It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Knock, Who’s there? Masks Mandates again that’s who.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I liked it when that war started, nobody talked about the stupid virus for weeks.

Maybe someone can start another war? I never liked Cambodia.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I liked it when that war started, nobody talked about the stupid virus for weeks.

Maybe someone can start another war? I never liked Cambodia.

Pretty darn sad that I somewhat agree with you. Sad for the people in that conflict, but it was a nice break from anything
C related!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Remember if you want this to stop vote Republican. And vote often.

But on the flip side bringing back mask mandates before the election is going to cost the Dems. With the legit voters of course.
edit on 12-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It should be guards sitting in front of the drop in boxes to protect election integrity, somebody coming at 2 AM in the morning like one woman in one of the videos in GA, with a stack of ballots stuffing them in one of these boxes needs to be arrested.

While another one did in plain site and in front of a line of responsible law abiding voters, democrats do not give a crap about how they steal elections as long as they get the votes and our cities.

This drop boxes are the best way to steal counties and cities for the Democrats.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes the WHO treaty is coming into effect soon.

I made a thread about this www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Yes the WHO treaty is coming into effect soon.

I made a thread about this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks bud off to read it now ,glad someone here watches what's going on

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm expecting the FAA mandate to get pushed back again. It's beyond absurd at this point. It's like a f****** woobie for people now.

It’s because they want to keep you suppressed Hannibal Lecter style.

“It puts the needle in its skin or it gets the mask again”

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Are you and others going to freak out again like last time when/if the news, politicians, and idols start calling for isolation and mask mandates while they cruise around living life as they do?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

CDC extends travel mask requirement to May 3 as COVID rises

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Now that Satan has gotten involved with this epidemic....I doubt if a mask can protect you. IMO...all bets are off!!

www.hiskingdomprophecy.com...

edit on 13-4-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Monday, April 18, 2022

It's ironic that several U.S. colleges are run by Administrators who are some of the DUMBEST people in America.

Many College students are being forced to once again wear masks, with administrators saying the masks will save lives, but not explaining how.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

But it's OK if the students binge on Vodka, Hamburgers, and Red Bulls.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I went to Slipknot last night..was fun to see a show again. I might be overestimating, if I said, 1 out of 200 wore a mask. About half the security was.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good for Philly. Now I have a very good reason to never go there.

Here in Alabama, we have found the solution: Governor Kay Ivey won her last election easily... she was a shoe-in because she was a decent governor. Then she jumped into bed with Fauci and locked down the state, imposing a mask mandate. Because of that, she is not a shoe-in anymore; I know of almost no one who will vote for her this time. Watching her commercials, we have her steppin' and fetchin' like her head is on fire and her rear is catchin'.

She is gone. The final statement will be on May 24. Our Republican primaries determine who fills the offices. I'm betting it will either be Lindy Blanchard or Tim James who will succeed her. Either one looks OK to me, although I am getting tired of the James family getting the lion's share of offices.

That's how you fix this: once someone in office does something, anything, that demonstrates an inability to govern objectively, vote them out. Period. No second chances. If you get someone that doesn't make a complete mess of anything they do, keep them in office. Of course, if someone lives in one of these cities/states where voting is simply a way to let one party decide how many extra fake ballots they need this time, well, sucks to be you. Just do as you're told. That's all you get to do.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join