It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azovstal Surrenders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Wheres our resident Ukraine propagandists?

Weirdly silent the last few days

I believe one of them may, possibly, have had a rough couple days.

Perhaps taking some much needed time to reflect.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
One of the things that really stood out to me about Azovstal was how they kept calling for evacuation to a third country. Have any MSM outlets talked about that in detail and offered an explanation.?
Wouldn't "warrior heroes" want to return to their own country that they just fought so hard to "defend?"
The only reason I can think they wouldn't want that is if they had something to fear from their own country.
This is my opinion but I believe they know that Zelensky will have to prosecute them for war crimes or get rid of them. I bet there were also some threats made by them to Zelensky and the government for not sending support. It wouldn't be the first time they had done it. In fact, there are several videos from other Azov members that were not at Azovstal stating that after they win the war they are coming after the government.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Information from the Russian Ministry of Defense:

In Mariupol, militants of Azov nationalist unit and Ukrainian servicemen blocked at the Azovstal plant continue to surrender.

Over the past 24 hours, 694 militants have laid down arms and surrendered, including 29 wounded.

A total of 959 militants have surrendered since 16 May, including 80 wounded, of whom 51 need hospital treatment have been admitted to Novoazovsk hospital in the Donetsk People's Republic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
t.me...

During the day, another 771 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered from Azovstal, the Russian Defense Ministry reports.

In total, since May 16, 1,730 people from the Azovstal plant have laid down their arms and surrendered, including 80 wounded.

Getting close to the 2,000 to 2,500 that had been estimated that are down there.

Already 2 to 3 battalions worth of able-bodied, well-fed soldiers have come up. Fight to the last was a bunch of BS. They destroyed the city and terrorized the civilians. Used them as meat shields. Robed them, starved them, and would shoot them when they tried to find food and water. Then ran and hid in their dungeon when things got tough.

They may have thought that Ru would try to dig them out or they could last till they were rescued but Ru sat on them and blew their heads off when they popped up trying to make a break for it.

They will have a new carear as Siberian construction workers and lots of time to think over their past actions.

They are absolute scum. I have no pity for them.

edit on 19-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Information from the Russian Ministry of Defense:

In the past 24 hours, 771 militants of the Azov nationalist unit have surrendered at the blockaded Azovstal plant in Mariupol. A total of 1,730 militants have surrendered since May 16, including 80 wounded. All those in need of inpatient treatment are treated in medical facilities in the Donetsk People's Republic in Novoazovsk and Donetsk.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

There are foreigners among the militant's taken prisoner at Azovstal. In addition, six Azov militants blew themselves up while trying to destroy an ammunition depot so that it would not fall into the hands of the Russian army. A total of 2,439 people are in custody, of which 78 are women.

t.me...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Links to many videos and pictures of the now prisoners of war from Azovstal surrendering.

Also a few other related videos and pics related to Azovstal.

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...