It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novavax Yes - or No ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The spike protein is the toxin whether your cells produce it or it is introduced having been formed by another organism.

There are maybe thirty sites on the coronavirus that can activate an immune response but they still insist on using this bioactive spike protein even though it has been proven to cause micro clotting in various organs.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If you put a gun to my head, and told me I had to take one of the Covid vaccines.

Novavax is the one I would select.

It's just an insertion of protein that you would otherwise come into contact with, if you contract Covid.
(Lots of people are getting Covid, so your exposure risk is high enough that you may as well get the Novavax vaccine, if you're not quarantining.)

The rest of my post is just ranting about the mRNA vaccines, and why they're bad to trust.

I know a little bit about how genetics work, and I have used mRNA in bio labs before.

(I've done a little gene splicing.)

I don't trust our current knowledge base on human molecular genetic interactions, to allow someone else to put mRNA into my cells.
We aren't smart enough to give humans designer genes with at-home kits. (We can do this with more simple organisms.)
So I don't trust a "miracle injection" that claims it's all vetted, and totally cool to manipulate our cellular protein output.
If we understood human molecular genetics to the point that we could freely change our skin color, eye color, with some gene insertion? I would absolutely trust the mRNA vaccines, since that would be child's play, at that point.

However, the reality is, despite our vast knowledge pool, there is still an ocean of danger for human nucleotide manipulation. I would advise against trusting that we have the capability to SAFELY give your cells the ability to do something, when we don't understand the human ecosystem to the point that we are masters of it.

Your body self regulates, so let's say your cells are currently worrying about something specific in your body. They are producing proteins to deal with something, say a small issue at an important artery.
Suddenly, you get the mRNA jab, and that work queue is interrupted, to produce spike proteins instead.
Maybe whatever that important task was, that your cells were working on beforehand, is interrupted too long.
(This task queue interruption may have caused unknown damage in thousands or even millions as of this moment.)
WE DON'T KNOW.

mRNA vaccines are "safe", but they are not safe.

That means "safe enough that the government is OK with making/allowing people to take it".

That doesn't mean "safe" as in, drinking reverse osmosis filtered water.

It's not crystal clear. I know enough to not trust it. The government used to give women thalidomide, and mandate asbestos usage, because of the "science". Ok?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Interesting info. Thanks for your response. 😷

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Extremistcontent

What ever happened to creating an immune response by injecting some dead virus into you .... ?

New agenda it seems.

They need a virus to do that.
Insilico is impossible to inject being as it's on a computer.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Novovax is an American company and they use interesting tech (just like the mRNA and vector virus vaccines are) to deliver spike protein into the body as opposed to prompting your body to make the protein-so Novovax is more traditional but they’re not using an inactivated virus. Chinese vaccines use the inactivated virus (though it is China so who knows) and Valneva is coming out with an inactivated virus vaccine (French).

While the spike protein itself is toxic, it is probably equivalent to being exposed to the actual virus but with less virulence-which people here don’t mind (being exposed) as opposed to your body becoming a manufacturer (mRNA and viral vector). So if you absolutely need to take a vaccine, then this might be a good option.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

My main reservation of the Pfizer etc. mRNA was the unknown after effects. It seems this one performs the same as flu, mumps, tetanus type vaxes. In which case the safety is not so questionable.

All of the above vaccines were tested for 10-15 years before being approved. Phase three- the last step where it's tested on a limited number of people to gather data on its effectiveness and adverse reactions- normally takes several years. All of the Cov19 vaccines are skipping that phase; those getting vaccinated ARE phase three.

On Novovax:

While mRNA vaccines prompt the body’s cells into creating parts of the coronavirus that can trigger the immune system, Novavax’s vaccine introduces a protein from the virus as a nanoparticle that cannot cause illness but stimulates antibody production.

www.forbes.com... 3842191f
edit on 400000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If there's something in the current selection of jabs that shouldn't be there it will be in the new jab too.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I have nothing against any Vaccine that has been properly tested, that does not create clotting in the blood and does not have side affects or contain things other than the actual vaccine.

So for me that rules OUT the mRNA Jab's, I will have to wait and see but this one sounds more acceptable to me at least as long as it is just the vaccine in a saline solution and nothing else in that solution, no heavy metals, no graphene or other crap.

I would still prefer to have professor Stokers vaccine if that had not been shut down by the Germans under the pretext he had broken laws in it's testing while doing the same thing themselves with the mRNA jab's, his was safer by far of that I am certain.

edit on 20-1-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join