It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk celebrity hunted . Ur vomiting in my mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So I don’t do antisocial media/Facebook/Twitter/TikTok .. but for things like these I do see the use , so if any uk folks are on that do share if u agree…
Uk hunted was originally a half decent show that had folks run from mi5 types tracking them down, I’d they evaded them for a week they won a prize… job done.
The celeb version had nobodies doin the same thing blahdeblah who gives a fk
The problem now is exactly we’re we are in society… what’s a celebrity?

This show is meant to raise money and highlight cancer awareness . They do this through periodic program interruptions and screen grabs asking for donations (5,10,20 quid )… this at the same time showing these entitled pos talking to the camera and advising why a quails egg breakfast and their friends porche will help them”play the game” .

I get media needs a spin and a sell , but u don’t need to spit in my mouth to alert me to cancer… I’m well aware .

I’d ask if anyone here does the Facebook /Twitter thing , just share and ask if this is right .. or if it is just as disgusting as it looks .

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You know what, on reflection, this probably isn’t the be all and end all it might’ve been . Stand down team. 😂
Meh

a reply to: Midnite247

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It would be fun to do a show where celebrities were told to go out into the wilds and live off the land for as long as possible while a team of experts goes to hunt them down.

But don't send any experts to find them.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Gameshows for cancer?
Cause sure, why shouldn't everyone working on the project make bank while "doing good"? GACK!!! Joining you in the "I just heaved in my mouth a little" sentiment.

As to what makes someone a celebrity, let me add that altho checking out The Daily Fail is a guilty pleasure I have virtually no clue who at least 2/4 of those people are and certainly don't care. But that doesn't slow them down from making sure they're seen regardless of the reason, or how trivial it is.

Nigel Farage...biggest media "*****" since "Insert Kardashian of choice here".

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I always wondered how the hunters were able not only to access every camera going, but knew where to look...Facial recognition software and AI scanning tons of camera feeds must be the only way?

I heard one reason for the masks and 6 foot distancing was to train AI to pick out individuals in disguise...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I've got a great idea, LISTEN ALL TV COMPANIES, give me and my 2 sons a luxury Winnebago to traverse America and film us doing all silly challenges and trying different food. It will make great Tele, better than any father and son celebrities doing it.
PS you have to pay for everything and We'll do it for charity.

top topics

join