It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB Exposes Ukrainian Plot, Not Really

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

reelslug.com...

The Russian Federation’s Investigative Committee released the bizarre photos on Monday and said police arrested six neo-Nazis plotting to kill Russian TV host Vladimir Soloviev in Moscow.

The FSB has stopped a major plot.

Not really, they’ve made fools of themselves.

Russian security services were accused on Monday of staging a Ukrainian assassination attempt by releasing photos of confiscated copies of ‘The Sims’ video games that some say were mistaken by Kremlin agents for SIM cards .

The world is wondering why copies of the game The Sims 3 is linked to Nazis. One can only guess the paperwork said Sims meaning SIM cards and they got the game instead.

“Someone from above most likely wrote: “3 симки” (“three SIM cards”), and a genius obeyed”, someone answered.

Then in the “Manifesto” it’s signed by “Illegible Signature”. So everyone is guessing the orders said illegible signature saying to make an illegible signature.

Then the shirts and other Nazi memorabilia, you can tell, are literally brand new. Look for yourself. It still has package folds in it. Don’t believe me? Order fabric online. Shirt, flag, towels or whatever. That’s straight off the FedRu truck.

I suggest reading the Twitter link. The Russian speakers on Twitter broke down the illegible signature part. It isn’t poseted on the news.

Enjoy.
edit on 25-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

Another video released by Russian state news agency RIA showed an inscription in an unidentified book supposedly recovered during the arrest – signed in Russian with the words “illegible signature”.

Sorry it has now been added in.

This is not Western propaganda. This was blasted all over RIA as irrefutable proof of Nazis plotting to kill a tv host.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

I'll be honest, I'm not getting it. Maybe it's because I couldn't give two flying ducks about any of this garbage, but I'm not seeing any comedy material in this, anywhere.

Is someone suggesting that there aren't nazis in the Ukrainian military?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I'll be honest, I'm not getting it. Maybe it's because I couldn't give two flying ducks about any of this garbage, but I'm not seeing any comedy material in this, anywhere.

Is someone suggesting that there aren't nazis in the Ukrainian military?

Since you didn’t read the article or the first quote.

The Russian Federation’s Investigative Committee released the bizarre photos on Monday and said police arrested six neo-Nazis plotting to kill Russian TV host Vladimir Soloviev in Moscow.

They then “raided” this apartment and this is their proof.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Tass said the security services seized a number of weapons as well as eight molotov cocktails and six pistols during the arrest of the group.

The FSB also released a number of images containing what they claimed were items seized from the group during the raid, which included Ukrainian passports, several Nazi symbols, a portrait of Adolf Hitler and, bizarrely, three discs containing the Sims video game.

Bizarre, but still not funny linkage.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Pretty funny. Nazi shirts still with creases from packaging. Sims 3 laid out with other “evidence”. A long bright green wig. A book signed illegible signature. And who could forget the picture of Hitler.

To top it off. Falls in with the bombs in Moldova.

I can’t help it’s funny and the FSB is incompetent.

Know what’s not funny? The 6 Ukrainian POWs who will hang for this.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Pretty funny. Nazi shirts still with creases from packaging. Sims 3 laid out with other “evidence”. A long bright green wig. A book signed illegible signature. And who could forget the picture of Hitler.

Well, no. The link I posted seems quite straight forward and fairly serious. The twitter stuff you posted reminds me of some leftist idiot trying to make a meme or something and trying to be funny, and we all know that they are sh!t at that and .... just ..... not ..... funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker

We can go to the site and see that there are no photos there - sledcom.ru...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

You do realize you posted the video just now from which the stills were taken right?

I was just about to talk about the video. Some talking points.

Thoughts from Russians of Twitter. Actually questioning the narrative there more than here.

1.Consistently: The door is closed - the submachine gunner is ready to fire. The door opened - the machine is lowered down. Did you recognize yours? 🤔 Ahh! Petya! Great!

2. The strangest moment of the video is about the detention of "neo-Nazis who were preparing an attempt on Solovyov." A crowd of FSB officers with machine guns knocks on the door (on which there is a peephole) and the dangerous neo-Nazi almost immediately simply opens it, after which they put him face down on the floor.

3. By the way, the lock was already open, because usually all the doors are open, especially for dangerous criminals

Plenty more.

They knocked and door was answered immediately. Not even a second passes. No lock, or look through the peephole.

Why is everyone running in before the guy with the ballistic shield? The hell kind of protocol is that? Didn’t matter because they weren’t in danger.

That take down was gentler than a DUI take down on the town drunk.

Why is his face blurred in all the videos?

Sorry that was just video from the “investigation”. Here’s the entering: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am not qualified to discuss the actions of the capture teams.

In my opinion, it is obvious why the machine gunner lowers the machine gun. He does this because the bodies of his colleagues fall under the muzzle of his machine gun.

Twitter does not work in Russia.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Like I said, that’s Russians of Twitter questioning the narrative. Not me. Quite easy to get on twitter from Russia.

Also lots of pictures of war supporters vehicles being spray painted with Z and other vandalism. By lots I mean dozens a day. Of course you won’t see that on any of your official sites.

I’d post them, but ATS seems to be having an image upload problem.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why the he'll do you think his face is disguised in the video?
Maybe because he hasn't been convicted of anything yet,you know innocent until proven guilty.
Surely the Sims video games prove that the warrant and operation was genuine, just that some fool on the operation took exactly what he saw on the warrant.
Proves to me that the other items were there too.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
mobile.twitter.com...

reelslug.com...

The FSB has stopped a major plot.

Not really, they’ve made fools of themselves.

Russian security services were accused on Monday of staging a Ukrainian assassination attempt by releasing photos of confiscated copies of ‘The Sims’ video games that some say were mistaken by Kremlin agents for SIM cards .

The world is wondering why copies of the game The Sims 3 is linked to Nazis. One can only guess the paperwork said Sims meaning SIM cards and they got the game instead.

“Someone from above most likely wrote: “3 симки” (“three SIM cards”), and a genius obeyed”, someone answered.

Then in the “Manifesto” it’s signed by “Illegible Signature”. So everyone is guessing the orders said illegible signature saying to make an illegible signature.

Then the shirts and other Nazi memorabilia, you can tell, are literally brand new. Look for yourself. It still has package folds in it. Don’t believe me? Order fabric online. Shirt, flag, towels or whatever. That’s straight off the FedRu truck.

I suggest reading the Twitter link. The Russian speakers on Twitter broke down the illegible signature part. It isn’t poseted on the news.

Enjoy.

Another video released by Russian state news agency RIA showed an inscription in an unidentified book supposedly recovered during the arrest – signed in Russian with the words “illegible signature”.

Sorry it has now been added in.

This is not Western propaganda. This was blasted all over RIA as irrefutable proof of Nazis plotting to kill a tv host.

sounds like the FBI plot to kidnap a gov.

but who copied who?

new topics

top topics

join