It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second time Baby Formula Production Halted After Bizarre Catastrophe at Michigan Plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: everyone

So the baby formula plant that was closed by biden earlier this year

It wasn't shut by Biden, it was shut by the FDA after two babies died.

The President has no say in these matters. The exact same thing would have happened had Trump been in the White House.

Yep they shutdown for 2 baby deaths, but for a vaccine that shows 1227 deaths in clinical trials, they keep going.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thanks for the mental imagery.

If Medz™ are more important than food : imagine one of those survival types of shows like Alone™ or N&A™, one of the contestants is a Big-Pharma™ CEO™.

He starts scoping-out his land, and looking for Medz™.
Looking high and low, scouring the landscape...

Then he finds it !
An old bottle of discarded pills.

He gives a little speech about the nature and type of pill, conservation, composition, dosage, and figures he will ration himself on half a pill a day, until more can be found.

Sorry : maybe it was funnier in my head... LoL !!

Will go-out walking now, and laugh at the wind.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Not all woman can breastfeed. I couldn't. My body didn't produce milk for some reason so I was forced to use formula.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MacSen191

Apparently Rachel Levine had a heck of a time as well !

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacSen191

Not all woman can breastfeed. I couldn't. My body didn't produce milk for some reason so I was forced to use formula.

So you had a crutch to fall back on. Nature was trying to tell you not to reproduce, but you did anyway. "Formula" is not natural. Neither are babies who are "allergic" to breast milk. Normally evolution would have weeded these people out and the human race would have been stronger. Instead, it is weaker.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Apparently Rachel Levine had a heck of a time as well !

Rachel could only produce a minimum amount of milk. Sorry had to go there.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Much like the food plants, this is no accident.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Food production plants is already beyond a 100 since somewhere during 2021 coincidentally along side the rumors and warnings about food shortages..

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Considering you wrote it, I want you to reread that part about "In the last year", and " food processing plants" again.

I also want you to keep in mind the insinuated implication of facility "disrepair " or " otherwise not working right".

Maintenance seems a bit #ered, no?

Wonder where those maintenance parts were being shipped in from, 1+ year ago? Because I bet nearly everything is imported, and hey, aren't there still industrial supply shortages?

The short of all that:
Gubmint sure did a good job outsourcing everything, & then sweeping the rrubble under the rug, eh? Chickens ain't even being shipped home to roost yet -- might be 3-8 months backorder, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I didn't mean women such as yourself when I made my comment. Yes, there is no choice for some women for obvious reasons. I am sorry if my post was insensitive to your eyes.

It all worries me. I see people, especially women in our world, being exploited so badly. In the West we are exploited by the corporations that the governments allow to happen as much as in the rest of the world, just in a different way.

Women have been encouraged to use the baby formula instead of breast milk as a hack and because of the undesired cosmetic toll it has on them if they breast feed. That is selfish if that is the motivation and it is not going to be good for the kids in their adult lives.

Did you know that contact between the baby's face and the mother's breast even passes on mites that live on our faces and keep our pores clean? There are so many complex things happening. It is not just for the milk. It is for all the other reasons too.

All these weird allergies people have may have a lot to do with not having breast milk. I was not breast fed and neither my sister. We are the two who are ill. My other bro and sister were breast fed and they are so healthy and emotionally much better balanced. Honestly, there is something in this. I wrote my comment motivated by feelings of protection for people, for women and children.

We must keep some of the natural in our lives or we will be doomed.

edit on 25-6-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

So the baby formula plant that was closed by biden earlier this year

It wasn't shut by Biden, it was shut by the FDA after two babies died.

The President has no say in these matters. The exact same thing would have happened had Trump been in the White House.

Yep they shutdown for 2 baby deaths, but for a vaccine that shows 1227 deaths in clinical trials, they keep going.

Those were deaths from all causes during the trial. Not deaths caused by the vax. Same happened with Covid itself. Gang banger comes in with two bullets to the head from a drive by, sneezes a couple of times, and is recorded as a covid death.

AND it still wasn't Biden, the exact same thing would have happened under Trump.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

the undesired cosmetic toll it has on them if they breast feed.

It's actually the fastest and best way to lose pregnancy weight gain.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: tamusan

Gaia

Earth is more important than people.

did you see the movie with shatner?

life will still be around after humans are gone.

so we don't matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: tamusan

Gaia

Earth is more important than people.

did you see the movie with shatner?

life will still be around after humans are gone.

so we don't matter.

Environmental liberals truly believe that. At least that is how they behave.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah and all cause mortality has been 40% above normal since vaxx roll out but not in 2020.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And you thought Hunger games was just a movie.
*now adapted for real life*.
Congratulations America! You are living the dream!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah and all cause mortality has been 40% above normal since vaxx roll out but not in 2020.

You do know that I'm 100 percent going to ask you for a source on that.

Here's my pre-emptive debunk Link from a group of actuaries (People who calculate risk).

If the vax really were behind this we'd be seeing the same spike in other countries that used the same vax.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MacSen191

So you had a crutch to fall back on. Nature was trying to tell you not to reproduce, but you did anyway. "Formula" is not natural. N

Neither is having a sex change operation. Your point is? In this case it serves a purpose.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Considering you wrote it, I want you to reread that part about "In the last year", and " food processing plants" again.

I also want you to keep in mind the insinuated implication of facility "disrepair " or " otherwise not working right".

Maintenance seems a bit #ered, no?

Wonder where those maintenance parts were being shipped in from, 1+ year ago? Because I bet nearly everything is imported, and hey, aren't there still industrial supply shortages?

The short of all that:
Gubmint sure did a good job outsourcing everything, & then sweeping the rrubble under the rug, eh? Chickens ain't even being shipped home to roost yet -- might be 3-8 months backorder, lol.

You are right on point there. The U.S has been outsourced and sold out by now. It is not impossible to get our own independents back but it will be impossible as long as we keep voting these demoncrats into office (or when they rig themselves into it).

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join