It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthly Jerusalem versus Heavenly Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

You support the agenda of the leaders of Western states, whom you yourself recognize as Nazis.
I'll be quiet, just remember the album Uriah Heep called Look At Yourself

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You support the agenda of the leaders of Western states, whom you yourself recognize as Nazis.

No, I do not think Western people are Nazis, I DO believe some are fascists , and because of that I absolutely DO NOT support them

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Alexander Dougan is a brilliant theologian huh???? Guess it doesn't matter that he's also a huge fascist? Or does that say something more about our Russiantroll friend here?????

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Alexander Dougan is a brilliant theologian huh???? Guess it doesn't matter that he's also a huge fascist? Or does that say something more about our Russiantroll friend here?????

You are trying in vain to insult me. I know very well that Nazism, fascism, anti-Semitism, Russophobia, Dachau and Auschwitz ovens came from the West, not from the East. All of these are Western practices.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I answered your question in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heavenly Jerusalem descending to earth will happen in the year 3033 approximately. However that would put the 1000 year reign of the saints at 2033. All things considered the Jewish messiah should appear anytime now.

And if they go for the absolute bare minimum and quickly prepare the area for the new temple and just place the altar stone then once he appears animal sacrifices could resume in hours of his appearance. Maybe even just a few days.

And maybe that's why he'll be the star and scepter.

17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

You answered my question long before it was asked????
Awesome!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join