It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington post Claiming/Attacking Entire Trucker Convoy Hijacked By Fascists with No Evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A Washington post author had posted some quite disgusting two political cartoons calling and claiming that the Entire Trucker Convoy Hijacked By Fascists.

Claiming that there are some elements claiming they want this trucker movement to be Canada's Jan 6th. providing no evidence or sources. I had seen some claims of this on the news but at very sketchy sources.

Global News found a old tweet or YT and calling it as proof. Biden, JT supporters had also called the truckers the facists while following through the narrative.

Ignoring the entire message of the convoy.

This is coming no surprisingly from the same Washington post that had no issues with black lives matter riots or the robberies being committed in 2020.
Referring to them as reparations in one of the articles.
Claiming for four years that Russia stole the election and than providing no updates on the nothing burger.

Its clear what the Legacy media is trying to do
Unless you arent Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Green Activists. Or anti white protestors the Legacy media wont call you fascist. far left progressives protestors attacking federal buildings and courts?

Not a sound.
A Trucker Convoy sending a message about freedom and being agaisnt anti vax mandates and passports? eeeeeer you are fascist!

Truckers are to be blamed for supply chain

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The CDC just on Jan 10 on CNN admitted that the vaccines cant prevent transmissions.
There is no more point on forcing people, children with mandates, passports if they cant transmissions.

This is becoming a charade.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This reeks of desperation and pathetic typical demonic liberal projection. Freedom is like a crucifix to these hive minded minions.
edit on 28-1-2022 by starshift because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

The tweet is getting more replies then likes i do not endorse harassment or attacks on anyone so please do not comment or anything like that.

But yes it feels like desperation.

The Gas prices are set to hike soon as well. Journalists are obsessed with Jan 6th while ignoring the real issues.
edit on 28-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The U.S. media ignore all protests related to Covid-19 oppression, no matter what country they occurred in. Even here at home.

But let 10 people announce, and then show up to pee on door of Trump Tower, and all cameras will be there.

The vast majority of the National Media are ENEMIES OF AMERICANS. Keep that in mind if a forced change of authority via mass citizen-arrests is needed.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Of course they are, they have no other play anymore.

Racist... racist racist is all they have its kinda sad.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Their job is to subtly keep society divided so they can rule. In many sectors, it works. In fact, it is a tried and tested way of keeping things going. But It isn't working so well anymore as the strategy is being identified. So get ready for some real tuning up. Probably a war.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The WAPO is WACKO .
I thought everyone knew that .
Why an article on another country's affairs , when they are not a Canadian country ?
I will tell you why .
They are trying to keep the US from following Canada's path .

edit on 1/28/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!
And Please Do not Make this About Masks or Covid......

It's about the Truck Convoy, and the Washington Post attempt to derail it.

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I understand that my words can seem sharp. I look beyond the fronts and call what I see at is core.

This trucker demonstration is no insurrection but the media will spin it into that because that's all they got to counter with. Without out truckers keeping the people fed, society is 9 meals away from anarchy and collapse.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The WAPO is WACKO .
Why an article on another country's affairs , when they are not a Canadian country ?
I will tell you why .

Liberal wackos coordinate with each other across borders. Justin Trudeau is being supported by the Washington Post and the New York Times. (They sided with him over Trump in 2019/2020 too, regarding lumber.)

Trudeau is becoming more dictator-like: twitter.com...

Shutting down main streets to stop protestors is the mark of a wimp, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog
The WAPO is WACKO .
I will tell you why .

And Trudeau promptly vacated Ottawa and was seen to be heading to the west coast town of Tofino for a little surfing rather than face the wall of trucks. Wimp indeed.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Imagine to be claiming that you were exposed to Covid while blaming it on a little child. Than trying to promote the vaccine by further saying to get vaccinated.

You arent a good promoter of a product if you get infected and you were already vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The measure of liberals , who most fall into the "wimp" category .

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The Seven Stages of the Empire:

1: The Age of Pioneers
2: The Age of Conquest
3: The Age of Commerce
4: The Age of Affluence
5: The Age of Intellect
6: The Age of Decadence
7: The Age of Decline & Collapse

We are now somewhere between 6th and 7th Age. Some would say we're already at 7.

join