It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come decent people with basic family values almost never post online?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Everything is subjective, including one's values. What I think is a successful child with good values who fulfills your criterion is another person's straight, white male oppressor.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: putnam6

members more than 1,000 posts:3,539

Wow, wonder how many of these are still active.

Not so many. I read what looks interesting here most days without signing in. I notice daily posters, occasional posters, and I'm signing on to post members.

It's the people with thousands of posts who make this site good. Shame to see them banned. You've got to wonder about the hate certain people harbor. Half the reason I refuse to invest.

Shoot ... just look at the list of mods who never sign on anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The bush era seemed to be the best time of the internet. I think people weren't working as hard and seemed happier in general where as since Obama people seem more stressed/anxious and overworked. It seems hobbies were at an all time peak back then too until the crash happened. I read Obama altered a lot of jobs and made people work twice as hard for the same amount of pay,etc. One thing happened was people started getting Monday's off and Monday became busier actually where it used to be a dead time.

Hence 'Monday Blues' which lead sadly to a mass school shooting in the 80s and an infamous song.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

How come decent people with basic family values almost never post online?

I think you wold be surprised at the people that are decent people with basic family values posting on line.
one reason you may not notice is that they don't frequent ultra liberal woke sites, or ultra conservative sites.
another reason you may not notice is their more than likely taking care of their families and not spending hours on end online and you might be missing their posts.

i personalty know some that post at least once a day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join