It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Army's new Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle COVID-19 vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
More confusion and the way the MSM presents it all 🕳️deep🕳️black🕳️holes🕳️

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Hey look !

Acme™ just invented a trap that's GUARENTEED™ to catch a roadrunner !

Wonder if any coyotes will be dumb enough to...

Yup : some certainly will.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's interesting that the covid variants are given the same names as brainwaves, with the exception of omicron.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta variants

All that missing is Theta.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you realize what the average time that drugs are researched and tested for before release to humans for use? Two years, LOL.

www.drugs.com...

"It takes over $2.6 billion for a manufacturer to get a new drug from the laboratory onto the pharmacy shelf, according to the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. The full research, development and approval process can last from 12 to 15 years."
edit on 22-12-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I’d trust big Pharma over the US Army scientist and that’s not really saying much.

This gets a JAGStorm H-E-Double hockey sticks NO.

The sad part, the really sad part, I know who they used as guinea pigs.
Sadly soldiers pretty much give up all their rights when they join. When they are old, poisoned and heated down
Both physically and mentally the government wants nothing to do with them.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't think I'd be takin' this crap, Ferritin? Self assembling nanoparticle? Sounds like this could go out of control way fast. What does the SAN do, harvest ferrite (iron) from blood cells? Is it a carnivore as well? No, this is frankenstein type stuff.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

not missing it was in the Philippines
Wikipedia

Theta (lineage P.3)
Main article: SARS-CoV-2 Theta variant
On 18 February 2021, the Department of Health of the Philippines confirmed the detection of two mutations of COVID-19 in Central Visayas after samples from patients were sent to undergo genome sequencing. The mutations were later named as E484K and N501Y, which were detected in 37 out of 50 samples, with both mutations co-occurrent in 29 out of these.[182]

On 13 March, the Department of Health confirmed the mutations constitutes a variant which was designated as lineage P.3.[183] On the same day, it also confirmed the first COVID-19 case caused by the Gamma variant in the country. The Philippines had 98 cases of the Theta variant on 13 March.[184] On 12 March it was announced that Theta had also been detected in Japan.[185][186] On 17 March, the United Kingdom confirmed its first two cases,[187] where PHE termed it VUI-21MAR-02.[16] On 30 April 2021, Malaysia detected 8 cases of the Theta variant in Sarawak.[188]

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
On the surface, this seems like a novel but logical approach to this problem. I wonder if they will use a similar strategy for HIV?

The more complex, however, tends to mean the more risk. So im curious about that as well.

I do trust an entity that is not for profit more than one that is.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I don't think I'd be takin' this crap, Ferritin? Self assembling nanoparticle? Sounds like this could go out of control way fast. What does the SAN do, harvest ferrite (iron) from blood cells? Is it a carnivore as well? No, this is frankenstein type stuff.

Cheers - Dave

ferritin is a blood protein, has nothing to do with nano technology or anything artificial.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This vax has been researched for two years before release, maybe this will shut up all of those whiny little anti-vaxxers who say that all of the vaxxes were rushed.

Sad. Just sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Correct. Ferritin is a blood protein. It sounds scary.

If the ferritin helps with carrying iron, im even more down for it. My biggest limit to RBC production is my bodies ability to carry iron from the stores to where RBC's are made, due to low ferritin levels.
edit on 12/22/2021 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is from the same folks who came up with the anthrax vaccine?

No. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

ferritin is a blood protein, has nothing to do with nano technology or anything artificial.

Ferritin is a protein that stores iron. Red blood cells need iron to form normally and carry oxygen around your body. Other parts of your body, such as your liver, bone marrow, and muscles, also need iron. Low levels of ferritin lead to iron-deficiency anemia. This means you have too few red blood cells.

Hence conversion of Ferritin using self assembling nanoparticle "machines" would likely lead to debilitating sickness or death. Linky....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are they talking about having the bodies ferritin hijacked to produce these spikes protein add ons? This is a DNA therapy? Ferritin isn't an immune cell...its not like its production of spikes would be responsive to antibodies.

Im not sure i understand the mechanism. But have a hard time imagining how it works in a way that reduces the available ferritin. But im interested in hearing what you may have to say on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They shouldnt have such toys period. Chinese clone sheep, make human-animal hybrids for twenty years, Monsanto makes sterile glyphosate crops. Where's the difference? It's not only an ethical question but of basic and highest beliefs about life. I opt out and I demand these technologies to be banned without exception. Even the cult of academia should be under a democratic control. They shouldnt be untouchable. Since when did we agree to a technocracy?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Well now we will have a one and done vaccine that covers all variants? I wonder how many variants this has been tested on and by the description it doesnt sound like anything I want in my body either:

Well, it can't be any worse than the m-RNA vaxxes. As it stands now, after 2 doses, 4-6 months later, the soldiers' have a weaker immune system and would have to booster over and over and over. Look at Israel's military who now has to have 4 jabs per year which still won't stop them from catching Omicron.

The United States military cannot be dependent on any pharmaceutical company for shots, especially 4 jabs per year. And the military cannot be dependent on any FOREIGN pharmaceutical company because that would mean foreign control over the soldiers' bodies.

So they have to come up with some alternative. Not sure how the nanoparticle golf ball with spike proteins attached will work.

My only concern that if it is a nanoparticle with spike proteins attached, does this nanoparticle with abnormal proteins breach the blood-brain barrier during vaccination? Do the abnormal spike proteins attached to the nanoparticle enter the brain?

If so, then there's problems. That would mean that any soldier fighting off Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis, or any other abnormal protein/neuron disease....those soldiers would have early onset if the vax with nanoparticle abnormal spike proteins enter the brain and tie up the immune system.

But if they are just finishing phase 1 human trials, they might not have that data yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Are you Army Strong?

Or the Control Group?

Stay tuned for the Neverending Story of the Covid Saga.

You know you want to.

You're obsessed.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Are you in line already?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

AaarghZombies

This vax has been researched for two years before release, maybe this will shut up all of those whiny little anti-vaxxers who say that all of the vaxxes were rushed.

LMFAO

Exhibit A:
Poster doesn't seem to be able to put two & two together regarding American military medical track records.

Not sure if stupid, or obtuse.
edit on 12/27/2021 by Nyiah because: damn tags, I swear they have it out for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join