It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Russian Tzar 2022 Log

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteTruth
Tzar Log; Entry #42 - March 2023

And I saw an angel size of a mountain sweep its wing across a city that is like a jewel in the desert sand, and the sand engulfed it shattering many of its stunning beauties and the Earth split swallowing most of the life that once was the hustle and bustle of the grand jewel.

When I asked the guide that stood next to me what it was that caused this, I saw the Tsar standing on the other side of the guide and the guide then said:

"It is the future that awaits these prospering people should they betray one of their own and not act to do anything when their brothers and sisters will cry out for their help from a neighbor that is destroying the line of Abraham's first son".

That is when the guide lifted his hand and swooped it across, the entire region shifted to a mountain and upon it was a city. Half the city was engulfed in flames, there were screams of people all around filling the air, shots were being fired and explosions were heard.

It is when I felt it behind me! It was almost the same energy and presence I felt when I saw a man walk the desert and death followed him. In a stern voice it said to the guide:

"He is not permitted to see God's chosen doing on to others what once was done on to them, this is my Father's hour and his right to sweep these egotistical souls being prepared to be reaped through their actions in this minute".

Hear me O'Israel the Lord your God has measured you, and your punishment will come for the crimes you are committing against the son and daughters of Ishmael, and the Covenant you have spat on for egotistical gains!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Sorry but initiation is for the Zionists, it is for the hidden, the dark and demonic.

I am not here to go through such things, I am not a prophet merely a man passing on a message, I am not the Tsar or some chosen person, I am here for a fleeting moment of time that will be gone in a blink of an eye. So do not think of me as someone that I am not!

The message is simple, mankind is being measured, tested and things are coming to be!

May God have mercy on those who decided to side with the devil and assist him in destroying this world!

Gl to All, and I might or might not be posting anymore on here!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: MichaelIII
I am interested in your story...If you prefer to send it thru the Private Messages, I understand...

...But I think there is a rule that new members must make a number of posts (20, I believe) within regular forum threads before being enabled to send Private Messages.

This is the first I've ever heard of the Natsarim faith - I just did an internet search and am looking forward to doing some reading about it.

He is not the Tsar, he is a deceiver. Be careful sister for this man is not who he claims to be!

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tzar(Mahdi) Log; Entry #44 - October 2023

And I saw the Tsar prostrate himself before the Lord our God, and proclaim his Word. For he too proclaimed there is no God but the One true God, that from Adam the first prophet to Muhammad the last prophet and that no other was to be sent.

He arose as a Knight/Lion of the Lord, and took upon himself the name worthy of God's blessing.

The Tsar who was Orthodox, accepted Islam and became Muslim.

Things... are about to become interesting!

If this is true and I am now going to be witnessing the Tsar practicing Islam, I'm going to have to say folks the Tsar will be both the Tsar and the Mahdi.

p.s - This might or might not be my last entry, depending on certain circumstances. Remember it seems the hour is near, so pray and seek guidance!
edit on 14-10-2023 by TheWhiteTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteTruth

Just a man passing a message?

Then why are you pointing the finger at others, calling them antichrist, accusing them of lying to everyone? Whilst presenting yourself as "the white truth"

You are a hypocrite

Someone who thinks they understand everything, when they understand next to nothing

You have not even scratched the surface

You should be careful who you call evil, deceivers, or antichrist

The only person who is deceiving people here, is you

Including yourself, convincing yourself that you beliefs, equal fact

And that you somehow have the righteous right to judge others

Angel = Initiate
Archangel = Ascended Initiate
Fallen Angel = Failed Initiate

Was Jesus Christ a dark demonic Zionist for going through initiation and ascension?

When an initiate is offered salvation by letting someone else, like Jesus Christ, die for them. They reject the offer

Because it is wrong, to let another suffer or die, for your sins, or to pay a price that is yours to pay

Because this is what love is. To do what is good, decent and right, and put another another before yourself. EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU YOUR LIFE AND SOUL

Those that choose to let Jesus Christ die for them, can not also claim to love him. They do not know what love is

They love only themselves

For what good is it to gain the world, if you lose your soul. And can't even look yourself in the mirror

Matthew 16:24-26

Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus

24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

Asking for salvation is a trap. Nobody will be saved, who does not seek to save themselves

For whoever will save their life, will lose it

Appreciation for someone's sacrifice, is not the same as loving them

If they really loved him, they would be willing to die, and go to hell if necessary, before they ever burdened him with their own pain

If you have not traversed the underworld, you have no idea what "demons" are, and you should not speak as though you do

"Demons" are gatekeepers, who protect the source of our creation, and the knowledge within it, from impure hearts

If you are someone who suffers demons, your heart is unpure

You need to release all the thoughts, pains, emotions, or negativity you have in your heart, that they can use to hurt you

This is literally what "Initiation" is. To traverse the underworld and overcome the darkness "within you". Even if it means dying. To face that darkness and fear

