It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky's office is mobilizing an army of fighting witches against Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Member3877
a reply to: RussianTroll

I guess you gotta do what you need to when you are invaded.

Assemble, wolverines!

Russians do not need anyone's approval or condemnation. We have a simple Divine principle: Do what you must, and come what may.

Stalin and Hitler thought the same thing

The irony of your statement and dictators throughout history isn't lost

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

Russians do not need anyone's approval or condemnation. We have a simple Divine principle: Do what you must, and come what may.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder why it is that witches are, by far too many, automatically associated with Satanic ritual??

I know several practicing witches, none of whom worship anything remotely resembling Satan...

Before one accuses of such, might it not be wise to, oh, I don't know, learn a little something about the practice of it??

But, hey, what ever floats ones boat, I guess.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Assemble, wolverines!

And how do you know what Hitler or Stalin thought. Pride has destroyed many people, and will destroy more.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I wonder why it is that witches are, by far too many, automatically associated with Satanic ritual??

I know several practicing witches, none of whom worship anything remotely resembling Satan...

Before one accuses of such, might it not be wise to, oh, I don't know, learn a little something about the practice of it??

It's not me who associates them with Satanism. I know the difference, witchcraft is diverse.
This is Zelensky's office (to be honest, I myself am in shock, Zelensky and his presidential team are Jews, but even Israeli deputies left the hall during the broadcast of his speech) asking for help from the Satanists of America.
We Russians just need to be clear about who we are dealing with.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Which on English and on slovenian languages like Rusian is, don't have the same meaning, what in English language is which on slovenian is white magicians, which on slovenian languages is someone who practiced dark magic using powerful potion and imprecate dark forces of the nature.
Maybe this does not apply to the topics but just to be clear, there some language differences.
edit on 6-4-2022 by Lora73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

And how do you know what Hitler or Stalin thought. Pride has destroyed many people, and will destroy more.

Um because there are recorded speeches and they wrote their thoughts down......

Is this an actual question? LMAO they didnt exist in a vacuum

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

asking for help from the Satanists of America.
We Russians just need to be clear about who we are dealing with.

Thats not what was said at all....they admitted the witch craft, its the RUSSIAN media thats claiming theyre invoking evil spirits and satanism......NOT the Ukrainians.....

Look I dont cheerlead either side, propaganda is coming out of BOTH sides, but just trotting out something and claiming it is fact . despite the fact its NOT what the Ukrainians SAID is no better than whats coming out of Urkaine

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

India Times is an actual source i would believe it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

You're correct, I'd actually forgotten that.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Know thy enemy as you know thyself.

Know his language, his culture, his gods.

Thus you will know his greatest fears, and these are the weaknesses that you will exploit to defeat him.
edit on 7-4-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

a reply to: CthruU

And your LGBT rainbow flag on the killing machines, of course, is a sign of the highest tolerance, democracy and victory))))))

Deflectory again i see when faced with the simple hypocrisy of your nonsense.......and it's not my LBGT flag as any post I make equally denounces any walk of humanity that kills or maims.

As I told you yesterday your country is not alone here, it shares the same condemnation as the vast majority of the world.

You all have no right considering your actions to display the saviours image.....I'd say it's blasphemous at best.

It’s people like you who crucified Christ.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

Um because there are recorded speeches and they wrote their thoughts down......

Is this an actual question? LMAO they didnt exist in a vacuum

And you didn’t source any of those speeches at all ...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have this personal anecdote to relate. I have a relative who is a minister and ex military. I have read two letters he wrote to the paper pushing for US military intervention in Ukraine. He's pretty far left politically and not some right winger. I don't get the left's demand for war over there. I'm an independent but more conservative. I view both parties with contempt although Biden and Obama and the Clintons along with Bush were a low point in US politics. I just read whats going over there and trust nothing anybody on either side reports. The left wants to punish those who question the stolen election and to go to war. And they embrace authoritarianism and a death cult of the Covid vaccines. Crazy times indeed.
edit on 8-4-2022 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Assemble, wolverines!

Ooooo, sounds about what most psychopathic people say, or religious nutters, in order to try excusing the inexcusable

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Divine providence? Is Russia on a crusade?

I am not sure many of the faithful on these forums would take kindly to saying that Russia has divine providence for attacking Ukraine.

