It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Australian States Told To Brace For Blackouts From Tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I have been working on a timeline that seems to be panning out, two years ago I bought a 125cc motorbike, I ordered the bits from eBay which were most likely to go wrong. I can get about three hundred miles from a twenty-nz dollar fill-up. The small engine will have its day again, but I am anticipating that even this small price will get higher, so the only real alternative is to run it on ethanol and vegetable oil. The Old dirt bikes were run on methanol and castor oil. Theoretically, it is stunningly simple, you go ahead with a beer fermentation but just use the sugar water, and yeast leave it in a warm place for ten days, add food coloring just a drop, and then keep stirring in salt, when the salt absorbs all the water it makes the water heavy and the alcohol can be siphoned off the top, as all the food coloring just stains the salty water at the bottom. Then you can get pissed or go for a ride but not both. The salt can be used again and again of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am amazed at how one country is solely responsible for major energy production in other countries.

Where I live, in the United States, we have a local factory that produces wood pellets for wood energy generators...

Nearly all of the wood pellets were exported to...

Russia...

That factory is still producing wood pellets, but I don't know if they're still going to Russia, as they were before the Ukraine-Russia conflict began.

It's interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Seems like nonsense. The way they have it written up as an explanation sounds like this is their first year working with electricity. If the system worked before, there is no need for sudden problems, other than manipulation to an agenda.

All that excess power is "danger to people and appliances"... scaring people as usual. Power companies know their business.

That’s my observation as well.

One of the blames for increased consumption is a ‘cold snap’ along the East Coast. It’s winter here and whilst it’s been cold, it certainly hasn’t been extremely cold. About 5 years ago was the coldest winter I remember, so cold it caused the pipes on my solar hot water service to crack and burst. I think the lowest temperature was -7 degrees Celsius which is very unusual for my low lying riverine area.

No problems with the power supply or grid then....although we didn’t have dA W0rE 1n Y00krAyNz

new topics

<< 1   >>

join