It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSN/CNN says zero people in both Trumps Focus groups will vote for him 2024 because of 1/6.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yaquii

So, all those thousands that showed up at his recent rally were there for .....?????

Such a f*cking transparent RINO lie...assh*les

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Republicans will run a lame duck candidate for president in 2024 .
Part of their "merger" with the Democrats plan .

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

This proTrump/antiTrump division is what is going help Democrats get elected.

Riightt....Let's vote for the senile, diaper filling democrat instead, clearly....

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Trump had his shot and 4 more years of him is just asking for another circus every week.

Who was it that for four years, plus before he even took office, were promising to "By Any Means Necessary" prevent him from doing anything??

How many impeachments, including one after he was out of office, not to mention the continuing witch hunts using the ever so popular word "insurrection"??

He was never given a fair chance, and it was blind partisan hatred that was, and is, behind it.

Yes, Trump is a polarizing figure--I don't like him, and didn't vote for him either time--but it takes two sides to, metaphorically, tango. Democrats were just as much to blame as the Donald.

Whats going to happen if Trump loses? Will he claim the he was cheated. The country doesn't need to go through that, regardless of one's election fraud opinions.

If he loses, then he goes away, and should be told to do so, in no uncertain terms, if the elections are on the up and up. Claims of cheating should be investigated, not thrown out, as they were. Little to no investigation took place.

The country does need to, if that is what happened. The country survived WaterGate. It survived IranContra. Etc...
It will survive this, too. Because it has little effect on every day life, contrary to what the talking heads would have us believe.

If election fraud isn't investigated down to the minutest detail, then the Republic is doomed, because what's the point in elections if they can be altered to suit the whims of those willing to cheat to win??

edit on 6/26/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I'm just saying that too many Republicans are heavily invested in this division and enough folks may pass on voting if their preferred Republican flavor is not on the ballot. I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I do not care about any of their big-ticket issues, and I don't like where both the far left and the far right are taking us. The only thing that will get me to shift from voting 3rd party is this dismal economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
DeSantis will be the GOP nomination in 24, not Trump, the left will be slaughtered.

DeSantis JUST Became the Gov. of Fla . , he is Not Ready for the Political National Spotlight just yet . Maybe in 2028 .

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: tamusan

This proTrump/antiTrump division is what is going help Democrats get elected.

Riightt....Let's vote for the senile, diaper filling democrat instead, clearly....

and whomever writes the teleprompters.

personally i hope he runs with palin as veep.

i want to see people lose their f'n #. riots for months! let them scream themselves to death for all i care.

let's see who starts a real insurrection. let them kill all the leftist inbred babies! generation zero. or more accurately gen loser.
rant off.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

MSN/CNN says

Stopped reading there.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I’m no advocate of any of those websites. However, I have a habit of looking around to see what everyone’s saying. This one irked me because she’s the focal point of the groups, I wouldn’t trust those numbers, especially at 0%. There wasn’t even a margin of error.

And some people will believe this stuff. Fabricated hit piss by a Republican

Cmon. That was just ridiculous Sarah Longwell, a Republican strategist hit journalist. 😂

Not merely as bad as Taylor Swift telling her 80 million followers to vote for Biden. Too bad most were under age or out of country. That’s election inference to me. Nobody should influence you like that.

originally posted by: everyone

MSN/CNN says

Stopped reading there.

edit on 26-6-2022 by yaquii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
a reply to: nugget1

At least she's honest about her loathing for Trump; the majority of Republicans kept it hidden behind closed doors, feigning moderate support while blocking nearly every move during Trump's administration.

So let me get this straight... anytime TRUMP failed it was everyone else's fault but when it comes to BIDEN failing it's all his fault regardless of everyone else around him?

Seems kinda like a double standard doesn't it?

Republicans had control of the three branches during the first two years of Trump's presidency, and I don't recall ever seeing an entire party fight against their own party POTUS like that before. The majority of them didn't start showing any token support until after the democrats gained control.

