It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan State Police expand probe into post-2020 voting systems breaches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There is no way the Democrats didn't cheat just by their lust for power
and contempt for Donald Trump. They stole it back after sand bagging
the Trump administration for four years with lies.

They're guilty as sin.

And now they're paying us all back for electing him.

Plain as day
edit on 7-5-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Randyvine2

If there is any reason Trump likely lost it was due because of the questionable mail in ballots.

Mail in ballots aren't do much an issue if done right. Mass mailing to every voter helps fraud and should be avoided. My state only mails them to those that request them and this year they will mail out new voter ID cards, and those that are return to sender and also signed up for mail ballots, will be taken off of the mail ballot list.

I like voting by mail, because I can take my time and research all of the candidates and issues at my own leisure, and I have high confidence in my local postal service.

Cheating can happen throughout the election system. This is why it's important to not only have just and fair laws, but to also make sure that they are enforced. Audits are required to verify that our elections were fair and honest, because we all know that politicians aren't the most honest of people.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: putnam6

It's not that it was done so well that we have NO evidence, that's not true at all.

It was preformed so well that we only have the evidence that could be collected during a nation-wide cover-up that seems to be using people's perception of election security as a national security issue. As if it's detrimental to the government if people stop believing that their elections are far. How about instead of promising us that they are fair, you let the people audit and investigate them as we should be allowed to do in order to verify it's integrity for ourselves.

Because of this massive cover-up, few people are aware of how much incriminating evidence there actually is, and they are being fed false realities.

Respectfully if you look at my post history... not to mention just watching the Georgia case, nothing is going to come from this, except perhaps change some local laws here and there.

Im all for investigations and believe there was malfeasance, but if you can't get a court to rule in your favor, or even listen to your case it seems like a useless endeavor.

More so it's just turned into a tool for local candidates to fish for like-minded voters. Nothing wrong with it, but Im not gonna act like there is enough evidence for or impetus to really discredit 2020 yet.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Michigan is the FOURTH STATE to have voting machines seized by law enforcement for inspection, due to suspected foul-play.

Source: gettr.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join