It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Kind, Pretty please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I've been trying to figure out the be kind agenda, or the coolness of mental illness, the tik tok generation wouldnt last 3 minutes in a house party West of Glasgow in 1999, be kind! No that atmosphere was be as nasty as possible or you would be the one getting bammed up next, my role was like a silent assassin though, waiting for someone to try and direct a barrage at me, I'd have an array of local lingo assaults awaiting the first poor soul that tried to bring me down, I had the advantage, I may have been a ned, but I was a book reading ned, fling in a semi known word to the crowd and watch the little fker squirm, then start picking the insecurities for all to see one by one, it's not nice... But it Was law, it was the norm, these days it's suicide watch after a bad seshion gaming, illogical and irrational fears are not so when they have an insidious effect, the simmers over time, suddenly a downer or a bout of saddnes is FKing condition, labelled for life, they creating kind and weak people, if someone is kind to me I am extra kind to them, if someone is evil to me I am extra evil to them

Be kind by all means, but don't be weak
edit on 27-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
one is born with kindness in its heart

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

I don't know much about what you're talking about since I don't use TikTok. Leaving that aside and addressing another idea you proposed: that kindness is equivalent to weakness. That is not so. In fact, it can be a matter of strength to show kindness and the kind action may not be the nice action.

Kindness means of benevolence and it may be that the new generation is tired of evilness. If this is a universal experience for that age group, then the world will be in for some change as they come to age and fill the ranks. We might see some real change in how the world is run. Maybe, for once, people will lay down arms rather than fight and die for their leaders who are fighting wars for personal gain. The world truly can use more kindness. Meeting evil with evil begets more evil.

If it isn't a universal generational concept and it's about social politeness over kindness, then we're in trouble.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm struggling to understand your overall point here... and I'm really trying because I feel like there's some wisdom you're trying to convey that I'm missing... or maybe I'm giving you too much credit, you just haven't quite gotten to the wisdom part yet.

People can be jerks. Some people are only jerks occasionally. Others are jerks all the time.

Some battles are worth fighting. Some are not. Which is which???

At some point, the battles are just petty self-serving ego boosters by cowardly bullies.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I literally saw a poster on the wall at work with the Be Kind message, and I did a double take.

What bullcrp.

Should have said, IMO if I created the poster. Be polite and respectful or deal with my wrath. Quite frankly I’m sick of bullies, passive/aggressive micro-managers, and flat out liars, and whiner babies!

Some of the meanest people I have ever met claim to be Religious, and sit in “THEIR” pews at church every week.

I will generally look the other way and ignore these losers for a long time; but once the line is crossed and there is no attempt at an apology, I’m done. I’ll let you bury yourself, which they always do lol.

As far as weakness, they will learn. Life has a way of teaching us all this lesson.

edit on 27-2-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I will generally look the other way and ignore these losers for a long time; but once the line is crossed and there is no attempt at an apology, I’m done. I’ll let you bury yourself, which they always do lol.

But where is "the line"? And when you say you're "done", does that mean that you are going to walk away and never look back? Or does that mean you're going to lower yourself to their level and wallow in the mud with them.

I've been giving this "be kind" theme a lot of thought for a long time, as well as the direct and opposite reaction, so I'm speaking to the bigger picture, not just you personally. Bullies do mistake kindness for weakness, and there's nothing good about that. But neither is there any virtue in becoming one yourself.

The standard used to be that as long as no one is hurting anyone else, and everyone is free to walk away, then live and let live. But these days it seems any perceived offense is cause for personal destruction of the offender by whatever means necessary...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

As written 1000's of years ago and the USA is the Eagle and Russia is the bear and China the dragon. Hmm

Daughter prophesy to the Bear the Eagle and the Dragon to the Bear the shrewd warrior you are prepared you have aligned your friends you have stepped to the front placed your warriors in areas to best serve your purpose YOU are the STRONGEST prophesy to the Eagle YOU HAVE forgotten the lessons of past you have not locked your gates your enemies will use this opportunity to cause chaos inside your borders you are the WEAKEST proto the dragon you have worked in the night you have friended the bear in secre tyou are the most DANGEROUS… THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR THEM SO RIGHT NOW your own people cry day and night to me my VOICE WILL ECHO LIKE THUNDER MY FOOTSTEPS WILL BREAK THE LANDS INTO PIECES BEHOLD A WAR IS COMING TO YOU AND THE BEAR THE EAGLE AND THE DRAGON WILL MARCH CAN YOU HEAR THE DRUMS

REVELATION 20:8 KJV

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What you are describing is what I call "the wussification of society."

It is a psy-op waged upon us all,by governments/media/bankers/enemy nations who spend billions anually on the project in order to weaken,divide,and sow fear in the populace in order to make us beg for ever more control,surveillance,and state action.

It is waged on all fronts,from the flicker rate frequencies of our tech devices, "popular" culture,pharmacuticals,movies,work culture,social media,social behaviour,MSM "news"to chemicals in our food and water.
It is an all out assault desinged to stop people from developing critical thinking or raise our head from our distraction screens.

It is a technological straight jacket borg system to dominate humanity through our very thoughts.

