It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from American & Boogaloo Bois member/associate Henry Hoeft on the ground in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I for one agree with the Russians. What a goose, if you want to fight a war join an army.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What a moron. He probably, like many of the non-battle-hardened "volunteers" believed it would be like the movies.

He would simply rock up, be greeted like the great savior of the Ukrainian people that he is, Shoot at some Ruskie from far away, get pat's on the back, meet and impregnate a Ukrainian supermodel and be home in time for tea, medals and a ticker-tape parade before the week was out.

Instead, he got a big dose of War is Hell...from an enemy he probably hasn't even seen yet.

edit on 16-3-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

You have got to be a world class moron to get involved with either side of this conflict. I personally can't sort out why Ukraine was invaded, who is fighting for what reason or who is more corrupt. Does it really matter? Doesn't matter who wins when they are both losers.

I just feel sorry for the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Oliver Stones "Ukraine on Fire" is really good to watch and gives you a real good idea to what not only lead up to this war but the reason why the citizens of Crimea voted to leave Ukraine and the events leading up in Donbass, Ukraine with Donetsk and Lugansk separating from Ukraine as well. It's a must watch and even though it was on YouTube for years prior to the war, YouTube pulled it off their site on March 8th for "violence" (ya sure, can't allow the truth to get out).

Oliver Stone and the producers of "Ukraine on fire" have put it up on Rumble for the people to see...

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You have got to be a world class moron to get involved with either side of this conflict. I personally can't sort out why Ukraine was invaded, who is fighting for what reason or who is more corrupt. Does it really matter? Doesn't matter who wins when they are both losers.

I just feel sorry for the innocent people caught in the crossfire.

Agreed. Some people see a fire and can’t help but stick their hand in.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Finally, the boog boys and npc liberals are on the same side. All it took to unite them was a Jewish puppet leader of the US and his neonazi soldiers getting attacked. The npcs fight for the honor of their patron Brandon and the boog boys fight to protect the fine white people of Ukraine.

I wonder how they decide who the big spoon is in the foxhole.

perhaps they could take turns? Switch positions at high 12.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Finally, the boog boys and npc liberals are on the same side. All it took to unite them was a Jewish puppet leader of the US and his neonazi soldiers getting attacked. The npcs fight for the honor of their patron Brandon and the boog boys fight to protect the fine white people of Ukraine.

I wonder how they decide who the big spoon is in the foxhole.

It's really a great compromise, liberal globalist followers can fight for the funny jewish comedian president and actual right wing neonazi's can go fight with azov!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join