It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The View and Its Hosts arent Helping Things With The Soical Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I hope the mods/staff would be ok with this thread? i am only posting what i read from the article that i had seen on MSN, which they had promoted and pushed.

The View a TV show that is struggling to get ratings/audience.
The View now trying to rage bait audience by going after FOX and some other high people/believers of the "Great replacement theory"

Instated of attacking the Biden admin on his damaging polices that is affecting the economy and the American borders is been ignored they are trying to go after those who are pushing the Great replacement theory.

'The View' Hosts Unleash Fury on 'Great Replacement' Theory Believers: 'Time to Name Names' (Video)

Unfortunately Whoopi had shown some double standard by claiming and suggesting the opposite.
What Whoopi said is in the article and video.

With what the View host said its likely not going to help things with the Social Crisis that is going on in the US.

Instated of bringing both sides to the table the view hosts arent helping much when it comes to this division. Instated the View and MSM are much responsible for the mess.

When it comes to certain crime events MSM and such TV programs like the View had usually stayed silent on some.

In Chicago there are shootings, stabbing's in local communities weekly, the MSM isn't reporting it. Politicians and mostly Liberal Politicians haven't done anything to reduce the crimes in Chicago.

Yet here we here with the View Hosts had found a distraction from actual focusing on the important issues that are currently far more important for all people no matter which background they have.

The View tends to protect "Biden"
edit on 17-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Will the View, MSNBC blame the Biden admin for the Baby Formula shortage that is ongoing and likely to spread to other countries?

Likely they wont. Because the current admin doesn't believe its citizens are a priority.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I think this probably belongs in the kitchen sink forum.

As in it looks like everything but.

I have no idea what the topic actually is between the half dozen seemingly unconnected events.

This equally incoherent second post somehow got detached from the first.

Will the View, MSNBC blame the Biden admin for the Baby Formula shortage that is ongoing and likely to spread to other countries?

Likely they wont. Because the current admin doesn't believe its citizens are a priority.

I don't have the time to explain why this doesn't make sense, but I really shouldn't have to. It's just sloppy and when you read it again and you're not frothing at the mouth you'll probably realize it.

Anything worth asking others to spend time on reading should be worth you spending your time to do it properly. Your thread is being read by many people spending their time. If you're not willing to do the same for the benefit of your own thread then the topic obviously doesn't belong here. I've seen enough of your threads to know this is not the best you can do, nor close to it.

This is kindergarten level courtesy. We have plenty of posters that write limited English and they do a fine job, mistakes happen to them and me, and it's fine. This is you being lazy and inconsiderate.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Explain to me EXACTLY how is Biden responsible for the baby formula shortage?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Interesting how your OP has triggered some and interesting they focus on the baby formula stuff.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Michigan company finally allowed to start production again

But supplies are a month out

www.fox43.com... -db7bf8f571a2

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yet another example of divide and conquer.
The political hate in this country is so thick you could cut it with a knife. And we all keep falling for it because some loon spews more hateful propaganda to rile everyone up.
Stop playing the game.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Shut down due to another Democrat "over reaction"?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Well, it was the FDA who closed them down. So, it is a government issue. The HHS secretary should have known what shutting this plant would cause without back up.

It is the fault of the current administration. Now they are trying to fix it.

To address infant formula shortages in the wake of Abbott Nutrition’s voluntary recall of certain powdered infant formulas, the Biden-Harris Administration is working to ensure that infant formula is safe and available for families across the country. Yesterday, President Biden spoke with retailers and manufacturers, including Walmart, Target, Reckitt, and Gerber, to discuss ways to get more formula quickly and safely onto store shelves. He also announced a series of actions, including cutting red tape on the types of formula parents can buy, calling on the Federal Trade Commission and state attorneys general to crack down on price gouging and unfair market practices, and increasing the supply of formula through increased imports. Thanks to these efforts, manufacturers have ramped up production 30-50 percent, bringing total production today above pre-recall levels with a different mix of products and sizes now available in the market. Still, it’s clear that too many families continue to encounter challenges obtaining infant formula—especially families of about 5,000 infants as well as some older children and adults with rare metabolic diseases that depend on specialty formulas.

He could have done this 3 months ago when they closed and avoided this. It is what a real POTUS and solid cabinet would do.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For the sake of argument, China not so long ago had a poisoned baby food scandal, babies died, so, I dunno, all due caution, is not always.."overreaction"

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

For the sake of argument, China not so long ago had a poisoned baby food scandal, babies died, so, I dunno, all due caution, is not always.."overreaction"

I roll my eyes every time a pro-abortion administration pretends to care about babies. Before or after birth.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

sending formula to the southern border ( Biden ) shut down plant ( Biden ) supply chain problems ( Biden ) I could go on but you should get the Idea

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I roll my eyes every time a pro-abortion administration pretends to care about babies. Before or after birth.

Well, I don't want to go down this rabbit hole..I get it, but if you are born, you definitely need food. I would not vouch for any govt giving a sh#t really.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The View! Is that still on? Thought it would play better with the hags stirring a cauldron but they're always shown seated with their knees together to keep their livers from falling out.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Explain to me EXACTLY how is Biden responsible for the baby formula shortage?

Honest question

Do you ever get tired of CONSISTENTLY being on the wrong side of a discussion? Im really not trying to be mean here but Ive gone through your posts and youre ALWAYS on the wrong side of things or completely off base on whatever you post

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, how is this even possible?

Unless its just intentional to cause thread drift and attempt to derail

top topics

join