It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. seizes Iranian oil cargo near Greek island sources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
US needs Oil.
so they Steal it from Iran!
and US is saying it to hurt russia. how!
only Iran gets hurt ?
IT is a act of WAR !

The US is not stealing oil...lol geez

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I could say the same about India not trusting the west and the UK rightful i don't blame India for not trusting the UK.
The UK was desperate enough by claiming they would be upgrading the Indian military as long they stop buying military equipment from Russia or China.

If India wants to buy military equipment from Russia or China they could buy it.
Why are the US/UK so worried? didn't their officials just mock and insult Russian military equipment on national media?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You have a weird perception of history bud, probably because of the Russian propaganda machine, but the UK and the U.S. forces didn't lose
Afghanistan, the Afghanistan forces did. The Russian forces are mocking themselves đź‘Ť

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Yes they did.

You say steal, and I say breaking international sanctions, but nether of us know the true reason. That oil doesn't end up in our pumps as some suggest the US is stealing because they need oil, or some other crazy narrative like that.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If India wants to buy military equipment from Russia or China they could buy it.
Why are the US/UK so worried? didn't their officials just mock and insult Russian military equipment on national media?

We want them to have the good stuff without putting Rubles in Russia's bank. You do know all this is about bleeding Russia dry once again like we did in the cold war, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join