It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you point at someone 3 fingers point back at you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Words wrote on FB, whenever I felt that one of my friends was hacking my computer and I wasn't aware. Before that, the friend that got me in a web around 2007, wrote around 2013 "don't believe whatever you read with someone else picture, because it could be the words of someone else" and I was curious of why there where many teens hanging themselves. Before that I posted something with a picture of: Mark Twain. I didn't felt like replying because those where words of wisdom.

When I left to a "different" platform, I was angry because someone left 2 kids without their mother and posted my angry asking why. Someone replied: "you're not here for that", someone who wrote "that a salmon can't enter a barbershop in some place" . She wrote many things one was: "set her free and she will give freedom" not the same words but something like that.

Then I went to some local web that was giving the news: that someone got in his head and made him do it. During 2020 I was pushing all the bottoms because I couldn't understand the pain, he was making me check every different Myth. Found that the woman is either dumb or evil. Then I was asking to be kidnaped by the Matrix group, because I thought that I was ready and found out some group, who where writing like I was writing, found someone that was so tired of playing "Shiva", that whenever someone points at one direction he fires at whichever he wants. Felt that it was for me and saw a comment saying "wrong group".

In those days I challenged him to tranced me, that he couldn't because I was ready, I was got so happy that got tranced. Some picture was showing either on my forehead or my eyes, I thought that he was going to show me whoever was behind but the pain made me look the other way. On the other way there was a school with a name, same name that I was told that it doesn't belong in the house of God. By his side there was a motto: "we love kids" then I asked myself if I was that name, got a nod but no one was looking at me, so I began to wonder again.

Then someone shows me some strike that looked like it came from Heaven, then tells me this land attacked this other land. I didn't reply because I knew that they're allies. Yesterday I told him: "tranced me if you want, I'm tired of this game and all his tricks or treats" he didn't but I know that he's the one that was that was taking my spine whenever I felt threaten or putting fear in OG's who were going to harmed me and in those moments I never felt fear.

I will write "happy sermons" if he wants, he used to get me angry and he can make me angry, in 2020 he was messing with my emotions(fear never been one and I used to fear him. One day I call him "liar", he or someone else reached my heart. One night I told him "you're not God" got stab many times by some rays that I had in my hands that later turned into "epilepsy" . I cried like a child, then I asked my son for forgiveness because I wanted to be a better dad, on the next day someone left a phone with the message "you're like a diamond nothing can brake you" and I don't feel like a winner.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You've lost the plot.

I like the title of this thread though

new topics

join