It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My non-vaccinated tale

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The problem in identifying if the ivermectin and vitamin d worked is that you have no control group to compare it to. It probably helped, but who knows. The wife and I had covid and it was sort of like the flu, she had a more intense case, mine was mild. We ate a citrus and especially grapefruit, we took bromelain and I made medicinal chicken soup. Did that help the covid, I have no control, and I sure was not going to take a chance and make one of us the control when I know ways to disable the virus from going covid.

It's good to see you are better. The tiredness seems to last longer than the actual other symptoms I noticed. was that the case with yours?

You are one of the lucky ninety nine point five percent of people who did not get dangerously ill from the virus, be thankful about that.

edit on 8-1-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteboyrick
I would think your symptoms are pretty standard for the flu......Except the temp of 105, That is way high. Too high. Reflux just happens, and isn't a sign of anything except reflux. All that being said, covid isn't no joke just some folks immune systems deal with it differently. Hope you are feeling better as we speak. Hang tough

Actually reflux is a sign of magnesium deficiency and a dose of magnesium gets rid of the acid refux.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/9/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Everyone I know who had Covid said the same about how they felt. None of them had major issues, one got a blood clot but that is it. ALL Of them said it was like the flu or bad cold but none had any nausea just scratchy throat and achey body and joints, low-mid fever.

My bf currently has Covid. I was around him and I do not have any symptoms. He tested Friday, I saw him on Monday. He has had a small to low grade fever, mild headache and body aches. The main thing he has had is tiredness, he is very very tired and exhausted. Did you feel this too?

Also where did you get ivermectin?
edit on 1/9/2022 by mblahnikluver because: ask ?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So glad to hear you are well Sir...

But, but, hang on... aren't you supposed to be lamenting the fact you never got jabbed right about now?

Our msm (UK) is full of 'once antivaxxers' who caught the 'vid and rue the day they decided not to get an experimental treatment, promptly get said treatment and tell everyone, so us other silly anti-Science™ peeps do the same

Interesting (well it would be, if the obvious bias wasn't in place) that I've not seen one 'vaccine regret' story yet know several people who bitterly regret going against their own initial judgment not to get jabbed - it's almost like there is an agenda or something /s

Congrats on your natural immunity!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I haven't read all the responses on this thread, so my apologies if this is a repeat.

I'm no doctor, but I do have quite a bit of medical training, and I will say this...a 105.9 degree temperature is nothing to mess around with. That's a pretty serious fever, and the fact it lasted for more than a few hours is pretty concerning. A fever like that can cause brain damage.

I'm glad you're feeling better though!!

I'm not sure I would recommend doing anything different than you did, other than I probably would have tried to bring that fever down by cooling my core temp down with some cool showers, or possibly even ice. Again, a 105.9 temp is nothing to fool around with.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Justoneman

Ummm…the tribe flourisheth…if the heavens will it…perhaps we can…out breed the jibby jabbed…

Think about it…

You’d no longer have to be…Justoneman…

Ima be here all week…

YouSir

Rim shot

Tinkle bang band bodobop chING!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Get vaccinated... don't get vaccinated it is a choice ... for some...others are forced into it and this should not be. Freedom sure a person has freedom as long as you play by their rules.

I am just wondering how all of this will end; or if it will; is this way of living our new normal?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Get vaccinated... don't get vaccinated it is a choice ... for some...others are forced into it and this should not be. Freedom sure a person has freedom as long as you play by their rules.

I am just wondering how all of this will end; or if it will; is this way of living our new normal?

Since they seem to be doubling down, now that there are so many "breakthrough cases" *** for those that are fully vaccinated, from what I can see, it appears they are in three camps. Or some variation of the three.

The, "I am so glad I took the vaccine, because it saved my life." "I was so sick, that if I had not taken the vaccine, I would surely be dead", camp.

The, "I didn't want to take the vaccine but they made me take it, and it was a lie." "It didn't stop me from getting sick after all", camp.

The, "I never trusted this vaccine from the beginning." I always knew that this is not about the virus, or about the vaccine". Both are just tools used to force us into compliance to further their control over us.

Whichever camp they are in, there is very little chance you will be able to change their minds or to move them out of it.

*** "Breakthrough cases, is the newspeak for those that are vaccinated but still got the virus. Irresponsibly infected, is newspeak for those that were not vaccinated and got the same virus.

Child killer or granny killer is the newspeak for those that have natural immunity, even if they don't have the virus.

edit on 9-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidentally posted early.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I haven't read all the responses on this thread, so my apologies if this is a repeat.

I'm no doctor, but I do have quite a bit of medical training, and I will say this...a 105.9 degree temperature is nothing to mess around with. That's a pretty serious fever, and the fact it lasted for more than a few hours is pretty concerning. A fever like that can cause brain damage.

I'm glad you're feeling better though!!

I'm not sure I would recommend doing anything different than you did, other than I probably would have tried to bring that fever down by cooling my core temp down with some cool showers, or possibly even ice. Again, a 105.9 temp is nothing to fool around with.

Actually that is kind of a myth about brain damage.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You will say 20 Hail Faucis

lol. That tickled me.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: DAVID64

You will say 20 Hail Faucis

lol. That tickled me.

I laughed too. Reminded me of a childhood of Saturday night confessions.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I really don't understand why people don't supplement with vitamin D, 5000 IU, zinc and quercetin prophylacticly. At the slightest sniffle you then add black seed oil, ionic zinc and high doses of vitamin C (ie 10-40 grams). You'll never get any corona virus with this, even the common cold.

The basic principle of zinc ionophores and zinc to fight covid have been established by people like Dr. Zelenko and the I-Mask protocol from front like doctors. The black seed oil can be used in place of ivermectin.

All of this info has been fully out on the web for over a year and yet I am dismayed to hear people still getting covid for no reason. There is even substantial medical research on ivermectin, hcq, quercetin, vitamin C etc at,

c19early.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join