It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i've had a close eye on syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
so turkey might invade northern syria or something?
turkey is nato it looks like too

but turkey is also joining BRICS

there is high russian and us military lately i've seen both in syria.

i feel like a idiot trying to understand history more these days
god why are you making me a historian?
www.wsj.com...

www.theguardian.com...]

www.youtube.com...

youtu.be...

CNN says Russia will bomb everything
do they think im that stupid? am i?
did obama really do it?
I thought Syria special forces are working with russia
abcnews.go.com...
It's making me confused
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 16-7-2022 by iskyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I came across this article not too long ago

Russia Sets Its Sights On Israel, And Tells Them That They No Longer Recognize Jewish Sovereignty Over The Golan Heights In Northern Syria

imo, Biden is most certainly meeting with the Palestinians and Saudis to collaborate with them in joining Russian and China in attacking Israel. Furthermore, some people interpret a biblical prophecy to indicate that the Palestinians will join the Saudis in the Abraham Accords which will cause the region around Israel to blow up, literally and figuratively.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
I came across this article not too long ago

Russia Sets Its Sights On Israel, And Tells Them That They No Longer Recognize Jewish Sovereignty Over The Golan Heights In Northern Syria

imo, Biden is most certainly meeting with the Palestinians and Saudis to collaborate with them in joining Russian and China in attacking Israel. Furthermore, some people interpret a biblical prophecy to indicate that the Palestinians will join the Saudis in the Abraham Accords which will cause the region around Israel to blow up, literally and figuratively.

biden is evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
theres a lot i still dont understand

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have not watch Syria closely for a while, last time was when some where trying to do a number on Assad like they did Gadaffi. Russia helped keep Assad safe, a Russian military port in Syria was a part of it.

As for what is going on these days, got to handle all media sources with care. If you can find some local sources, usually a bit more accurate.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iskyguy

At the end of the day the US is still in control of the Syrian oil fields.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Turkey-(NATO/US ally/partner)
have been building and supplying an army of militia/jihadis to attack the Kurds in Syria(again).
Kurds-(US ally supposedly)must feel like they have been thrown under the bus(again).

Erdogan IMO,is a morally reprehensible Jihadi supporting Islamic extremist-who on one hand is happy to get support and aid from the US/Europe,but also enjoys attacking other US allies,and threatening to unleash multiple millions of refugees into europe if the west doesn't go along with his extreme agenda.

What a great guy huh?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Some clarity might be useful here.

Turkey is in NATO, yes, that is a fact.

But Turkey deciding to invade northern Syria would not be a NATO action. It would be a situation in which a country belonging to NATO undertook military operations by itself with no involvement by other Alliance members.

It has happened before. Sometimes NATO countries go at each other (Turkey and Greece). Didn't mean that those were NATO actions or operations.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iskyguy
theres a lot i still dont understand

You don’t understand nothing til you understand that 🍻

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It’s all NWO and then they play fight to make whatever they want happen.

top topics

join