It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Kingdom final season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was just looking in the television forum to see what people are into right now. ( Not much it seems.) Is anybody into Animal Kingdom? I have been into this show since day one. And it's sad there are ending it. ( I think "J" is hitting his stride as an actor currently, and I am seeing him in all types of movies. Could be a reason why people are moving on from the show.) For me I think this is the closet thing we will get to an actual Grand Theft Auto TV show.

I am still kind of holding out hope that there will be a spin off. But I guess you can't have a spin off without all the Cody's, since its about a family committing crimes together.

I would say the only flaw in this show is there wasn't more of a female presence after Smurf.

But man what a great show. why do all the good ones have to go so early. ( at least it got more run then Lovecraft Country.)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Which network/streaming service is this on?

I've not heard of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I remember watching mutual of omaha's wild Kingdom waaaaay back in the day

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Its on TNT

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Always liked this show, but the flash backs in the last 2 seasons are just a waste. I get that they are trying to show character back stories but that’s not what I watch the show for and the flash backs just feel like cheap filler so the show writers don’t have to write interesting heists anymore.

Hopefully they end the show with a bang but I’m not expecting much. The heists peaked at the military base and have been downhill since.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It’s a really great show considering the trash that is put out these days.

I had a hard time with Ellen Barkin as Smurf until the flashback season to her younger days. Her character started making more sense. I still prefer the young smurf character. She is BAD A&$!!!

Great show and highly recommend

top topics

join