It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other peoples feelings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So interesting and lovely to hear.

As a side note, the number of deleted/negative responses to this op is part of the fun.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Fire your butler.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know nothing about this subject. I can tell something is wrong when I talk to people most times, but cannot feel what they are feeling at all. So this ability is something I cannot comprehend. I see facial expressions and hear things in their voices, but that is it.

Sorry that I can not give advice on this because I have never experienced it.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Its been difficult my whole life, parents taught me others wouldnt understand. So I dont talk unless it to help somebody else like me....not to have to go thru the things they will: like I did.

Members here Im sure dislike me at times, tolerate me others...but my heart is pure as I can make it, all things come from God.

I live by family trait. Sometimes, it can knock me over. After 30+ years wife understands when I suddenly up n move, or turn around from someone or thing...or wave my hands backwards over my shoulders to someone just passed.

And, I try to learn one new thing each day, try to help one person today, and not be too hard on myself when I fail: which we all do.

Peace...and thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm surprised and ok with other people who get it. I don't talk about it, I just avoid situations and some people, right? The only calm is when I'm in nature. It's like this, when someone is sad or depressed I get sleepy and cold. When someone is mad I get a bad headache, when someone is happy I feel like I'm floating. When someone is a bad person or has bad thoughts I get sick to my stomach nauseous. Crowds of people wipe me out, feels heavy like the air is too thick to breathe, and can sleep for days after an event with a lot of people. I feel doom and gloom and grief and everything turns black and white when something bad is about to happen. I see colors sometimes. Talking to people I sometimes feel like I'm getting sucked away from them by the ocean, like before a tsunami when the water gets sucked out. It's not all the time but enough. It's exhausting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join