It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ratcheting Wrench Set for the Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Therefore, the programming of the mind alters reality for each of us.

The Hermetic Principles reads like a formula that is applied knowingly, or unknowingly, to everything that we perceive through our senses as reality in all levels of experience on the pyramid structure. The polar swings between opposites also become less pronounced the higher you go up the pyramid.

Basically a toolbox underwriting all other toolboxes. A binary input-output system. A road to singularity where all becomes one and the polar differences appearing seemingly opposite of each other merge into one another. Perhaps the eye on top of the pyramid that finally sees.

This formula can be seen all the way from the bottom of the pyramid, progressivism "vs" conservatism to communism "vs" capitalism and the obvious merging of the poles by people who identify with cause and others who identify with effect.

Our reality is being shaped by a minority of causers and we enact the effect as the manipulated masses. The more we realize as a species we have the universal law of free will as an inalienable right and immutable rule of the game then and only then can we become "causers" ourselves and influence our reality. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to get out into the streets and shout your opinion en masse. There is a butterfly effect where every small thing you choose to do can have a larger and broader impact.

The video below speaks of male and female qualities (energies)and how each of us embodies different amounts from both sides.

Typical male qualities are reason, logic, analytical thought, drive, power, will.

Typical female energies are creativity, intuition, imagination, feeling, emotion , empathy and nurturing.

Male and female energies have been applied by those running the show(elite causers) to keep us occupied on the lower levels of the pyramid with identity politics and social issues.

This is the toolbox being used right here. This is the Rosetta stone of mystical thought.

It also puts the game into your hands. The more people become aware of the game and how to play it the more we can start to shape our own reality.

It becomes apparent to me that this is the message that the movie The Matrix put out there for all to see.

The video below does a better job of explaining it than me.

edit on 20-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What exactly have we realized as a species that isn't already highlighted by jungs work as archetypes? I can't think of an instance these days I can get 10 people in a room to agree on damn near anything much less when you start asking questions about the under the surface sort of thing.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Except now everything is super amplified in an over the top way, hence all the drama pervading our every day lives.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Except now everything is super amplified in an over the top way, hence all the drama pervading our every day lives.

All I got from the video so far is I need to read the book and interpret it for myself really.

Not to be a critic here but the narrator is annoying and the video itself is visually irritating. I can't say that the information is trash or anything but I think I should read the book and interpret it myself...
unfortunately I am to cynical to be insightful (frowney face)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I didn't get the same vibe from the video, in fact it felt like it slowly started to make sense the more I watched it in relation to my own quest for understanding and interpreting my experience of this reality.

Perhaps our current state of mind influences the way we perceive the information?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

check u2u

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If your mind is mainly atoms and empty space then I believe my mind is filled with more heavy metal and emptier space then emptier then most.

reply sent

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Again, I highly doubt that.

Perhaps you should too.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

There truly is something to Hermeticism.

It was foundational in a correspondence course I studied with a mystery school for around 12 months. I’ve got the Emerald Tablet and The Keys To Hermeticism out here in bungalow on the bookshelf which I recommend.

Parts of Hermeticism were incorporated in to Christianity which you’re likely well aware of.

I’ll send you a PM

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Thanks for sharing further reading materials to be honest something just clicked today the video in the OP was recommended by the youtube algorithm and I clicked on it out of sheer curiosity.

Listening to a lecture by Manly P Hall currently and the thought came to me that all religions convey a piece of the information but without the formula behind it the words do not have the desired effect as the broader scope is not always laid out concurrently. If that makes any sense.

I can read e=mc squared like a parrot. What I can't do is to explain the emphatic meaning of that simple looking formula that everybody "knows".

And yes, my intuition standing in for my lack of knowledge is in total agreement that there really is something to hermeticism, a word that breaks my predictive text keyboard's brain.

It seems AI and the singularity is man's latest "tower of Babel? “

A simulation inside the simulation?

If anything is truly possible, then we are indeed part of a simulation and religious texts are an attempt at reconciliation for an order given to a processing unit.

I think.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well hell. I guess I'm a hermaprodite.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Everybody is part of a story.

That story is often about how they were abused, and how
life has kicked their ass.

Some such people springboard that trauma into an occult
or spiritual system,