It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real attitude of Russians towards Western countries

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: RussianTroll

They are waiting for a fair Russian trial

They wil be waiting for ever then.

Just like the British mercenaries already on death row in the DPR. This is just the beginning.
They were warned. The time for negotiations is over.

Those guys were conscripted Ukrainian soldiers... You can't just decide to call people "mercenaries" just so you can murder them to prove a point..

They are prisoners of war and should be treated as such..

Your flouting of international law and prisoner or war procedures will not end well for Russia..

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Cutepants

All of Europe was with Hitler. You will never get rid of this fact.
As the world-famous Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov wrote, "manuscripts and documents do not burn."

What world are you living in?

All of Eurpoe was against Hitler except for Germany, Italy and some other smaller countries that jumped on the Blitzkrieg bandwagon...

What you seem to forget is that Stalin initially colluded with Hitler in order to take some of Europe for Russia...

Russia was actually in bed with the Nazi's when they thought it would benefit them...

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

And look at him now, he lost everything. The same fate awaits Putin!

All of us together with Putin are so afraid of Cutepants that we can't eat)))))

What you misunderstand is that NATO is a DEFENSIVE organisation...

The West doesn't really care about Russia.... You are an insignificant annoyance to us... An irritating neighbor that needs to be shut up and put in it's place...

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

a reply to: RAY1990

The Russians say, "They don't hit on a passport or document, they hit in the face."

What's that got to do with Russians and Ukrainians using cluster munitions in Ukraine?

And Russian children, on whose heads the forbidden French and American shells fly, do not care. They just die.
What will you say if such shells start falling on your peaceful cities? Immediately remember the Convention?
At this moment, remember the dead Russian children.

You're a joke... I think you'll find that the weapons are falling on the heads of innocent UKRANIAN children at the moment..

No Russian cities are being hit with artillery and explosive projectiles...

Seriously, stop believing the lies the Kremilin is feeding you.. Your're better than that... (Or so I thought)..

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It's fascinating that Russians are so obsessed with the West. Most Westerners don't give Russia a second thought owing to it being a cultural and societal jerkwater. On my list of places never to visit it's right at the top.

I also find this fascinating...

I think it is so whoever is the leader at the time can create a siege mentality to boulster their position and consolidate power... It's the standard model of a dictator... Create fear and claim to be the antidote to the fear...

As you mention, "The West" doesnt really care about Russia or what happens there... We have FAR more important things to hink about...

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

Hello!
Pacifism is good until things get out of hand. Now all the "red lines" have been crossed by the West. It is impossible to play the movie back to December 2021, when Putin offered reasonable solutions.
We just have to wait and see where all this will lead.

Jesus Christ... What "red line" did the West cross can I ask?

Was the Ukranian border not a red line that Russia crossed?

Your views are comical...

"Reasonable solutions", I think this means someting completely different to you and your ilk... Nothing that Putin offered was "reasonable" by any strecth of the imagination...

What planet are you living on?

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

The Russians will take your opinion into account when the hostilities are in Britain and the USA

Moreover, the Chechens are Russians, the same citizens of Russia. They fight as members of the Russian National Guard. Well, the Syrians are not there. If you think that they are there, then provide evidence, not rumors and fakes.

Lolz... Like your antiquated, rusted, demoralised and weak Russian troops would ever get as far as UK/USA...

That fact that you think this is possible says a lot about your state of mind right now..

PA

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
I think it is so whoever is the leader at the time can create a siege mentality to boulster their position and consolidate power... It's the standard model of a dictator... Create fear and claim to be the antidote to the fear...

Russia is the Cleveland of the world, always insecure and always a joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ex captain of Russian football team has some interesting comments

the comment section praises him for speaking out in what he calls a "catastrophe" and a "complete horror", "Maybe they'll put me in jail or kill me for these words, but I'm telling it like it is,"

the comments within youtube can be translated to English and the majority show support for him and are seemingly against the 'special operation'

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Hello, my friend. I'll try to answer your question.

1. Of course, the West is forcing Russia to take some steps. He just leaves her no choice. For example, back in November, Putin offered ways out of the crisis, but they did not listen to him, on the contrary, they made the situation even more dangerous. Putin responded, and six months later the West proposes to return to the November proposals. But now it is no longer possible, the situation has changed a lot and then the Russian people will not understand Putin.
In general, the West cannot understand that Putin's first proposal is always the softest one. Then it gets much tougher. They do not accept the first, the situation worsens for them, they think about accepting, but "the train is already leaving", and the West is faced with a new reality that it does not want to accept. Time passes again, the situation worsens even more, the West thinks about agreeing to accept the second proposals, which are worse for it. So time passes, the situation becomes catastrophic and the West accepts conditions that are much worse for it than the original ones. This happens in all areas - politics, economics, energy, etc. The only problem is how to "save face". But experts in PR solve this problem.

The problem is that Putin wanted "something for nothing".

Conceding to such a demand when someone rattles their saber is bad commerce, regardless of how sharp the saber is.

The West succeeds because we have incredibly good ethics of commerce. No stealing. No bribing. Just offer your goods for sale, and if someone agrees to your price, give them the goods. If not, keep them.

Putin wants people just to freely give him stuff. All he offers them in exchange is what they already had. He merely agrees not to try and wreck it.

2. Now Russian society is so united that the authorities do not need to study public opinion. The peoples of Russia are united now more than ever. the only task for the authorities is to replace the former hardened liberal elites with new, honest and patriotic ones so that this happens with minimal losses. After all, any breakdown always comes with losses. Therefore, in Russia everything happens slowly and carefully, without sudden movements. society understands this and supports the authorities.
Thank you.

The Russian grandchildren of this generation will piss on this generation's graves.

Just like today's Germans piss on the graves of the Germans of 1930.

Your own children will see how stupid this was. How badly you made them smell in the nose of the world.

"History is told by the victors" was true in 1910. But it's a lie now. Memory control simply doesn't work in the modern world. You can never burn enough books.

Waging that kind of information warfare in the 21st century is like trying to bring swords and axes onto a modern battlefield.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join