So you can no longer be hurt by it

Ascension, is what happens when you free yourself from anything the "demons" can hurt you with

I have been through the purge. The "tribulation"

There is no demon in existence that can hurt me now

The only thing that can hurt me, or judge me with that type of pain, is myself

Initiates are the shepherds, or adults
Theists are the sheep, or children

Stop pretending to be one of the shepherds, when you are a self-admitted sheep

Or at the very least, show some respect for those who have walked the path you are too afraid to

They have conquered their fear of death, experiencing it physically. Walking that path for love of creation and the greater good. There is nothing dark or demonic in it

Except for how they are treated by those such as yourself, with hearts full of fear
edit on 14 10 23 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

What o.o

Yeh, I'm done with you lol

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

These "mystical" pedagogues who speak in abstract or horribly complicated terms (i.e. Law of One) were originally the enemies of Sokrates/Plato.

The ancient Greek/Roman "Mysteries" did not confer knowledge of life or higher realities.

founders.archives.gov... Evidently, the mysteries did not impart great benevolence & tolerance, seeing as how the Athenians exiled or killed nearly all of their great men, save Plato & Perikles. As a matter of fact, all citizens of Athens could be admitted, which serves as an indictment of the mysteries' failure to improve the human condition. But Christianity has also failed.

originally posted by: Compendium
You need to release all the thoughts, pains, emotions, or negativity you have in your heart, that they can use to hurt you. This is literally what "Initiation" is. To traverse the underworld and overcome the darkness "within you". Even if it means dying.
The underworld plays were strictly about inculcating liberation from a fear of death, nothing more.

Thanks for saving me the trouble of not having to ask you for your definition, as Sokrates would've done. Initiations are most certainly not modern "shadow work"!

According to Plato, "Know Thyself" was a salutation, a sign of recognition between initiates (into knowledge-based orders, not social orders). Modern psychoanalysts misinterpret it to mean an admonition to practice self-analysis.

No such knowledge orders exist today, not since Bavarian Illuminati was thwarted, anybody who openly gives themselves out as an initiate is either a dupe or a charlatan.
edit on 15-10-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It's safe to assert that most social orders have long been infiltrated by either Jesuits or Zionists. I prepared the following write-up yesterday for a friend, I made slight adjustments for my forum presentation:
____

The social orders (i.e. Freemasonry) are merely a facade for the public or clubs for rich people.

There are two overt satanic organizations to be wary of: Jesuits & Rosicrucians.

There is also a third (Zionists), but everybody gets it wrong. There were two strains: idealists (i.e. Nahum Goldmann, Isaiah Berlin) and pragmatists/fanatics. The latter are satanists, the former can be won over, they're either disillusioned or kept their distance.

In the past, the Zionist leaders formed an uneasy alliance with Rothschild and wealthy Jews. These latter had to be convinced with much effort, they weren't immediately on board with it. The apparent founder Theodore Herzl blatantly admitted in his diaries that Zionists deliberately promote anti-Semitism and view anti-Semites as allies.

On Rosicrucians: survivorbb.rapeutation.com...

On Jesuit infiltration of Rosicrucians, the enemies of Bavarian Illuminati: www.sacred-texts.com...

On Bavarian Illuminati as a strictly benign Christian movement: www.conspiracyarchive.com... - founders.archives.gov...
___

If we assume these organizations (sans the defunct Illuminati) have an inner circle who are in the know, differentiated from the degrees, members, and adherents (all three kept down in ignorance), then that helps narrow down the list of culprits.

Rathenau warned about oligarchs who knew each other. He also indicted their coming rule as "the kingdom of the Antichrist", with its elevation of logic (i.e. Hegel said logic is the exposition of god).

What we are seeing today are self-fulfilling prophecies, according to worldly calculations. It leads to the destruction of the world.

To borrow from the obvious forgery*, the Protocols of Zion:

Reared on analysis, observation, on delicacies of fine calculation, in this species of skill we have no rivals, any more than we have either in the drawing up of plans of political actions and solidarity.

* It has obviously been improved upon over time and passed through the hands of several editors. Not even Sokrates could've prepared such a pristine formulation in the spur of the moment, Plato's dialogues does not reflect Sokrates' personality. Pope Francis recently got himself in a lot of trouble for improvising an encouragement to Russian youths to cherish their history.
___

Ultimately, this is all really about the exclusive monopolization of higher knowledge, preventing knowledge about our reality and about higher worlds from getting out to the public.

But you know what's completely missing in the Protocols? The subject of prophecy is almost never discussed throughout the work. This is similar to the glaring omission of a certain sect from the Gospels. It begs the question: which ancient sects have attempted to form a school for seers in their past? Because it's not enough to possess knowledge of life and of reality, one must also possess knowledge of the future (possibilities and probabilities).
edit on 15-10-2023 by hjesterium because: google books link display error

edit on 15-10-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join