It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Covid tests are here for the US, or are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So the White House finally has a website where you can go and request up to 4 Covid tests for your household.

Here's the link:
www.covidtests.gov...

First of all, I had to try a couple web browsers in order to get the website to come up.

But the biggest issue I had was the website telling me that someone had already ordered tests from my address. That isn't true, so wtf?

On a side note, the only reason why I requested a test, is because I would like to do some experimentation and testing on them. I once saw a video that showed that the PCR tests had plastic, chemical filled micro-tubes on the ends of them, and they got stuck in a piece of raw meat after merely being rubbed on it. I plan to copy this experiment to see if I can replicate the results.

If anyone else has issues, please post them here for our knowledge.
edit on 20-1-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They just can't help themselves with the control freak attitude.

So free test kits with several "restrictions" roflmao the IRONY 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I keep telling everybody that there is a simpler, quicker and equally as reliable on-line COVID test. Mine came out positive on the third try, which - as I am hearing from multiple sources - is often necessary.

I'd trust this one long before I'd trust anything the gummint gave me "for free." Go ahead, try it and see if it does not work as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

But the biggest issue I had was the website telling me that someone had already ordered tests from my address. That isn't true, so wtf?

I heard registered (D)s at an address get an "auto ship" order (no ID required) !! 😎

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I had to use the Brave browser to order. No other browsers worked for me. I ordered some for myself at my address and some for family members who are living at different addresses. I had no issues with ordering them. We'll see how delivery goes. 

I had read somewhere that there was a bug for people who live in multi-unit buildings. It'll say that someone has already ordered it for your address. There was no solution to the problem that I saw.

I only ordered them because I figured that I had already paid for them through my taxes and might as well get my freebie. 

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Just to make the point that my on-line covid test is just a efficient at registering false positives as the gummint approved tests, here's another one.

edit on 2022 1 20 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Who cares.

COVID shmovid .

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I had to use the Brave browser to order. No other browsers worked for me. I ordered some for myself at my address and some for family members who are living at different addresses. I had no issues with ordering them. We'll see how delivery goes. 

I had read somewhere that there was a bug for people who live in multi-unit buildings. It'll say that someone has already ordered it for your address. There was no solution to the problem that I saw.

I only ordered them because I figured that I had already paid for them through my taxes and might as well get my freebie. 

I do live in a condo, so there are multiple units in the building. We all have individual addresses though. No apartment or unit numbers, that info is just part of our actual addresses.

There's like 16 units per building, so if only one of those units gets free tests, that a pretty huge failure on the part of the government.
edit on 20-1-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Who cares.

COVID shmovid .

Some people care.

Ivermectin is becoming increasingly hard to come by.

I wonder if it has anything to do with DARPA hiding the fact that they determined that it was a viable treatment for Covid back in April of 2020.
edit on 20-1-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

they aren't "FREE" because all of our insurance premiums are going to be going up to pay for these unreliable tests and/or our own tax dollars are being spent on this.

I plead with American taxpayers and citizens to change their vocabulary and remember it's always TAXPAYER FUNDED, not "government funded" and there is no such thing as "free", especially when it comes to our wasteful & corrupt bureaucrats and politicians

And as the legendary economist, Thomas Sowell says, "

there are no solutions, only trade offs"

edit on 20-1-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

those tests are just money makers for the manufacturers (probably siphoning millions/billions right back to Bill Gates and other corrupt talking heads who have had an agenda since day #1)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The most important question:

Are you Indiana Jones?
Or are you Indiana Arkansas?

top topics

join