It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Regulators Warn: Repeat Covid Booster Shots Spur Warning On The Immune System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've tried to remain nonbiased and keep an open mind when it comes to the covid vaccines. I've suspected all along that something like this could be the case.

According to Bloomberg, European Union regulators cautioned that receiving too many covid vaccine booster doses could harm our immune systems, exposing us to even more illness. 

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response

I could not find the report from the European Medicines Agency. I checked their website. I'd greatly appreciate it if one of you could track it down. I want to read it all. I also would have made a more extensive OP if I had been able to read the report.
edit on 12 1 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
...and make way for future pandemics !!!!! ♾️

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I been reading about this for a long time, since the beginning of the pushing of the experimental gene therapy, experts no in the bang wagon of big pharma were warning about the dangers this will put on the immune system.

People are already going to ERs with all kind of problems no related to covid infections, even my daughter say that is been a lot of people with all kind of symptoms and not testing positive for covid.

But hey is a reason why the senile dementia biden wanted people to overrun the ERs and get tested, soo they can hide what is going on.

I can not wait when the super Flu variant starts to hit the world thanks to the jabs and booster, people will not be able to fight back no matter how many jabs and boosters they get.

Is going to be a new variety of new jabs this year, wait and see, even the military is going to release their nano targeting jab.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I've been reading about it for a long time as well, but not from what I would consider a valid source. I've even entertained my own theories on this subject. I will only form an opinion and put it into practice once there is credible scientific evidence to support something.

My pool is relatively small, but I have not yet seen anyone hospitalized with what I would call an adverse reaction to the vaccines. I am seeing plenty of sick people with an incidental covid infection that does not weigh on their primary illness much.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Interstingly you will not unless the doctors make the connections and write in the patient records.

My sister-in-law got blood clots, had to get surgery for it, now have problems with her blood after taking JJ, but you will not see any links to the jab in the records.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If they have come out and said this, then they are sitting on evidence that confirms it. It is an anticipatory responce, so they can say they warned us.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Interstingly you will not unless the doctors make the connections and write in the patient records.

I am the doctor.

My sister-in-law got blood clots, had to get surgery for it, now have problems with her blood after taking JJ, but you will not see any links to the jab in the records.

I have seen legit reports of this but have not seen it for myself.
edit on 12 1 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, I agree that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I'd love to get my eyes on the full report.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Currently available around the would, just under changing names.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

My cousin had a Moderna it almost killed her, three days in bed, her two daughters are nurses, one had a bad reaction. But told her the second dose would not be as bad. She got the second dose. It wasn't that bad. But her iron is nonexistent I sent her an Australian nurses whistleblowers vid.I said it was causing heart attacks and clots, she said her daughters have not said anything about that. I said they were under pressure. she said the vid was nonsense. She like many others just doesn't want to know. She admitted she hadn't felt right since the first shot,If the Government told her that the unvaxed were causing this disease, they will if told want the unvaxed locked up. Most of the population will do anything for normality, they will believe anything that comes out of the TV. Plus if the vax turns out to be really bad, many who have had it will want everyone else to have it as well, that's human nature, misery likes company. This is going to be nasty.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And what happens when that normality isn't returning? already you have politicians some of them calling this a new normal.

This is going to be nasty.

For everyone even the vaxed when they find out..

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We aren't allowed to listen to the actual experts on disease, we are only allowed to listen to Fauchi's delusional beliefs of the subject. Fauchi is not in his position because he is an expert scientist, he got the job because he can get funding for the NIH and can BS well. He is who we have to listen to according to the Liberals and progressives who want us to fear everything so they can seize control.

Let's see, where do we live now, we live in a society that says wine is healthy, that pot is good medicine, and gambling on your phone is fun for everyone. A society that promotes buying what we want but not what we need. A society where medicine makes megabucks changing the sex of a person to make that person think their great expenses for the transition is justified. A society where cons are a threat to everyone, hackers and scam artists that trick us out of our money are not sought out and procecuted by law enforcement either. A society where multiple people go in and rob a store and law enforcement cannot properly subdue them because it may be racist and they might go to jail for hurting a person. Lawsuits are filed all the time, most are frivilous but because it is cheaper to pay off the people with a settlement, it never gets to court.

I remember reading about a couple of towns like that in the bible, is it going to get that bad that nobody wants to deal with us and they nuke us off the face of the earth.

top topics

join