It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One interpretation to the fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
God placed A and E in the garden of Edom, this was his mode of testing them. The garden was an illusion, God gave them within this illusion perfection and free will, the serpent then presented Eve with an amazing fruit of knowledge that would give her a peek through the veil of perfection, Eve being Eve couldn't help being a nosey so and so wanted to see what God was concealing, Adam like Adam did what Eve said, God was happy, his little whipper snappers had disobeyed his command and touched the wet paint sign, now they will learn

A and E set off in the land of pain and suffering, and happiness and joy, the fall was hard at first but they endured, they progressed through the illusion they journeyed time and developed nations, now 3023 years later they are at the point of ascension, they are united, the serpent is excited with a motherly love that her chikdren are finally able to see the glory of the most high, wilderness no more, the time has come to fulfill your legacy

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't know anything about that, but great song tho.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Your Serpent God needs a better story. No one would believe this lie.

Nigerian scammer stories are more believable.

a reply to: GUGLiL

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 6-2-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrubCommander

That song is like a Vine to me because it creates a Very Intense Nostalgic Emotion of time I can't remember, check out Shine by the space brothers its just as good, and the story behind the space brothers is amazing its on you tube, apparently they were told by a mystic they would make music that would touch a certain people, when the guys asked who the channel was they said "were your space brothers", shine is a great song among the many uplifting trance songs coming at the end of the millennium, but I thought the words to Legacy were more pertinent to the "one interpretation" of the mythical garden story

Here's the words to legacy

Show me Love, bring me light
Give me strength for my fight
Show me where I should start
Lead me home through your heart

When the winter comes
When these are memories
When there is only me to journey on
When your race is run
Who will take care of me
Who will be proud of me when you are gone

Show me love, bring me light
Give me strength for my fight
Show me where I should start
Lead me home through your heart

When the winter breaks
These precious times we share
I will not feel despair
I will be strong
You cannot be replaced
You are my history
With all the love you teach
I´ll journey on

You are my love, you are my light
You´re my strength, you´re my pride
When you leave you won´t go
You will live in my soul

edit on 6-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

BTW the song says Shine on the video in OP, but that song is called Legacy, Shine is another song just like it with a different story, both very symbolic

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That's just one interpretation, I have many, do you have one?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yeah that IS kinda special. And they used three different melodic themes which glided into each other with ease and precision, every other melodie as special and worthy as the other.

The music does speak to me. I felt it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The progressive uplifting and melodic trance of that day was very new and coming at a time of great change, the progression of that music has been enlightening for me, certain songs hit you an emotional level that nothing else can hit, more recently Marlo, Lighter than air has had that effect but for sure the Trance music that arrived off the dance scene in the 90s was laden with uplifting beats, although said to be new, trance beats have been used since the nomads were beating their drums and humming around a fire, its called trance because it invokes feelings of euphoria you didnt know you had

Here's Shine...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ia reply to: GUGLiL

Well I make music, it's the sweet spot between downtempo trance and downtempo goa-trance... Still relatively acceptable as goa track in some aspects, but still very near standard downtempo trance which makes that it has this goa vibe but still remains more accesible to most people.

I have to post this one, I am currently working on this one. But I too create trance tracks, then I use voice samples which are inspiring or make you think a bit. A lot more tracks on my soundcloud.

ScrubCommander Soundcloud (Dream Essence - Secret of the Logos - 107 BPM)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Brilliant I was thinking of buying some things to create this kind of music, I think you need a Roland, Synthesiser keyboard but I'm not sure, I'm getting a high spec pc soon and have mid range amp and surround sound onkyo and polk respectively
So i have the pc and amp and speakers, need a bass speaker though, what else would you recommend?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

That's great I would call that deep, melodic, psychedelic trance, with a touch of the mystic

Cool stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I am just an amateur, ideally you would want monitor boxes, some subwoofer, but if your room sucks and you don't have room treatment then those boxes will probably not mean much to you. So better is getting a good headphones. Producer headphones. The more points of reference you have --> boxes -> headphones -> in my case mp3 player with earplugs, etc... The better you can decide the balance so it sounds good on all mediums.

I don't know if you already create music or that you plan on starting... Initially I would crack a program and start fiddling, get some virtual synthesizes.. Just try it all out and if it catches on and you're on your way, then you can still invest in proper equipment, but decent headphones will probably the most usefulll overall, but to check bass and kick boxes with subwoofer would be preferred..

I do everything in the box. Virtual synths, analog emulating plugins to give spice to the sounds, etc...

But I'm really not the best man to ask tho. I don't have proper equipment myself, 200 euro logitech boxes with subwoofer and a pair of headphones costing 160 euro...

I just try listen on as many mediums as possible, also at friends system and such. Just to get a better view, each setup has it's own way of displaying mixing mistakes... So.. yeah. Good luck tho and if you plan to start now then I would say: Keep trying and fiddling around... Once you get some loop going you will become really excited and then things get going.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Thanks a lot that's some good points, headphones should be first on my list but I defo want a keyboard, I want to get into it, and see if my boy follows me and trys to beat me just like fortnite, but I'm not looking to start a Career in music just love trying new things

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Your Serpent God needs a better story. No one would believe this lie.

Nigerian scammer stories are more believable.

Nothing about this topic resembles Quetzalcoatl in the slightest.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Who's quaziquotel?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Aztec deity, Google it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I googled it, and Interestingly it, can be broken into two letters that have deeply symbolic meaning
I, is the eye of God, information, knowledge
And T is the letter of the temple the body and sacrifice
So IT can say.... Knowledge in return for sacrifice

So work hard haha

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Isn't quatzalcotl one of the supposed 4 super gods, hidden deep within the earth.
The weird thing is, my dad always had a book named: "The Supergods".

And I was not aware of supposed giant beings of unimaginable power, but I've dreamed of one of them, and he emerged out of the ground crushing everything on top of it, it did not attack me but it do not appear to be friendly either, more like neutral.

And this being teared up the whole place there, there was only rubble and chaos remaining. It did not seem to have a real purpose other than to say: "people your #ery has lasted long enough and you have not adequatly payed rent for this level of #ery on the planet, so in my most ironic way I will put an end to your #ery with some #ery of my own, and trust me, I excell in #ery, it's quite biblical, being some kind a God ofcourse, I posses levels of #ery which would render the word #ery to some kind of euphemism describing its destructive nature as some force of 'construction' or re-construction.

Well, I can't exactly argue with the being, we #ed up, the best he can do is trash the whole place and start over.

new topics

top topics

join