It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I am not ignoring what her son said.

Hana Horka: Czech singer dies after catching Covid intentionally
By Ben Tobias
BBC News

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

I am quoting her son stating she choked to death.

I am asking you to walk through the logic of how a statement of choking to death that usually indicates an airway being blocked by a foreign object turns to a statement of death by covid. No death while having covid.

So. I stand asking you for making sense of this, “ On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death"” and how it equates a statement of death by covid.

Great. Any comment on her son's actual video statement that I gave you?

Were you there? He was.
edit on 21-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: KawRider9

And?

People die every day.

People with the Vax die, People without the Vax die.

People that don't wear seat belts die, just the same as those that do.

Same with helmets.

What are you trying to prove here?

Not sure what the OP is trying to prove, but what the media is trying to prove is: If you don't get vaccinated you will die. This person did, so you MUST get vaccinated because EXACTLY what happened to this person will happen to YOU. And it proves that ANY anti-vaxx ideology is evil and terrible!

You nailed it. And the OP doesn’t want to believe the media and individuals will twist certain points. Even when is conducted by a Supreme Court justice. Who else is willing to lie? That is the question.

Scuse me? What on Earth does the Supreme Court have to do with my thread?
And

Exactly what it means. People are willing to sacrifice their credibility to push the narrative you have to live in fear of covid. Even if the numbers have to be falsified.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And?

People die every day.

Same with helmets.

Not sure what the OP is trying to prove, but what the media is trying to prove is: If you don't get vaccinated you will die. This person did, so you MUST get vaccinated because EXACTLY what happened to this person will happen to YOU. And it proves that ANY anti-vaxx ideology is evil and terrible!

You nailed it. And the OP doesn’t want to believe the media and individuals will twist certain points. Even when is conducted by a Supreme Court justice. Who else is willing to lie? That is the question.

And

Exactly what it means. People are willing to sacrifice their credibility to push the narrative you have to live in fear of covid. Even if the numbers have to be falsified.

Really?

Says the poster who insinuated she died of an overdose?

You sacrificed your credibility when you did that.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

By Ben Tobias
BBC News

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

I am asking you to walk through the logic of how a statement of choking to death that usually indicates an airway being blocked by a foreign object turns to a statement of death by covid. No death while having covid.

So. I stand asking you for making sense of this, “ On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death"” and how it equates a statement of death by covid.

Were you there? He was.

Your the one that can’t tell me what is the truth, and your the one that cannot walk me through the logic of:

So. I stand by asking you for making sense of this, “ On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

——it’s your thread, you walk through the logic of the video and the provided quote by her son of “ "In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death"”

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And?

People die every day.

Same with helmets.

And

Really?

Says the poster who insinuated she died of an overdose?

You sacrificed your credibility when you did that.

This post….
————-
I am guessing she took something for her back pain. A little self medicating? Somehow choked. A little vomit and being a little incapacitated? Wouldn’t be the first time a singer went that way.

Or the back pain was a symptom of something in her body going horrible physically wrong.
——

Is trying to walk through the logic by the quote of her son of “ “ On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death"”

It does not sound like the symptoms of her lungs being full of fluid.

And, again, choking is usually referring to asphyxiation by a foreign object stuck in the airway.

edit on 21-1-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

By Ben Tobias
BBC News

Were you there? He was.

Your the one that can’t tell me what is the truth, and your the one that cannot walk me through the logic of:

So. I stand by asking you for making sense of this, “ On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

——it’s your thread, you walk through the logic of the video and the provided quote by her son of “ "In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death"”

Jeeez.

Why are you so invested in this?

It's like arguing with the Borg.

Futile.

Post stuff that conflicts with your and your ilk's beliefs and the likes of you turn up and get all pissy.

I thought you were better than that.

Sadly, I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Simple question:

How does this statement by her son support the video statement by her son you linked to?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Simple question:

How does this statement by her son support the video statement by her son you linked to?

OK.

Keyboard warrior wins the internet.

Bored now.

Leave you to it.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
How does one go about deliberately getting COVID?

Same way you get free drugs.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Errr, ignoring her son's testimony? Again?

Kindly address that.

Please.

Like direct evidence from folk that were actually there and know better than you?

I've had to chuckle to myself reading through your thread

I don't have much money, but I'd feel pretty confident getting down to Paddy Power and placing it all on a bet that, were this a story about a family member saying their loved one was killed by a covid shot you would be asking 'is there any medical proof of that? Their family aren't doctors so at best it's a guess'...

I could link you to hundreds of those stories, but something tells me you'd dismiss them as 'no evidence'

This story is clearly yet another in a long line of 'this is what will happen if you insist on not getting jabbed!' propaganda, and it's probably the most unbelievable one I've read so far...the family claims don't stand up to even basic scrutiny if you take personal bias out of the equation

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A lousy son to use his mother's death to push the covid narrative.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
A lousy son to use his mother's death to push the covid narrative.

Pretty lousy of you to insult him like that?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can you please stop making logical arguments and valid points? Logic isn’t allowed in our clown world good sir.

a reply to: KawRider9

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can you please stop making logical arguments and valid points? Logic isn’t allowed in our clown world good sir.

a reply to: KawRider9

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Pro Vaccine people looking for the establishment to believe in the will you believe?

SEE US. HEAR US. BELIEVE US. HEAL US.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join