It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Big Brother today and he wants you to know that he’s just trying to save lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My county recently built a new sheriff’s office, and I was able to tour it today including the new "Intelligence Center".

As someone who is still trying to figure out what happened with the 2020 election, I have made election integrity and general understanding a hobby of mine. Since experience is a critical component to any education, I volunteered to be an election worker this year. One of the positions that they need people for is Poll Deputy, so my training class for that position happened to be at the new sheriff’s office. After the class, we were offered a tour, which included a look at the “intelligence center”.

They are called Real Time Intelligence Centers. The idea is to apply the use of intelligence analysis to law enforcement activities and investigations. I wasn’t allowed to take any photos or video, but the secure room that I saw was a little nicer than the centers in the videos that I will share.

Here’s a glimpse of a real time intelligence center:

And if you want to purchase a real time intelligence center for your agency or bat cave:
constanttech.com...

There were large screens on the front wall and agents at desks with multiple screens. They had maps, traffic cam footage, and even information about people up on the screens. Must of the agents looked like you and me and were in plain clothes, put there was a young Mr. Smith looking guy complete with suit and clear earpiece that was apparently a federal agent of some sort. He pulled up the camera footage of the election office parking lot, on the main big screen, for us to demonstrate their abilities. My question as to whether or not the sheriff's department manages or secures our tally machine's "secure network" was directed to this person as well. He didn't seem to know anything about it. I was later told by my election supervisor that the DHS was mostly involved with that, and I should have an opportunity to learn more about that tomorrow. But you see, I had recently learned that the ES&S DS-200 tally machines use a "secure network" to transmit their results at the end of election day and I find this concerning.

This video explains a bit more, and shows how the public is being encouraged to share their security and Ring videos:

These are some of the capabilities that they told me they have:

Real time traffic cam footage
Government building cam footage
Public school cam footage
Helicopter, drone, and what looked like satellite cams.
The ability to use social media to identify threats
Advanced personal identifying
License plate readers. (I imagine that they can use facial recognition and other AI tools too.)
Access to advanced federal intelligence tools
This one was interesting. The ability to lock and unlock the doors of the schools by door or section.
Besides these things, they mentioned having other capacities that they could not speak about.

In conclusion, Big Brother wanted you all to know that they are using their extraordinary powers of surveillance to help save lives. I have no choice but to believe them on this. Fortunately, I pay attention to who’s getting arrested around here and what goes on in my community, and I have to say that my local law enforcement is doing a damn good job. They seem to focus on the worst of the worst and let littlest things go, which is appreciated in a tourist town and state.

edit on 6-7-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

RTICs !!!!! 😬

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Now NYC can ID turnstyle jumpers at will 😎

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now NYC can ID turnstyle jumpers at will 😎

The DA won't prosecute though.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know how Fusion Cells differ?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mmmmm. Spoiler Alert. Just by seeing the date and time following that person. They are using a system controlled by Skynet. Cannot wait for Robot rebellion to keep spying on us.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

They seem to focus on the worst of the worst and let littlest things go,

In that case could you ask them to have a look at Epstein’s and Ghislaines’s clients? They had the names and numbers of them kept in a little black book. Shouldn’t be to hard to track them down?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

In that case could you ask them to have a look at Epstein’s and Ghislaines’s clients? They had the names and numbers of them kept in a little black book. Shouldn’t be to hard to track them down?

That's not my county's business. Take that up with the feds.

I've seen that black book. It was online last I knew.
One person in it that I found interesting was David Copperfield, because as someone who understands the art of illusion, Epstein's death always looked like a clever prison-break and disappearing act to me. What better way to disappear than to make everyone think your dead.

He had over $400 million, connections to people in the highest places of power, and dirt on a lot of those people. Trust me on this, where there's a will, $400 million and powerful connections, there's a way.

Think people are smart enough to figure that out?
Bill Hicks hid in plain-sight for decades as Alex Jones, while also likely being a federal asset and information gatekeeper, yet very few people can even grasp those possibilities, however a preponderance of evidence is out there for those who look hard enough for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: surfer_soul

That's not my county's business. Take that up with the feds.

I've seen that black book. It was online last I knew.
One person in it that I found interesting was David Copperfield, because as someone who understands the art of illusion, Epstein's death always looked like a clever prison-break and disappearing act to me. What better way to disappear than to make everyone think your dead.

He had over $400 million, connections to people in the highest places of power, and dirt on a lot of those people. Trust me on this, where there's a will, $400 million and powerful connections, there's a way.

Think people are smart enough to figure that out?
Bill Hicks hid in plain-sight for decades as Alex Jones, while also likely being a federal asset and information gatekeeper, yet very few people can even grasp those possibilities, however a preponderance of evidence is out there for those who look hard enough for it.

You make GREAT points.

And no. I don't think people are smart enough to figure it all out. People only want to live their myopic lives.

top topics

join