It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Investigation Into Doctors, How They’re KILLING, Payoffs for MURDER!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A few days ago a woman reached out to Stew Peters to get help with her husband's impending execution at the hands of medical professionals.

He reports on it here. You can get better details there than what I'll give here. It's a 56 minute video, but you can get he essential details in the first five minutes. You should listen to the whole thing, though, if you can.

Scott Quiner was admitted to Mercy[less] hospital in Coon Rapids, MN with the WuFlu. He was a healthy man and statistically should have recovered, but his treatment didn't lead to that outcome. The medical professionals (I can't call them "doctors") decided to pull the plug on him and let him die. His wife refused and fought it, reached out to Stew Peters and there were results.

The damned hospital actually hired a high-powered law firm to fight for the "right" to kill this man, but justice prvailedin this case and he was life-flighted to a hospital in Texas.

There's an interview with lawyer Thomas Renz that you should listen to later on in the above linked video. Renz promises to share the document that they intend to presenting to the sheriff of the county (whom Stew says is on of the few constitutional sheriffs left up in Little Somalia.

This could be interesting.

edit on 2022 1 17 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What's really sad is we no longer have doctors in private practice that attend their patients, whom they know well, when they're in the hospital; that's left to doctors who are solely hired to care for inpatients. (Surgery patients are a different story.)
Doctors who staff the hospitals are told by their directors what treatment protocol works, and what they aren't allowed to 'experiment' with. They're given the same agenda-driven statistics we're given, with the hospital board telling them vaccination are highly successful, and 'alternative' treatments aren't, because there's evidence they do more harm than good.
The medical profession lives in a different world; they don't have the luxury of looking for alternative information on the internet and seeing exactly how much is out there. Even if they did have the free time most other professions offer, their hands are still tied by 'hospital protocol'. It's nearly impossible for them to see alternative information in their sheltered world.
The doctors around my area are seeing evidence that something isn't right, and though they're expected to offer the vaccine to patients, if you decline it's not uncommon for them to smile and say "I don't blame you". My MIL asked about getting a booster, and her doctor told her that it wasn't a good idea- probably due to her advanced age. She's fit as a fiddle, so it wasn't for comorbidities, and she didn't have any complications with the first two shots. They're the ones seeing adverse reactions in increasing numbers as people get vaccinated, after all.
I am starting to see more and more doctors give the impression they don't have a lot of faith in the vaccine; hopefully that will continue to spread throughout the community.
There are three things you can't hide; the sun, the moon and the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They have been killing people, under the guise of "covid", from the start. And it is about damn time they are held accountable.
When you know how to cure someone, and refuse to do it, you need to be held liable.

But hey, we all have a pricetag on our heads right now. Thanks to the government.

$$$$$$$$ to the hospital, alive or dead
$$$$$$$$ to the funeral home
Just write covid, and here's your check.

Disgusting!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What's really sad is we no longer have doctors in private practice that attend their patients, whom they know well, when they're in the hospital

And that's because Big Medicine is entirely owned by the elite. Hell, why do you think there was such a concerted effort to get America on-board with single-payer? If you can directly pay more elites directly from the treasury, who cares what the numbers on the balance sheet look like?

top topics

join