It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else feel like Putin following orders?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

I've wondered if this invasion is all his doing, or is he being somehow pressured by other oligarchs in Russia. Very hard to know what is going on in that government.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

John titor knew.. the timeline is stretched compared to his version but scientists are now even giving 2034 as a date for time travel being discovered... Very interesting stuff

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This doesn't serve the interests of the NWO or TPTB.

A resurgent Russia that's isolated from the world and cut off from the global economy, it's a nightmare for them because Putin might cut into their interests, or worse, come after them in an attempt to consolidate his own power.

Putin might simply decide that he doesn't want the competition and drop a nuke on them.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: INnEedOfgOD
What are we witnessing or about to witness. I'd really would like to know, does anyone?

What we are witnessing is described at Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation 6. What we are about to witness is:

You can't miss it. Context:

the bible-accurate history reliable prophecy part 1 of 3 (playlist)

Chapter 30: “Babylon the Great Has Fallen!” (Revelation—Its Grand Climax At Hand!)
Chapter 33: Judging the Infamous Harlot
Chapter 34: An Awesome Mystery Solved
Chapter 35: Executing Babylon the Great
Chapter 36: The Great City Devastated
Chapter 37: Mourning and Rejoicing at Babylon’s End

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So Russia must defend itself from a country that posed no military threat? I guess the ukraine people should suffer so Russia can get rid of globalists there?

Clear the vermin of neighboring countries! Sounds awefully alot like excuses germany made.
edit on 2-3-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

In my opinion Putin is playing his part in the reactionary conspiracy, as I said yesterday there are too many coincidences.

And sincerely, I cannot understand why there aren’t more people like you doing the right questions. I am astonished looking to hundreds of millions just accepting every single step without even thinking there could be something fishy going on.

So Putin decides to invade Ukraine for no reason in the middle of one of the worst pandemics of history and they want us to believe it’s just a coincidence?

(If you want to see more information about the conspiracy you (and anyone) can see my pinned tweet on my account on Twitter: @MarxistDebunker)

edit on 28 3 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: Left a word.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I sometimes feel he does follow orders - this is all about the control of gas and wheat.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: rigel4

Yes. The voices in his head that are telling him to do bad things.

he doesn't mind the voices so much, just the language they use.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join