It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pfizer VP: ‘Massive Fraud Playing Out on a Global Scale’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Former Pfizer VP: ‘Massive Fraud Playing Out on a Global Scale’
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Roman Balmakov at The Epoch Times spoke with Dr. Michael Yeadon, former Chief Scientific Officer at Pfizer’s Global Allergy & Respiratory Research Department to get his insider view of the COVID vaccine campaign.

I contend that all the main narrative points about the coronavirus named SARS-CoV-2 are lies. Furthermore, all the “measures” imposed on the population are also lies. In what follows, I support these claims scientifically, mostly by reference to peer-reviewed journal articles. In 2019, World Health Organization (WHO) scientists reviewed the evidence for the utility of all non-pharmaceutical interventions, concluding that they are all without effect.

There is no medical or public health emergency. We can and should take back our freedoms with immediate effect. Testing healthy people stops. If you’re sick, please stay home. Masks belong in the trash. The Covid-19 gene-based injections are not recommended and must not be coerced or mandated. Crucially, the vaccine passports database must be destroyed. Economic rectitude is recommended.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You identify the leaders causing pain, death, suffering.. and get rid of them. Not hard to do, unless they live in a fortress 24/7.

edit on 6/8/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

Unimaginable times we live in. Thanks for the powerful video.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

how hard can it be?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not holding my breath that anything will come of this. Rules for thee but not for me.
We are at war: the 1%ers against humanity. Problem is that the 1% hold more than 50% of the world's wealth and resources.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Exterminate the brutes!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

That last paragraph quoted sums up where rational public health practitioners were once the real numbers became available. I disagree on vaccines as they do have some potential benefit to very high risk categories that don't have increased vaccine risks, but I also support legalizing drugs in general. Anybody that pushed for the continued application of draconian measures after the data became available was either a shill, biased by expecting to achieve unrealistic goals, or simply never bother to look at the real data.

It's an embarrassment that medical professionals are still going around supporting this when it's pretty clear some degree of deception was used. If nothing else it should be clear that the established narratives shouldn't be defended and only considered fact after sufficiently backed by transparent data.

join