It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I tell him not to go? April 8, 9, 10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That is amazing. Maybe you were picking up the discord between the wedding party??

Wow I can't imagine cancelling a wedding a few days before the event --- Can't even begin to imagine the reason but it must be serious. They weren't the couple on Dr. Phil that he advised to wait were they

I am happy that you are feeling less stress now though.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i'm still trying to find the details out, i spent over an hour on the phone with my mother in law gossipping about what happened, but it's all speculation at this point. I feel really bad for the couple, I know the hall was booked, catering was done, all that stuff, relatives were travelling from canada and various parts of the us to attend this wedding, so for this to happen, you know it had to have been something really major.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know it must be serious to cancel just a few days before -- I hope it is something that works out to be for the best for all in the long run though. I have to admit that 27 years ago as I was walking down the aisle I was saying to myself "What the heck am I doing -- this is forever" So I could understand a major case of cold feet. And 27 years later I still occcasionally think "what the heck am I doing here"
But after 27 years if it is just occasional I figure we are doing great. So you can tell I am hoping for a simple case of cold feet. But if it was something serious it is better to find out before you are locked in I guess.

I am still wating for the weekend to end to see if it was that you were picking up on or something else.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
since yesterday the wedding was on and off 3 different times, as of the last 5 minutes, it is now off again. Husband couldn't rebook when it was back on, glad he didn't now.

If it changes again, I feel one of them might not show up at the altar.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh my, it sounds like they have some issues they had better work out before they rebook everything. Glad I'm not on that merry-go-round of emotions. I really do feel for them though it must be a living nightmare for them and their families.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, the weekend is over and it seems that you may have been picking up on the discord between the two parties to be wed. I didn't see anything that effected the east coast that would have caused the feeling you were getting. Which I must say I am glad of since that is where I am located.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm glad nothing major happened in our part of the world. I definitely now think I was picking up on the stuff between the no longer bride and groom and the family itself. Things did get pretty bad on Saturday, as you can imagine after a situation like this, emotions are pretty raw and well now it's all about my husband's cousin's emotional health and well being. It turns out the girl had a major case of cold feet but never let on until 2 days before the wedding. Of course we have idiots in our family who want to instigate more crap, no one wants to see their relative hurt and crying but people can sometimes just take things too far especially when none of us will ever know exactly what went on between the couple.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I deff think that the feelings your were getting concerned this incident,,... and i have to tell you... that poor man needs to move on ... cold feet for 3 times already... its not ment to be... better off turning the page and moving on ...well, thats what I would do in his place anyway....

saddly this things happen more often than we think... I had a good friend of mine beeing dumped while pregnant 2 weeks before the wedding... everything was paid for...dress, ball room, menus, invitations the all nine yards...and boom...the guy decided he wasnt ready to be a father or a husband ...eventually almost 1 year later, he came back and decided to marry her...

[edit on 12-4-2005 by BaastetNoir]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join