It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Wallet Data Breach?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm getting tons of notifications in my apple wallet on all my devices from other people. I have changed password, already had two step auth. And yet I'm getting notifications in my apple wallet with tons of peoples reward cards, boarding passes, hotel reservations, tickets to sporting events, airline tickets, vaccine passports, from all over the word (Europe, Asia, Russia, Canada..etc.) Apple Support says just to delete them one by one or reset all my devices. I have reset my devices, double checked all my icloud info (phone number, email..etc all correct), haven't received any request to allow access via phone authintication to access my account...I asked if they will notify all these people of data breach and support said they don't have a system for that. I also asked that if they can provide me with ID theft protection and they said they don't do that. This has been going on for weeks with no relief. Maybe someone with better knowledge then I or connections can help me out.

edit on 26-1-2022 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

They don't want to be liable lol that sounds like a LOT of liability exposure for them and/or one of their vendors

Yikes!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That seems like a serious ****up is happening somewhere. Honestly if Apple is refusing to deal with it I'd go to a major media outlet, or at least some outlet that deals with technology stuff like PCMag. It needs to be addressed, and Apple's refusal to deal with it needs to be addressed.
I'd also recommend taking that YouTube video down or at least censoring anything with membership numbers, names, QR codes etc.

Keep track of everything you've done, everyone you've spoken to, and everything you've been told.
edit on 1/26/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/26/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
That seems like a serious ****up is happening somewhere. Honestly if Apple is refusing to deal with it I'd go to a major media outlet, or at least some outlet that deals with technology stuff like PCMag. It needs to be addressed, and Apple's refusal to deal with it needs to be addressed.
I'd also recommend taking that YouTube video down or at least censoring anything with membership numbers, names, QR codes etc.

Keep track of everything you've done, everyone you've spoken to, and everything you've been told.

That is some wise advice in my opinion, well said Trollz

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When you are an evil pervert like Gates and want to connect everything in the world and control it with AI run a ccp communist super surveillance grid, glitches are bound to happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am in Cybersecurity. Contact Apple Security.
Contact Apple Security

Tech support doesn't know # about security. Second, it may be your wallet and/or end point device was hacked and you are getting some hackers stolen articles deposited in your wallet instead of a clandestine wallet they intended to use. Copying and pasting hashes may have had your info on his clipbpard and was mistakenly put in the loop.

Definitely do not reveal PII personally identifiable information in any video or report to the public. You can be in serious trouble doing so.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Should use cash or a debit card from a credit union .

top topics

join