Not really surprising though when you've got this going on:

Religion and the War in Ukraine—What Does the Bible Say?

Consider the following regarding prominent religious leaders and the war in Ukraine:

“The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, has not said a word against Russian aggression. . . . His Church’s systematic propaganda campaign about Ukraine has been utilised in Putin’s justification for war.”—EUobserver, March 7, 2022.

“Patriarch Kirill . . . has sent his strongest signal yet justifying his country’s invasion of Ukraine—describing the conflict as part of a struggle against sin.”—AP News, March 8, 2022.

“Ukrainian Orthodox Church leader, Metropolitan Epiphanius I of Kyiv, on Monday blessed his people to ‘fight against the Russian invaders’ . . . [He] also stated that killing Russian soldiers isn’t a sin.”—Jerusalem Post, March 16, 2022.

“We [the Ukrainian Council of Churches and Religious Organizations (UCCRO)] support the Armed Forces of Ukraine and all our defenders, we bless them in their defense of Ukraine from the aggressor, and offer our prayers for them.”—UCCRO * Statement, February 24, 2022. [*: The UCCRO, or Ukrainian Council of Churches and Religious Organizations, includes 15 churches representing Orthodox, Greek and Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Evangelical denominations as well as Jews and Muslims.]

What do you think? Should religions that claim to follow Jesus Christ encourage their members to go to war? What does the Bible say?

The history of religion in war

History shows that religion has often condoned, justified, or even promoted war while pretending to work for peace. ...

Examples:

Part 21​—1900 onward—​Skirts Splattered With Blood (Religion’s Future in View of It’s Past)

How Religion Survived (Awake! | April 22, 2001)

In 1943, Stalin finally agreed to recognize the Orthodox Church by appointing Sergius as its new patriarch. “The Church authorities responded by raising money from the faithful to fund a Soviet armored column,” Overy noted. “Priests and bishops exhorted their congregations to observe the faith, God’s and Stalin’s.”

Describing this period of Russian history, the Russian religious scholar Sergei Ivanenko wrote: ‘The official publication of the Russian Orthodox Church, The Journal of the Moscow Patriarchate, praised Stalin as the greatest leader and teacher of all times and nations, sent by God to save the nation from oppression, landowners, and capitalists. It called upon believers to give their last drop of blood in defending the USSR from its enemies and to give their all to build Communism.’

“Highly Valued by the KGB”

Even after World War II ended in 1945, the Orthodox Church remained useful to the Communists. The Soviet Union: The Fifty Years, edited by Harrison Salisbury, revealed how this was so: “With the war’s end, church leaders fell in with the Cold War demands of Stalin’s foreign policy.”

The recent book The Sword and the Shield describes how church leaders served Soviet interests. It explains that Patriarch Alexis I, who had succeeded Sergius as patriarch in 1945, “joined the World Peace Council, the Soviet front organization founded in 1949.” The book also notes that he and Metropolitan Nikolai “were highly valued by the KGB [the Soviet State Security Committee] as agents of influence.”

Remarkably, in 1955, Patriarch Alexis I declared: “The Russian Orthodox Church supports the totally peaceful foreign policy of our government, not because the Church allegedly lacks freedom, but because Soviet policy is just and corresponds to the Christian ideals which the Church preaches.”

In the January 22, 2000, issue of The Guardian of London, England, dissident Orthodox priest Georgi Edelshtein is quoted as saying: “All the bishops were carefully picked so that they would work with the soviet government. All were KGB agents. It is well known that Patriarch Alexy was recruited by the KGB, under the code-name of Drozdov. Today, they are preserving the same politics that they had 20 or 30 years ago.”

A Handmaiden of the Soviet State

edit on 9-4-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

First of all, Satan comes in many forms...

If one looks to the bottom of the well that is called witchcraft, you'll find virtually any witch or wizard is sourcing it's energies from lower vibrational states. Below we call that.
Satan or the - energy is always their supplier.
I have met tons of them and they are so innocent, young and naive most of times, not knowing "the new age stuff" is actually "the old age stuff" carefully rebranded.
Any witch and wizard on earth is (unconsciously) a satanic instrument.

If we look at the masters like Jesus, Buddha even go to contemporary figures as J. Krishnamurti...
If they wielded anything of their powers, it was solely to heal and in the name of love.
Any true spiritual master will agree with me here and say to you that simply disrupting a light bulb with the mind (which is easy for any such master) is already an occult use of true human powers.

