It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden suggests razing Texas elementary school where 21 people were killed,..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NoMoreFools

PTSD gets thrown around too much.

I don’t raise victims.

That’s cute, but not an actual answer. Its mostly just an admission that you have zero understanding of the psychology of trauma.

It’s ok. I don’t expect a real one. “You raise ‘em tough”.

Maybe leave the psychology to those who actually study it.
edit on 31-5-2022 by NoMoreFools because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I hope you can recover from my posts.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I hope you can recover when they raze the building for the benefit of the children that go there.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The kids will suffer from PTSD in any school environment now.

Some people on GLP called it last week that this what they would happen due to it being a false flag.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoMoreFools

I hope you can recover when they raze the building for the benefit of the children that go there.

Yep, pull at all our heartstrings to get over the trauma quickly!

-- OR --

Raze the school quickly to hide any evidence democrat operatives may have left behind...

Its a crime scene. Why rush justice??

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Yep, pull at all our heartstrings to get over the trauma quickly!

-- OR --

Raze the school quickly to hide any evidence democrat operatives may have left behind...

Its a crime scene. Why rush justice??

That you see the idea of not sending children back there as “pulling at heart strings” is sad, really.

Weird that some of you are THIS defensive of a building. It seems the building matters to you more than the people in it.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
The kids will suffer from PTSD in any school environment now.

Some people on GLP called it last week that this what they would happen due to it being a false flag.

“GLP”. Enough said.

What possible argument can anyone make AGAINST this? Seriously. Is this building a sacred monument of some sort? Does it hold spiritual value?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

As usual, democrats want to erase history and think all of their failures will go away with it.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That's how you make men and women out of them instead of nutless wonders.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What, you would want to send YOUR kid back to the place where the most traumatic event they’ll ever witness took place?

I wouldn’t. Not a chance. Then Again, I care about my kids.

I wasn't saying I had a problem with it being tore down. If I lived there, I would also want it destroyed.

I just don't think that should be 1 of Biden's top priorities. He should be looking forwards, and he should be looking at the big picture. Demolishing that building will change nothing in the big picture.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yes , Destroy the Evidence BEFORE an Investigation like the Twin Towers in 01' ......Hmm.....
edit on 31-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Or they could begin by building a new school in a new location, and then let this building remain standing until after all questions have been answered. After a complete thorough investigation.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Or they could begin by building a new school in a new location, and then let this building remain standing until after all questions have been answered. After a complete thorough investigation.

That would be the Prudent Thing to do , but they Won't for Obvious Political Reasons..........

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sets a precedent if a tragedy occurs you’ll get a huge cash infusion. a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You would end up knocking down and
re-building a lot of schools if Biden wants to do this after every school shooting. There have already been over 80 school shootings so far this year.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think demolishing a school were little kids were savagely killed is a good idea . Put up a memorial park . a reply to: BrokenCircles

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join