It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by cop...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
www.msn.com...

This man was being crazy and erratic towards officers. His grandmother is right there. He could have went in to her her house but he stayed on the streets
Now she's all over the news saying her kid got killed.. They refused to let body camera footage released. Now that it's released the family still wants justice although it is proven that this person was an imminent danger.
Not every time a cop kills a person of color should it be news worthy. Some deserve it and may even be asking for it.
This is a local website that makes fun of people who are a menace to society. I think a lot of you would like it. This is not my website.

tbdailynews.com...

edit on 1/29/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

Thank you trollz. I barely ever make my own post on here I'm not too good at it.

This young adult stabbed the officer in the face and the officer has permanent nerve damage. His upbringing clearly gave him no chance at a normal life.

You guys would get an absolute kick out of tbdailynews. And no not my site, just one of my news sources that tell it how it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Before clicking the link I made a bet with myself. I won it. And Burn, Loot & Murder in 3.2.1.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
He's on video stabbing one cop in the face (giving him permanent nerve damage) and then charging at two other cops with a knife while being yelled at repeatedly to drop it. Of course he got shot.

“This is a travesty this young man was murdered by the Springfield Police Department it was sanctioned by the Mayor"

Just another case of "He's a good boy, didn't do nuthin! Racism! Now pay up!"

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Roll on the inventions of stun gun that has the range, accuracy and stopping power of a live round, but which just knocks people out.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A bruda been kilt by yo cop. Uma gettin me a noo TV

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Roll on the inventions of stun gun that has the range, accuracy and stopping power of a live round, but which just knocks people out.

They already have something ut people would complain about its use. The biggest mistake the police made was getting rid of battons in favor of tasers. A batton is much better at self defense at close range And with training better than a knife tasers are useless in winter when everyone wears heavy clothes.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Orlando Taylor III, we will have policy with his name on it, that no other African American walking the streets of Springfield...will ever, ever get murdered again,” said Minister Stokes.

Springfield Police said on Sunday that Taylor was shot and killed after stabbing an officer in the face, then moving towards two other officers with a knife. They said the injured officer is now experiencing likely permanent facial nerve damage.

A representative for the Taylor Family, Minister Charles Stokes claimed the body camera footage of the incident had been messed with.

This innocent young man was an outstanding citizen whose only crime was that he cared too much for others. He would never hurt nobody. He was clearly framed. When the real video comes out (not the doctored footage the cops are currently trying to fool us with), it will show that the Officer shot this fine young man and then stabbed himself in the eyeball.

I expect the Mayor to give a formal apology this afternoon, and award them with 12 million dollars.

He was just reaching out trying to trim the Officer's hair and they done went and kilt him for it.

This really just proves that no matter what the Cops do, people are going to bytch about it and scream about 'Excessive Force', so they might as well go ahead and revert back to the mindset of protecting yourself and everyone else by shooting that mother f*****r before he gets the chance to harm you or an innocent bystander.

If this happened exactly in the same way, but prior to 2020, that Officer would never have been stabbed in the face. However, in these current Clown-World times, the Cops have a million other things going through their mind and they're now afraid to react on instinct.
edit on 1/29/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"He didnt do nothing" is the appropriate term.
a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
He's on video stabbing one cop in the face (giving him permanent nerve damage) and then charging at two other cops with a knife while being yelled at repeatedly to drop it. Of course he got shot.

“This is a travesty this young man was murdered by the Springfield Police Department it was sanctioned by the Mayor"

Remember when this happened?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Exactly! He is just misunderstood right?! He didn't have any chances in life because the big bad white man. Gaaaa make me puke already. He was asking for it when he STABBED a cop in the FACE! Consequences have actions! Unfortunately people will still demonize the cops and I am sure grandma will get a nice gofundme.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Why?Sometimes you have to put a rabid dog down-no other choice makes any sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

They aren't as reliable as a bullet. If I had my choice of a gun versus a taser when someone was trying to stay me in the face I know what I'd choose. I guess you'd prefer to increase those face-stabbing odds huh? Moron. What's someone more likely to plow through, a bullet or a stun gun? The stupidity of some is astounding.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Stun guns are for BEFORE someone presents an IMMINENT threat.

Once the threat was in action, only firearms are suitable.

Though this one likely would have been handled by batons before democrats took them away.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't think the family will make much on this one.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Teasers aren't accurate like a round from a gun...have you ever shot one? They also don't always work...and when you see your buddy stabbed in the face and the guy is charging you it doesn't seem like the smart move to risk it does it?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...

top topics

join