We are talking about the simplest forms of telekinesis yet.

Can you imagine the modern day witch or wizard, who have read a lot of books about their subjects, who think they need equipment to harness energies (no wand is ever needed, no spell ever needed, the body in it's purest form is all that is needed), who make sacrifices in and with blood (again, a spiritual master will never ever draw blood from his/her self it is a basic requirement.

So if I take all kinds of spiritual teachings from life, of life, about life, they always make clear distinctions about right and wrong. We cover from Ubuntu to Hinduism, from Shamans to Doctors and everything in between.

Wizards and witches are hoping themselves they are in the Light. But they are not. One does not mend or bend reality in it's own ways, only for the way of love and healing it may be bent, broken or reshaped.

Since wizards and witches are actually spiritual babies wanting to grab hammers and candles - there is always the God-failsafe, which proves God more than they would dare to believe: No spell, cast, twist or bend, will ever exceed without the permission of Jesus Christ. And it is Christ Him self who gives permissions over all attacks (sometimes technically attacks are used to steer someone in the right direction, paradoxical but true).

And that's why you have hundreds of satanists in Ukraine now making a fool out of themselves trying all sorts of wacky stuff (which technically is only destructive of nature and will never ever truly manifest anything they ask except for the calling of spirits).

Even for the person who says, know the game..
I got skin in the game my whole life.
Sat with Chi-Masters, Shamans, Healers, Witches, Wizards, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Satanists of all kinds, Occult Nazi's and what not.

My shield: Baptism, as adult, fully immersed in the name of Jesus Christ. Wearing a litteral Cross.

My weapon of choice: Prayer

My source: Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Holy Spirit

My wisdom: attained directly from Him

My mission: Love

After lurking 20 years just made an account to technically describe my point of view on witches and wizards.

The moral being:
Human powers are way beyond what we are imagining now, some humans do use these powers beyond their respective fellows. But performing any kind of spiritual ritual and nót getting intertwined with darkness is practically impossible nowadays. Especially nowadays.

You either pray to God and you might get what you ask for or you better leave it. The amount of spiritual attacks I have been undergoing since end 2019 is insane. As a fellow from the Light.
I have not met one witch who I could not make aware of energetic weaknesses within 3 minutes.

"I work with stones" My reply: "I don't work with stones because technically they store so fast and so much energy to be truly of the highest sources it needs to be washed, like every minute, and no one does that, and then they can easily store lower energies (including bad spirits).

So any "weapon" wizards or witches might wield, I will just plainly point out all of it's weaknesses and show that just the soul in it's purest form can manifest anything if the blessing of Jehovah is upon it (you don't have a body with a soul inside, your body ís the soul).

Lurker for around 20 years, activated by wizards and witches. Haha.

Good to be inside with an account.
Excuse me for my passionate rant about the more spiritual sides of our lives.

I actually hold a degree in Psychology and have never made a dime in anything spiritually related, as a real one should never ever do.
Break the 1 dollar and you're out of "the real ones game".

Witches and wizards sell their skills.

Another breach of Integrity contract.

Jesus said there are two masters, Him and money. He equalled money with the devil.

Now, seeing a witch try a trick ("spiritual ritual") for dollars somewhere, who you think the source of power will be?

We can go deeper on them. As a soldier of God, I know all the divisions, names, concepts they hold, their inspirers, their books.. As a soldier of God, one must know all Satanic routes of energy manifested through such groups, most of them unaware in what they themselves are actually wielding.

Oujia board; kids in their twenties, pure and innocent actually taking the oldest, deepest, most true form, evilest, life-long scarring form of a kaballah board and "let's talk to grandpa" kind of thing.

Where the oujia board is the devil and the twentiers are todays witches and wizards. That's the state of affairs nowadays in witchcraft. A shame for humanity and a disgrace of mankind's abilities as the powerful beings that we are, but have forgotten.

The coolest thing to read was that after casting spells the witches themselves got sick.
You call it karma, I call it Righteousness. There you see God at work.

Love y'all :-)
edit on 9-4-2022 by Floralbalm because: Addition

edit on 9-4-2022 by Floralbalm because: Addition 2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join