It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I May Get Fired Because Of The Mandate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You have a point, unless you know them in real life, anybody can be anyone on the internet

Me? Im just a superman mechanic

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Mama has been reading this thread this morning and
my coffee mug is nearly empty. I am out of flour right
now and can't bake any cookies.Most of you are really
needing a milk and cookie break.

Mama they need more than cookies, they need the switch pulled out and the Mama face and to be sent to their rooms.
I like a lot of the members on this thread, its too bad this stuff is starting to get to all of us.

(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
To me, this seems like being forced into buying a service as a form of punishment for non compliance.

That precedent was already set when Obamacare was Unconstitutionally upheld by the SCOTUS.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

That is called capitalism.

an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Sorry, your ass cheeks muffled your words... did you honestly just say a scenario in which the federal government's unlawful mandates are forcing corporations to govern private employee medical decisions is "capitalism?" LMAO!!! My God... that's an incredible level of double speak you're babbling here.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It truly is. Freedom is slavery, war is peace, government mandates are capitalism.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If the courts allow it the mandates have been put off till February and I think Biden will push that back even farther . The vaccines are showing less and less effectiveness so I would give your employees a break . They are a part of where you are today .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It looks to me like the Democrats are losing their base , the Republicans will find a way to screw up a gift like they always do . Please remember Trump is no longer President and I don't think he will be in 2024 . It will not be Biden or Harris either .

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Since the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the virus, or from spreading the virus....

Tell me again why they can force you to inject this vaccine into your body as a requirement to work.

Just for the record. I just got a prayer request for another family a county away from me, that was fully vaccinated and the mother, father, and four children ranging from age 14 to age 18, are all positive. Only two of the six say their symptoms are mild, the other four say they feel really sick.

I am praying for the family, but I am also praying for the people of the world to wake up.

Omfg dude this is capitalism.
Is this really that hard to comprehend?
I am about to layoff a vast majority of my staff.
They have known this is going to happen for some time now.
Also vaccine mandate is not a new thing. Don't let the pundits tell you otherwise.

No business will survive with your lousy attitude towards employees. You don't give a crap about your employees, but will kiss the boots of the government. Good luck in finding new people when you fire most of your staff. And they are waiting for you to fire them so they can collect unemployment. They will find a better employer as there are plenty of jobs out there.

By the way.....this is not a vaccination....its an injection of unknown substance. I suppose you would be OK if the government mandated all your employees take injections to ensure nobody gets pregnant or gets someone else pregnant, huh.

Also, that is not what capitalism is. Capitalism is about FREEDOM - not government mandates. And nothing about you says 'freedom'.

IMO, you don't own a business and don't employee anyone. I think you are full of crap.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have been on the verge of being fired too because I refuse the injection.
However, thankfully two courts have forced Biden to stop mandates for Federal Contractors - and hoping that continues. If not, I will wait to be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join