It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just changed to Non binary !!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Personally, I'm surprised that "Climate Change" isn't to blame for all these "Non-Binary" People running around. I wonder if I can use this non-binary scam to get some of that sweet sweet orca money Inslee had scuttled away?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
I haven't dug deep into this, but they did say "no strings attached", so would you have to have sex with a sweet potato, or do they just take your word you are a vegisexual?

I hope you would have to, just for the blackmail aspects alone.

We grow our own potatoes here, so having that special bond allows us to facilitate the "don't ask, don't tell" policy among the starchy vegetables. Turns out the cruciferous veggies are blabbermouths, so we don't fornicate with them anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'll do it for 500 right now to cover gas increases....

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
$900 per month I just changed to Non binary do I put it on my DL where do I sign up

Honestly I have no clue what Non binary is but I'm on board give me a rainbow flag to hang on my doorstep !!!!

But seriously this is really happening ? No definition of a women etc... What the heck is going on in this World money for being LGBTFGBQRTSEVWS ?

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

Free money I'll claim whatever how do you prove me different can i use the girls room also ?

FOX

I’m 100% certain that most Americans believe that’s ridiculous but you all let it happen . Wtf is happening? And we usual follow you lot soon after 😠 if they start paying £600 a month over here for being gay the is going to be a lot of cock sucking going on because everyone is skint over here 🥺.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Wow! If I saved for 5 months, I can buy me an Icom 7610. I guess I will have to identify as hamsexual from now on...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I want to be a gay arctic giraffe floating down the creek in a boat humming Tiptoe Through My Two Lips while I gobble pickles and pee in my pants. Is there a going rate for that in California or will I still be above their standards?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If you throw in a Liza Minnelli wig you get an extra 200

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Non binary sounds like the uterine discharge of an egg saying; Na nanna nanna I know what chromosomes are aaaand you can't catch meeee and sooooon i'm just gonna be another period.

Besides I thought "Bi" covered the nether gay or lesbian designation. Binary non binary? I tried to learn to tell time that way once and then it dawned on me that learning to tell time more than once is redundant.

Personally; My designation is SpongeBob since you shared.

"Photosynthesis... photosynthesis..." you don't really have to say that however, as it just happens.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Looks like it's an anonymous private entity donating the money so if you want to be gay for 900 bucks knock yourself out.

Where are you getting that from?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Gay for pay? come here, ducky!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Being non binary is an oxymoron....

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nine hundred bucks a month to say I am identifying as transgender? Oh wow, I should start eating some foods that boost estrogen, or just buy some Blessed thistle supplements so I can grow big tits...they aren't expensive..

I can then get a kilt to wear like the Scott's do....I'll tell everyone around that I am identifying as Scottish so I can get nine hundred bucks a month. Oh wait...that is in California, not going to move there, their cost of living would gobble up that nine hundred bucks easily.

Giving someone extra money because they are transgender is not equal rights.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I identify as analog, cut me a check.

No more having to clean my room for my Onlyfans videos.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I’m going to move to America and identify not only as an illegal but a non-binary one at that.

Easy money.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
#PayTheGayAway

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-gay covid cough-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can I still collect my Social Security ? 900 bucks a month would cover a whole bunch of good stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can I still collect my Social Security ? 900 bucks a month would cover a whole bunch of good stuff

Why not!

Be Proud, Say It Loud, . . . . . . . Direct Deposit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Looks like it's an anonymous private entity donating the money so if you want to be gay for 900 bucks knock yourself out.

Only temporary, or a lie. When they start getting tax dollars, which I believe is their goal, it changes from private to public.

Transgender residents of Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive UBI of up to $900 per month just for identifying as transgender or non-binary – no strings attached.

The new pilot program will have $200,000 set aside to be allocated after a unanimous vote by the Palm Springs City Council last week.

***SNIP***

Queer Works CEO Jacob Rostowsky also claims in a press release that transgender and non-binary people “are very marginalized in our society at large, especially economically,” and told the desert sun that the city of Palm Springs should match all public funds.

“Our project budget is estimated at around $1.8 million,” Rostowsky said. “And so, when we look at what other [programs] who have been successfully funded have done so, their local towns have provided almost a match for that funding.”

goodwordnews.com...

Twenty transgender and non-binary residents of Palm Springs will receive the taxpayer-funded free money for 18 months, with advocacy-based health center DAP Health and LGBT advocacy group Queer Works running the program.

A six-month design period will be the precursor to program implementation, in which the Mayors for Guaranteed Income group will be involved in the orientation.

Looks to be a pilot program in the testing period.

That is not NEAR enough money. But hey, it might be one way to go from being homeless to 'homeful'?????

The 2020 Riverside County Point-In-Time count found there were close to 200 unsheltered individuals in Palm Springs, but Palm Springs Mayor Christy Holstege has said the true numbers might be double or triple that. Dec 1, 2021

Palm Springs business owners, leaders discuss downtown ...

edit on 5-4-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This is a private party, but if it wasn’t I still wouldn’t do it.

People are cheap, they would give up their entire identity for $900!!!
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, some people would do a lot for $20 bucks!

This might be a test to see how submissive people are for a few bucks!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Tell them you are "monetarily gay"
and that you just luvs those boys
on the federal reserve notes.

Warning: love of money is root of all evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join