It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skynet already raising prices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Imagin having to rent sunlight from Amazon

I can only hope I don't actualy live to see that day

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Conversely, congress gave itself a full spectrum 21% raise due to inflation.

Yeah and our bunch of muppet MPs in the UK gave themselves a rise of 2.7% to inflate their salaries to £84,144 per year, they get to vote to give themselves a payrise, you can bet some wanted more, with a total of 650 MPs that equates to basic pay for all of the IDIOTS to £54,674,100, that has to be raised by the taxpayer just for them to turn up, ALL politicans are self serving greedy pigs.

edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago323202233 by UpThenDown because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess you don't know anything about living in rural areas. My parents live 1 mile around the corner from me and had no options for internet except satellite until about 2 years ago. There is no cable...there is no fiber...nothing. If you've never experienced satellite service like "Hughes Net" for yourself....it's like going back the year 2000 where you need to start a download and let it run all night so it will be done by the next day. You can barely call it modern internet service.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bluntone22

In that case, by the time it happens, we may have fiber ran out our way possibly.

I feel for you. We were lucky to get fiber though one of Trumps Rural Broadband programs. Comcast was going to charge us $8500 to install. We decided to wait it out. It was worth it. The fiber was installed for free.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join