It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google AI seems to have gotten MUCH better at detecting sentences now or is it just me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It used to be keywords but now I think they have sentence pondering where they can scan entire sentence structures now to determine if you say anything for or against conservative nuclear family values. Any experiences that made you wonder hmmm?

And not just YouTube but alt news sites do this too despite being a rally call for freedom they seem to act more of the opposite.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
It used to be keywords but now I think they have sentence pondering where they can scan entire sentence structures now to determine if you say anything for or against conservative nuclear family values. Any experiences that made you wonder hmmm?

And not just YouTube but alt news sites do this too despite being a rally call for freedom they seem to act more of the opposite.

Sounds interesting but what exactly are your concerns? As you have stated all social media companies do some form of information mining, isn't this just the next step?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

Stick to BoomerBook, Meta's algorithms want you to argue with people on the other side of the political spectrum who's opinions you'll never change and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

You telling me you're on a conspiracy site and you're not aware of the Facebook whistleblower?

top topics

join