It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Givesendgo hacked for raising money for convoy, donors doxxed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Allaroundyou

All of humanity will benefit if the freedom fighters succeed.
To the brave facing jail, fines, loss of licenses etc; you make us proud!
Hold the line!!

You guys keep holding that line bro!
Just please do keep in mind that some of us loose money when you hold the line....which you are not lol
Moneyakes the world go around. Capitalism is a thing and my stock are direct being affected by this. So I'm sorry but these people have go

End the authoritarian mandates and things can go back to normal, like your stock.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That was always the underlying irony of them, lol yes

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hold the line!!

Just please do keep in mind that some of us loose money when you hold the line....which you are not lol
Moneyakes the world go around. Capitalism is a thing and my stock are direct being affected by this. So I'm sorry but these people have go

You’re failing to understand that we’re in this mess because too many people see life through the lens that anything else other than THEIR personal portfolio matters. Capitalism is a great thing as long as we all play by agreed upon rules , this is not a game where winner takes all, we outlawed Monopolies for Very good reasons !

So how did the thieves respond to a fairer system, they consolidated on the down low. God forbid we allowed Wal-marts stocks to drop during this Plan-Demic, they did just fine, Mom & Pop, not so much.
Anyone under the illusion that they are safe from this Tyranny because they’re making bank on stock investments at the moment is quite short sighted. Yeah, money makes the World go round, until the Ponzi scheme collapses and that’s where we are now.

There are many examples of what happens when the bubble bursts, I’m sure former Enron employee’s could tell you how it worked out for them. They had their stocks, their pensions, their jobs disappear in the wink of an eye. Well this happens to Countries too, once the thieves clean out the coffers, they have NO interest in dealing with those pesky worker bees who put their blood, sweat and tears into the system in exchange for a Free, Peaceful Life with a few years of retirement on the back end. It happened at a Fortune 500 Co. I worked for for 15 years, the CEO dumped his stocks right before they miraculously plummeted, employee’s who had been given stock options in leu of cash bonuses were screwed, especially if they were holding it for retirement. I’d probably be concerned if I had stock in Phizer now that the CEO just dumped 40 million of his stocks.

Society breaks down when the “ Work smarter, not Harder “ folks greed and selfishness allow them to look the other way when their fellow humans who actually keep things running are treated with contempt. If your bottom line depends on Truckers, maybe show them some Respect ! 💕🚛❤️🚚💕

Grambler: Nice to see you posting again ! Boy does time fly, your little guy is a year old now, such a cute age.

edit on 14-2-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I see what your doing....

Ooooh!!! We have an omniscient one that can see ALL!!!

Do tell oh pretty pretty please? For all us simple humans, what do you see that the rest of us do not? What are we missing? What great wisdom and insight do you have? What exactly is the OP doing???

Don't be stingy with your knowledge. Do share with the rest of us? Spell it out.... or draw us a picture... but don't leave us withering on the stupid vine. Please oh please oh please???

I believe you meant to call me realistically minded individual.

How long will you leave "Tulsi 2020" in your sig? You realize she's against the same things the truckers are against, and she supports their movement, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Forgive the pun but you really have to appreciate covid for "unmasking" those who desire authoritarian rule and those who want freedom.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Never seen any "Mom and Pop" stocks in my portfolio.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's certainly benefited the homeless citizens of Ottawa.

Oh because food was distributed freely....
No decking crap they would take advantage of such a thing and they had no choice.
Did anyone provide housing or job programs and part of a conversation to be had????
I'll wait ...
So you used them as human shield..... Weak

Conversation?

Maybe you should ask Castr... Erm Trudeau the same question.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just can't even lol. Just so much wrong with this

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hold the line!!

You’re failing to understand that we’re in this mess because too many people see life through the lens that anything else other than THEIR personal portfolio matters. Capitalism is a great thing as long as we all play by agreed upon rules , this is not a game where winner takes all, we outlawed Monopolies for Very good reasons !

So how did the thieves respond to a fairer system, they consolidated on the down low. God forbid we allowed Wal-marts stocks to drop during this Plan-Demic, they did just fine, Mom & Pop, not so much.
Anyone under the illusion that they are safe from this Tyranny because they’re making bank on stock investments at the moment is quite short sighted. Yeah, money makes the World go round, until the Ponzi scheme collapses and that’s where we are now.

There are many examples of what happens when the bubble bursts, I’m sure former Enron employee’s could tell you how it worked out for them. They had their stocks, their pensions, their jobs disappear in the wink of an eye. Well this happens to Countries too, once the thieves clean out the coffers, they have NO interest in dealing with those pesky worker bees who put their blood, sweat and tears into the system in exchange for a Free, Peaceful Life with a few years of retirement on the back end. It happened at a Fortune 500 Co. I worked for for 15 years, the CEO dumped his stocks right before they miraculously plummeted, employee’s who had been given stock options in leu of cash bonuses were screwed, especially if they were holding it for retirement. I’d probably be concerned if I had stock in Phizer now that the CEO just dumped 40 million of his stocks.

Society breaks down when the “ Work smarter, not Harder “ folks greed and selfishness allow them to look the other way when their fellow humans who actually keep things running are treated with contempt. If your bottom line depends on Truckers, maybe show them some Respect ! 💕🚛❤️🚚💕

Grambler: Nice to see you posting again ! Boy does time fly, your little guy is a year old now, such a cute age.

You directly answered yourself in regards to how capitalism works. So why don't you get out my way to bring and progress the economy as we want to to get back to?
...oh ya I forgot freedom and all.....I'm glad people got rid of.

ETA- I am still angry about this as it has directly affected me off time. To not only have what the F is going on there but I had product that cost us many monies to take other routes.
So ya all those mucks can suck a D because we can do this without them.
So sorry they lost route.
They did it to themselves now.
So don't come bitching when they or you need a job ...
Btw bye
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I just can't even lol. Just so much wrong with this

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, sure. Orwell.

(post by TylerDurden33 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Nvm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join