It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID weird conspiracy obviously hushed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The WUHAN military games anyone?

How weird huh, doesn't that seem more plausible than a wet market?

Every military of the world meets for some Olympics type thing.

In Wuhan ....

AT THE SAME TIME!

and this was not at all talked about as a method of transmission.??

Athletes and military people are both HUGE tourists when they go somewhere.

And this happened at the same time..

It would have been like the Olympics were in Rio, and there was a worldwide pandemic...and it was said to have started at a food cart right inside the same town at the same time ???

This relates to EXOSOME theory..

edit on 9 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Thought.

edit on 9 4 2022 by LastFirst because: More thoughts

edit on 9 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Add video

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Here's a link for some background.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I've seen this idea bounced around ... but, of course, not in the mainstream propaganda outlets.

I would not put it past them. I wouldn't put anything past them.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Seen some reports a while back that the Canadian troops that went over to the games came back sick. Few other rumors around that the games where a testing phase before the public release. I don't have any hard evidence on this, but as a theory floating around, keep it in the maybe box.

Plenty of hard evidence around that something was released from the Wuhan lab.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Lots going on during that short time period and the games also get brought up in this timeline of events.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

In October 2019, more than 9,000 international athletes from more than 100 countries traveled to Wuhan, China — and many of them later got sick with covid-19-like symptoms. But there has never been a real investigation into whether the virus that causes covid-19 was already spreading at the Wuhan Military World Games. Now, multiple U.S. lawmakers are demanding the U.S. government begin one.

[www.washingtonpost.com...]
October 15, 2019 the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation sponsored Event 201- a live, virtual exercise to study pandemic preparedness and response. The cause of this 'hypothetical' pandemic for this simulation was the Corona virus because of its ability to mutate into such deadly forms, such as MERS and SARS.

Pharmaceutical stocks were fling into the pockets of politicians and the 1%. Two months later we got Covid19 and the rich got richer.

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is an old one. I think that I heard about it on the BBC world service in 2020. Several soldiers who served with the military in my home country came down with "a bad flu" after attending.

There are several papers out on it, such as Thisone.

At the time one hypothesis was that Covid was brought into China by athletes, this was backed up by the fact that there was an outbreak of a similar virus in Germany prior to the games, and that region later had a low mortality rate from Covid. It was hypothesised that Covid mutated from whatever virus that was after it was brought to China.

That hypothesis was later demonstrated to be inaccurate when it was found that there were two sources of Covid-19 in China before that date.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The occultists do enjoy showcasing their plan's at the Olympics,. Mocking the god's. Just have to watch the 2012 and 2020 Olympics opening ceremonies. Which ties in perfectly with the twin 8 year transit cycle's of Venus from 2004-2012-2020.. that's why the previous pope suddenly resigned midpoint in 2012. The reset is a timeline and Venus was the reset.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

In October 2019, more than 9,000 international athletes from more than 100 countries traveled to Wuhan, China — and many of them later got sick with covid-19-like symptoms. But there has never been a real investigation into whether the virus that causes covid-19 was already spreading at the Wuhan Military World Games. Now, multiple U.S. lawmakers are demanding the U.S. government begin one.

[www.washingtonpost.com...]
October 15, 2019 the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation sponsored Event 201- a live, virtual exercise to study pandemic preparedness and response. The cause of this 'hypothetical' pandemic for this simulation was the Corona virus because of its ability to mutate into such deadly forms, such as MERS and SARS.

Pharmaceutical stocks were fling into the pockets of politicians and the 1%. Two months later we got Covid19 and the rich got richer.

Coincidence?
I've been saying these for ages, sharing links to event201 with lefty families/friends, but off course it makes zero difference. Nothing will come of it , not before civilization will collapse , imo.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Follow me down this rabbit hole.

health.ucsd.edu...

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.reuters.com... a reply to: HorsePaster

Both sources confirming that the first occurrence was in October 2019.

I believe that it was circulating for a couple of months before that, so I will try to dig up some of that info.

join