It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who believe COVID-19 misinformation are more likely to contract the virus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You put that quite well. đź‘Ť
Responder

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No. They *tell* you things. They don't *show* you things.

You're upset because he reads from a teleprompter rather than shows you a pie chart?

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You're joking, right?

I don't know why a person would work in a profession in which they're responsible for the lives of those they clearly have contempt for.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AaarghZombies

No. They *tell* you things. They don't *show* you things.

You're upset because he reads from a teleprompter rather than shows you a pie chart?

Seriously?

Actually, yes. I want to see the data for myself and draw my own conclusions from it, not be told what someone else thought about it.

Case in point, the news has been full of the spike in children being admitted to the hospitals because of omicron. Well, if you see the data and get the full picture, you know that kids are being admitted to the hospital for literally everything under the sun, except COVID, but hospital policy is to test every admission for COVID whether they are ill with it or not. So they test the kid with a broken leg and he turns up positive, and now he's an omicron admission and case in the data.

These are your spike of children being admitted with COVID. It's not that COVID is making more kids that seriously ill; it's just that so many more are getting asymptomatic COVID that's being found in the routine test at admission for other reasons.

That's what they *don't tell* you. You only know it if you're seeing the actual data.
edit on 2-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

And this aligns with all the cognitive dissonance on display: TrustUs™

Have you heard about the Barrington Declaration?
edit on 2-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Wow got it, that is why most of the people getting sick in hospitals are fully and boosted, but still got covid and still are filling the emergency rooms and hosptial beds

Wow I guess you learn a new one everyday.

If I want to get covid, I should just get the darn jab, right?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

totally agree. The misinformation from cdc/fda , legacy media . democrats and Dr.Death Fauci has caused record breaking number in covid positive cases !

we've had more deaths after a vaccine than before ! The misinformation and blatant flip flops from the left have caused it .

Forget the 100's of thousands of lives we could've saved from early treatment hcq/ivermecton

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

When the scientists in Iran and Israel agree on something, there's a fair chance that it's true.

Scientists in Israel and Iran, if they're actual scientists, should agree irrespective of their chosen invisible sky person if given similar data. That doesn't mean anything and is yet another preposterous, to say nothing of low information, quip that all the COVID fiends like using.

I have a better one. When two political parties, big pharma, and corporate America agree on something it's probably meant to increase their money or power. They concentrate it further away from the people and it has nothing to do with truth, rather truth is the enemy to them. That's a near inevitable outcome in the past 40-60 years when those powers all align.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
While I was home sick with CVD last April I have researched the hell out of cvd and still have not even found conclusive proof it has been isolated.
If by misinformation you mean calling it the flu (coronavirus) far sicker after getting flu shot
Is the FDA appropved vx available yet?
Can you show beyond a shadow of a doubt that it has been isolated?
No more of blatant regurgitation of divisiveness & Nazism being propped up by a disease that has a survival rate of more than 99%
Hey guess what Trump is no president and has absolutely no impact on my decision not to take a treatment that no one knows is safe long term PERIOD INDISPUTABLE and is impossible to have INFORMED CONSENT because the data is being requested release of 75 years from now.
So No one has any information or misinformation until then!!!
Do you have the information from PFZ?
If so please share if not nothing you post can be backed up because they are not telling us
see how that works
NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING (except pfz, fda, cdc, mod TIME TRAVELERS Etc)

If you work for them (only way could know anything) your posts are a blatant conflict of interest

I am guessing you don't however and just want to have everyone think like you

Jeff Epstein wanted to clone a race of himself Don't be Jeff

Some say it might be too late since you know he met at his island with BG and AF.
As a matter of fact the 3 biggest names of 2021 were JE BG and AF.
One wanted to clone a race of himself, the next had the tech to do so, and the 3rd had a virus in Wuhan ready scare with
Dispute those Facts
Good Day Agent Smith
edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because: not mud pit

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

There are hundreds of thousands of gofundme accounts out there right now for people looking for help raising money to cover the critical care expenses of having gotten sick with covid, or the funeral costs for somebody who died from covid.

But whenever somebody comes on to this site and claims that 9 of their 10 fully vaxxed siblings all died from a disease that only kills 1.6% of people, they don't provide enough information for us to donate a cent.

It's the same with people who say that all 5 of their grandparents died within 6 minutes of getting the vax. They don't give us enough information to donate to their funerals, or even a name and address to send the commiseration card to.

You got proof of anyone here saying such ?
No ?
I didn't think so .

edit on 1/2/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Ksihkehe

When the scientists in Iran and Israel agree on something, there's a fair chance that it's true.

Scientists in Israel and Iran, if they're actual scientists, should agree irrespective of their chosen invisible sky person if given similar data. That doesn't mean anything and is yet another preposterous, to say nothing of low information, quip that all the COVID fiends like using.

I have a better one. When two political parties, big pharma, and corporate America agree on something it's probably meant to increase their money or power. They concentrate it further away from the people and it has nothing to do with truth, rather truth is the enemy to them. That's a near inevitable outcome in the past 40-60 years when those powers all align.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

quoted for the truth bombs it contains...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Closed for review.
This is not the Political Mud Pit.
And that is where this thread should have been posted.
Feel free to start this topic there.
edit on Sun Jan 2 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join