I say that as an objective observer; I'm not caught up in any party loyalty or wallowing in blind bias.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Lol. Panic stations!

The progressives are the reason for Trump's growing support.

Stop indulging the crazy and support for Trump would decrease.

A nice catch-22 if there ever was one.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Trump is too polarizing. Id consider voting in a Republican POTUS if it wasn't Trump or some corrupt career politician. Someone who is anti-war and has actual strategies for the economy. Tulsi Gabbard seemed interesting, especially after the left msm shut her out after she didn't toe the simplistic pro-ukraine stance.

Trump had his shot and 4 more years of him is just asking for another circus every week.

Whats going to happen if Trump loses? Will he claim the he was cheated. The country doesn't need to go through that, regardless of one's election fraud opinions.

I get why folks don't like Trump, he's orange and all, but he was the most anti-war president I have ever seen. If that is your criteria, you might be letting your hate blind your good judgement. For all his faults, he did good things where it mattered most.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

MSN & CNN?
Didn't all their polls ALSO predict something about Hillary beating Trump in a landslide in 2016?

I suppose I could be wrong.

I think people fail to realize the fact polls like these are to sway the uninformed voters on all sides of the aisle.

Someone sees a headline poll like this and thinks to them selves:

Self. This poll says 85% of the population believes that the earth is a hollow tetrahedron. Well, they are the experts, it must be true.i can't wait to tell my friends so they know how smart I am...I believe in science! Self, you are amazing.

Ok, maybe a small exaggeration, but that is all polls are for...the ones we hear about. The real ones are never public knowledge.

exaggeration?

you have no idea what kind of morons this society is built of.

and you don't wanna know.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: mtnshredder
DeSantis will be the GOP nomination in 24, not Trump, the left will be slaughtered.

Ideally, if the Republicans want to hold on the the presidency, Trump should run with DeSantis as his VP. Then DeSantis would be able to run as POTUS in the following election and then again. That would give the Republicans 12 years to try and fix the crap Biden has screwed up.

This ^

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: RegularJo76
a reply to: nugget1

At least she's honest about her loathing for Trump; the majority of Republicans kept it hidden behind closed doors, feigning moderate support while blocking nearly every move during Trump's administration.

So let me get this straight... anytime TRUMP failed it was everyone else's fault but when it comes to BIDEN failing it's all his fault regardless of everyone else around him?

Seems kinda like a double standard doesn't it?

Republicans had control of the three branches during the first two years of Trump's presidency, and I don't recall ever seeing an entire party fight against their own party POTUS like that before. The majority of them didn't start showing any token support until after the democrats gained control.

I say that as an objective observer; I'm not caught up in any party loyalty or wallowing in blind bias.

Probably because there’s really no such thing as R and D at the very top of our government. They’re all the same.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Putting sanctions through in various countries that don't play along with the american empire causing devistating effects, increased drone strikes, and giving saudi arabia weapons just to name a few.

Trump was not anti-war. He just didn't invade a country but he certainly kept up the status quo.

" For all his faults, he did good things where it mattered most."

So 3x civilian deaths through drone strikes (then later canceling the annual drone strike report) and giving saudis weapons after they blatently killed a journalist. Not to mention being a super oppressive regime that has commited many human rights abuses.

Only one blinded is you and every other Trump obssesssd individual who ignores every bad thing he did to pretend he was some anti-war pro everyday american president.

Im not sure what to say to you trump sheeple anymore. He can do no wrong.
edit on 27-6-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was amazing seeing Chicago news outlets describe the huge turnout Donald Trump delivered at his rally in Illinois yesterday.

They were genuinely surprised and impressed that he is so popular given how the main stream media bashes him.

I think they are figuring out that the more liberals despise Trump, the more normal people like Trump and his policies.

What about now?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Where the hell is that gif from spiderman where the editor is all "Bwahahaha?"

Sorry ... this is more about them telling you what they want you to think than actual news.

Madison Avenue fails again.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The world is in shambles. Lots of deaths lately

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join