It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US military uses Communist structure to achieve highest morale and unit cohesion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The title sums it up..

The real NAKED TRUTH 😉

why does the military structure itself communist at the same time, have the members so mouth frothing 🧠 washed they can't see it..

How did this happen? For another day, once all the SORE KNEES have recovered from all that jerking..

But today, the OCCUPATIONS are all paid the same scale REGARDLESS of trade..

All occupations LIVE the same.. and MORESO TODAY that housing is less determined on rank than before..

Food, same...
Healthcare, same..
Clothing, same..

Granted there are bonuses to critical fields for retention..

Am I the only one that looked around and notices this?

Can't be.. it is so obvious..

And why, MORALE is highest, unit COHESION is highest..

Simple FACTS.

my head is down, PPE donned, let the 💣💣💣 begin..

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Time to stop bothering and putting in the extra effort as the 'rewards' will be the same anyway

They are lying btw, about morale being up.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Are you implying that this would somehow translate into civilian society with the same results?

LOL

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Great thing about the army/communism is the government owns you. You do the job you are told to do or get sent to prison. No freeloader.

I'm old enough that I'll hopefully be dead before you get your way.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wow...

Just wow...

It's almost like the hundreds of millions dead from communism and wars ignored in one swoop.

Am I the only one noticing an uptick in these types of accounts since the Ukraine Russia thing started?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Mate the Military is not a Democracy and it never has been , when you sign your name on that contract your ass belongs to the Government .

You will follow orders , the entire point of a Soldier is to function as a cohesive unit in Combat .

If you don't like the sound of that then don't sign the contract .

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Every military since the 1700s has done this.

And it’s far from Communist. It’s a strict hierarchy…

If you want to see what Communist theory applied to the military looks like look up the PLA during the Cultural Revolution and the Armed Forces of Communist Albania.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The military isn't communism anymore than it is capitalism or any other political system.

The military needs you to be on time, fit, and in the right uniform ready to kill and die for your fellow soldiers on behalf of the nation on the orders of those appointed above you.

The military isn't equal. There is no equality among ranks, for instance. They are paid differently, have different levels of authority, and varying degrees of responsibility. Their pay depends not just on rank, but time in service, special pays like flight, hazard, and combat pay, marital status and other more individual factors like tax burdens that must be fulfilled by the soldier to his or her state if applicable.

The military relies quite a bit on civilian contractors as well, what would we call that?

This isn't all cut and dry as you might suggest.

Troop morale depends on a lot of factors that are often outside the control of commanders let alone being force-fit into discredited political ideologies or even credible ones. You can't have a democratic army. A private should not have the say of a sergeant and the sergeant should not have the say of a lieutenant, and so on. Then there's the separation of authority, pay, and responsibility in the military among the officers and NCO corps.

You're trying to force your ideology into an organization that doesn't reflect those political positions at all. Let's not even get into how the military is funded, equipped, and how it procures that equipment and materiel.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Time to stop bothering and putting in the extra effort as the 'rewards' will be the same anyway

No, this has been thoroughly studied for CENTURIES of military and warfare..

It has been proven, verified, and used almost exclusively.

I was a military brat and then one... I saw it from birth..

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

^^ yes all facts.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lol typical baseless fact-less, buzz world filled online communist manifesto. A dime a dozen and all retarded by definition of self impairment through function.

A military brat who didn’t figure out the uniform or lack there of is how you know who to shoot as well as your rank and position to your fellow. Also believe someone fresh out of boot gets paid top dollar the same as any rank. Perfect prime example of how communism only works if edit your own perception of reality like a doctored Stalin photograph.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You made the right decision to get out of the Marine Corps, you don’t belong there.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Back in the day in the service one of the motivating factors to excel and make rank was RHIP ( rank has its privileges)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Are you implying that this would somehow translate into civilian society with the same results?

LOL

We are all monkeys.. basically.. 👍

And whenever one has a shiny new object, what happens?

Whenever man saw another with a tool,. He had to make one too.

First time I saw a dirt bike shred a baseball field.. in bad news bears, ... Consumed.. my 5 year old self was committed to just one thing in life.. live on a dirt bike shredding the neighborhood.. lol

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If you can't see the difference between a govt and the military.

You should really walk outside go to the closest tree and apologize for wasting all that oxygen it has worked so hard to produce.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

How can morale not be up when everything's so ... Gay?

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastFirst

originally posted by: underpass61

LOL

We are all monkeys.. basically.. 👍

And whenever one has a shiny new object, what happens?

Whenever man saw another with a tool,. He had to make one too.

First time I saw a dirt bike shred a baseball field.. in bad news bears, ... Consumed.. my 5 year old self was committed to just one thing in life.. live on a dirt bike shredding the neighborhood.. lol

If there's something in that rambling reply that you think qualifies as an intelligent response, I'd say epic fail bro.
edit on 4 26 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hah

I wouldn't hold the modern military up as anything to really strive toward. Personally. All the sensitivity and wokeness must really detract from killing the enemy.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This appears to be your opinion since you posted no sources and nothing to read or actually reply about.

new topics

top topics

join