It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chopper is now Loretta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a very serious issue that I would like to bring to the attention of all pet lovers.

It's an issue with my dog, and maybe yours too!

For the last 6 months my Pit Bull "Chopper" was very miserable and emotionally distant. I tried everything to cheer him up, I brought him chew toys, we went for walks more often, and I spent more time petting and hugging him while saying "Who's a good boy?"

Nothing seemed to work, he was an emotional wreck. Then I started to notice that every time I said "Who's a good boy" he would turn away from me and let out a sigh.

BOOM!!! Then it hit me, I had gender assigned my dog and not taken his feelings into account. I felt so guilty and ashamed about my destructive gender nazi behavior. The pressure I placed upon Chopper to "Be a Man" "Man Up'" and "Walk like a Man" was overwhelming. Chopper was a female dog born into a male body!!!

The next day I wanted to make things right and end Choppers suffering. I got down on my hands and knees and looked him in the eye, Our noses were touching and I was holding back the tears.

I know he understands me and when I said "Who's a good girl" a single tear ran down her cheek. Her mood changed immediately. Finally acceptance, she must have thought. She was overjoyed and licked my face like never before. She knows I love her no matter what.

I removed all the Death Metal posters I had put on her kennel and replaced them with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift posters.

Next there was the all important name change. After reading out a lot of gorgeous names, I saw her eyes light up when I said Loretta.

Loretta is now a very loving and happy dog, she is happy to squat pee instead of lifting a hind leg to please the gender nazi's.

She likes it when I put a pink bow around her head and we listen to Katy Perry for hours.

If you have a depressed dog or cat it could be that they are tired of playing the "Gender Game" You must be more understanding and for Gods sake let them be who they want to be.

If school children can decide their genders and pronouns then why can't cats and dogs. It's so unfair and just breaks my heart. We as a species have created all this unnecessary pain and confusion with all this gender nonsense, and now we must repair the damage.

Gender is not physical or biological, that's so pre 80's thinking. Gender is whatever your heart believes, so let Harry be Hannah and let Rocky be Roxanne.

I realized it was all about my ego to have the meanest Pit Bull in the street, that was so wrong because I failed to recognize Loretta's fading happiness, fulfillment and self identity. Respect is a two way street, so please respect your animals right to choose.

Life is so much better now and Loretta and I couldn't be happier.
Thank you for your time, lots of love from me and Loretta.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

I'm happy for both Loretta and you.

Don't let her listen to this, it will just confuse her again.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am glad you figured out your pet's problem. I knew a cat that a friend had. He would play fetch and like walking on a leash. He was a dog in a cats body.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Play this to your dog, it will wake him up from his liberal slumber..

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I am glad you figured out your pet's problem. I knew a cat that a friend had. He would play fetch and like walking on a leash. He was a dog in a cats body.

Otherwise known as a chihuahua.

top topics

join