All of it is planned so that the 1% of demonic parasite elites can suck all the wealth from regular people and keep doing so for all time without challenge.

They see us as disposable meat batteries to be used for their gain.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

What you are describing is what I call "the wussification of society."

Hmmmm... granted, the government very much wants us all to be subservient and wussified, for want of a better term, and solely for their own purposes and benefit. But as individuals with minds to think and reason for ourselves in a free nation, it's up to each of us to apply our own reason and logic in life.

So how does one distinguish between the two? When is it actual kindness and when is it simply "wussification"?

When is a fight justified? And when is it just vain glory?

edit on 27-2-2022 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
So how does one distinguish between the two? When is it actual kindness and when is it simply "wussification"?

Thats the tricky part-Knowing when it is justified.

We should be kind yes,but that should come from within,rather than being directed by powerful outside forces with warped agendas.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Thats the tricky part-Knowing when it is justified.

It sure seems to be now, which is what I don't understand, and why I ask... but there used to be pretty well established and accepted standards for response/retaliation. Such as "sticks and stones" and not lowering one's self to the other's level and so on.

But that was also when there were pretty clear standards of behavior and common courtesy that were generally practiced, which has also changed.

It seems to me that it's become a free-for-all, with "everyone" making their own rules, and imposing their own rules and standards. And it's become increasingly petty and shallow.

We should be kind yes,but that should come from within,rather than being directed by powerful outside forces with warped agendas.

Definitely!!!

But if we do not -- can not -- do it for ourselves, then we are ripe for the pickins... and political/government critters know it and will exploit us.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I always walk away! Karma does all the revenge 😘

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I always walk away! Karma does all the revenge 😘

Absolutely perfect answer!!!

Am I sensing some Scorpio energy here???

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There is a collective psychological operation being performed by the governments of this world, they are at war with their own people, they have too many secrets in an age where secrets are rare, they ladle so much misdirection and fabrication people don't know their arse from their elbow, the presidents become dumb as soon as they sit in the hot seat, that is psychological modelling, covid then war, what's next though aliens, its just lies after lies, and if any of you had been looking at your enemy you would have seen what's happening and why its happening, you are been made weak because the truth can be held back no more

Every facet of society is designed to destroy you slowly, and stop you from being Super wo/man

And they have you as your own prison guard, you see when you have been conditioned into your pen, a ridiculous untruth makes you rage against the untruth, and yet the rage is not at the untruth, the stomach turning was caused because your gut knows it as truth, when you see yourself getting irrational rage at something you disagree with that's a sign your wrong,

When someone says something truly ridiculous there is no getting angry at it, it doesn't bother you, in fact that may make you feel superior

I've got the keys to get out

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm naturally kind, but I'm no angel

If we were all angels, the devils would run riot

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Lol; I’m a Leo/Snake born in Boston of Irish descent 🤣

I’m pretty sure any Scorpion rising in me would make me deadly 🦁🦂🍀

edit on 27-2-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver
If a man slaps you turn the other cheek
... So he can slap that one too

Trust me when I say this, "be kind" is an agenda,

While Jesus has been teaching the world to be kind for the last 2000 years, capitalists have been gorging on us, unrelenting

Everything they are telling sheep to do they do the opposite, they are sowing the next generation of wolves, whilst a new generation of kind sheep are awaiting them, you think the evil ones parents were kind to them growing up, they were nt

Pain is what they are reared on, pain does not harness kindness, pain governs the kind, they may have power because of the pain but they have lost control, that is why the meek will inherit the earth

Meek means controlled power

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

There is a collective psychological operation being performed by the governments of this world, they are at war with their own people, they have too many secrets in an age where secrets are rare...

Definitely!

...they ladle so much misdirection and fabrication people don't know their arse from their elbow...

I refuse to pretend that's true. No one is fooled or manipulated without their consent and cooperation, whether they realize it or not. People are fooled and/or manipulated because they want to believe whatever is being sold.

But your point is well taken in that too many people are too quick to accept opinion as fact, anonymous rumors as truth, and the likeminded as "true" whatever label they've chosen to slap themselves with. It's not that people don't know their arse from their elbow, they know. Just as we all know the difference between male and female. But those who want to believe -- and want everyone else to believe -- just like feeling oh-so-smarter and oh-so-superior and oh-so-smug.

Every facet of society is designed to destroy you slowly, and stop you from being Super wo/man

So very true.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lol; I’m a Leo/Snake born in Boston of Irish descent 🤣

Even better! Leo rising here...

I’m pretty sure any Scorpion rising in me would make me deadly 🦁🦂🍀

I think you're right about that! With quite a few Scorpios in my family (including my husband!) I've learned that Scorps don't have to lift a finger to see justice done... If they do seek revenge, they will find revenge, but it will backfire on them every time. But once they realize how satisfying and gratifying it is to see the universe balance the scales of justice for them, they just sit back and watch the show!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I came from Glasgow, albeit a different era. Doesn't matter where in society you were from, you learnt to banter like your life depended on it, because it often did. Living in canada has made my reactions slow, my mind "nice" and now my elderly mother can wipe me out with a few cutting words, leaving me in seering anguish for days.

new topics

top topics

join