It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a tweet saying train with military hardware has left the Czech Republic...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Biden should hold a parade in Washington to amp up Russian hysteria, hell he has all the clowns for one.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Biden should hold a parade in Washington to amp up Russian hysteria, hell he has all the clowns for one.

I recall the month or two lead-up to this and everyone was calling it just that, hysteria... Yet here we are.

I hope we maintain minimal involvement. And while I don't think Biden should be praised for doing close to nothing, because it is just that, nothing... It also happens to be what I'd prefer to see.

This whole situation has been a war of public opinion and disinformation, at home and abroad.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

originally posted by: putnam6
Train with artillery rounds, machine-guns, sniper rifles, assault rifles, hand guns, ammunition for #Ukraine has left #CzechRepublic.

So that was the tweet and don't want to really call the guy out and FWIW the message did originate from the CR's Minister of Defence but do we want to let the Russkies know the arms are arriving by train?

The logical military response would be to identify all rail lines incoming and severe them within Ukrainian borders, is it not? If not worse...

I never understood why they always announce these plans in the media. Why? Are they deliberately trying to bait Russia into attacking the train so they can invoke Article 5? Are they just incredibly complacent and stupid? I am no strategist or fighter, but I know for sure if I was planning something I would not want my enemy to know about it, unless it was a trap.

Not gonna lie the thought has crossed my mind, as that's bait.

Here's hoping if that's the case it's not some half-assed gambit but is lock sure to work and end this as quickly as possible, instead of escalating it possibly out of control.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Agree, however typical USA always cuts and runs except in our own USA cities Same for Biden.

Which EU countries are helping Ukraine militarily?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Russia has been very reserved, and their actions have looked to be pretty surgical in the grand scheme of things. A lot of the footage I've watched has civilians near by and we've seen very few reports of collateral damage given the scale.

Last time I looked/heard ... less than 200 Ukrainians were dead. Putin's conventional forces could have inflicted 100s of times more ... if that was the intent. Making the intent here rather obvious. Screw the pearl ... he's taking the whole oyster for himself.

What's left to be seen is if he's planning to be a little more adventuresome militarily. There's nothing can stop him short of nukes. He could take all of Europe ... and I'm absolutely sure he knows this. All he'd really have to do is stop at France and not throw down on England. Ya know ... back before the cold war ... we could've dropped nukes on the Soviet Union ... we had them ... but, the Iron Curtain went up anyway.

Just imagine Russia's financial bounty in taking the whole of Europe country by country. Nobody's coming to rescue them. And America? America's holding back everything to defend Taiwan ... LMAO!!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So that was the tweet and don't want to really call the guy out and FWIW the message did originate from the CR's Minister of Defence but do we want to let the Russkies know the arms are arriving by train?

The logical military response would be to identify all rail lines incoming and severe them within Ukrainian borders, is it not? If not worse...

So you repost his information on a site that has known members from Russia? Just in case they might have missed the Twitter post.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

So you repost his information on a site that has known members from Russia? Just in case they might have missed the Twitter post.

Well ... in putnam's defense ... I don't see an ATS member having access to Putin's ear. Do you?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

How do you know? That's pretty much what an intelligence service is for. I have no doubt that ATS is being monitored by several of them, as is Twitter, Facebook and the News network websites. You can gain valuable information even if you are just listening to people's comments.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Failure is a learning experience assuming it doesn't kill you. A smart/determined person knows how to take their failure and turn it into success because they learn from it and improve.

I constantly tell my son that practice is where you fail so you don't let yourself down when it counts, and then the only way to really fail is to never try.

Failure is an important part of every process, moreso than success in some ways.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

through February everyone was appalled at the way Biden kept egging Putin on with his rhetoric f

I seem to remember everyone just thinking it was BS Intel... I was one who was very skeptical too.

As far as rhetoric, it was as light as it gets. We maintained the whole time no US troop involvement.

If you want to see rhetoric, look back on threats we've made to Iran, North Korea, Syria, or others.

Through the Ukraine crisis its been talks of sanctions and arming Ukraine.

More like in-your-face- threats and absolute refusal to have any kind of dialog with Putin. Even Zalinski asked Biden to shut his insane cake hole, though in a nicer way.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

through February everyone was appalled at the way Biden kept egging Putin on with his rhetoric f

I seem to remember everyone just thinking it was BS Intel... I was one who was very skeptical too.

As far as rhetoric, it was as light as it gets. We maintained the whole time no US troop involvement.

If you want to see rhetoric, look back on threats we've made to Iran, North Korea, Syria, or others.

More like in-your-face- threats and absolute refusal to have any kind of dialog with Putin. Even Zalinski asked Biden to shut his insane cake hole, though in a nicer way.

Sure. I think Biden is a trash president, and the lead up to this could have been handled better.

NATO encroachment has been bad since the 90's... And we're helping Ukraine far too much for my taste (helping them inflames the situation, it's not helping).

But at the end of the day Putin invaded. This isn't a tiff, this isn't a trade war, Ukraine is under a full invasion, and there's one person and one alone to blame for that.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The American Army is staffed with a bunch of sissies who fear the new Army Combat Fitness Test. Bunches of girlie-men and dykes ... social experiment types. Putin knows this. Everyone knows this.

He's got nothing to worry about and all the time in the world to get'r done.

Dude... really?

Im as pacifist as they come and dislike the military system heavily... but dude come on, give those people some god damn respect and stop being a bigot... anyone willing to put their life on the line to defend others regardless of what or who they might be gets my respect (as long as they do so justifiably).

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Sure. I think Biden is a trash president, and the lead up to this could have been handled better.

NATO encroachment has been bad since the 90's... And we're helping Ukraine far too much for my taste (helping them inflames the situation, it's not helping).

But at the end of the day Putin invaded. This isn't a tiff, this isn't a trade war, Ukraine is under a full invasion, and there's one person and one alone to blame for that.

It takes two to tango.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah , Keep Poking the Bear and see Tactical Nukes Destroy your Precious Free Republics since the Fall of the Soviet Union . Are Eastern European Countries that Stupid , or just their Currently Globalist Controlled Corrupt Governments ?
edit on 28-2-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by JIMC5499 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join