It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well heck... So this just happened!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So a mutual party that always asked me where my dreams come from that I met in July messaged me today and told me to refer to our first discussion on Facebook.

I would like to point out to you exhibit A, which I would like to refer to as "Oh #..."

So as it turns out the information being fed to me is starting to take shape and I just want to say if we are going this route we will be facing the coming Super Mega Ebola next...

This is not a prediction but a warning from the other side, so far they have been positive in terms of source and it seems they want us to be made aware of the facts.

I am not a prophet, I am not a teacher, I am not a God. The only teacher is God, the only God is the Creator and the only messenger is Jesus who was the living word of God in the flesh.

I am a sinful man who sins constantly, no I do not take drugs, I rarely ever drink on special occasions and there is no history of mental illness in my family. But... thank you for asking and worrying

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I wouldn't worry too much.

I am vaccinated and have had the booster shot.

Blood tests and physical exam by doctor was December 3rd.

Not only are my heart and lungs good, my blood pressure is in line with the new, lower, normal limits, my kidney function has actually improved, I've lost 4 pounds, and my A1c (T2 diabetic) has dropped from 7.0% to 6.3% since this last August.

If I keep this trend going, I might be able to revert to a "pre-diabetic" state; maybe even achieve diabetic remission, which is usually only possible as a result of bariatric (weight loss) surgery.

I feel Great!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I thought it was interesting that someone from South Africa mentioned to me that they didn't understand why the sudden panic over Omicron when they had been living with it for 5 - 6 months already when it was announced in America and it didn't appear that deadly.

Now we are hearing about an increase in hospitalizations and a surge in the Delta variant. The increase in heart problems will be due to the increase in recent vaccines since so many employers threw down the hammer on vaccine mandates since September. However, you're right about the scientific community trying to cover that up by blaming it on a new variant or a surge in an old one. The bad part is it will still show the vaccine to be worthless, if not the culprit for this.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Not only are my heart and lungs good

So you got lucky and yours didn't leak - likely because someone knew how to properly inject it, and it wasn't a massively over-sized dose. Happy for you...

my blood pressure is in line with the new, lower, normal limits, my kidney function has actually improved, I've lost 4 pounds, and my A1c (T2 diabetic) has dropped from 7.0% to 6.3% since this last August.

Also happy for you for this, but it certainly wasn't a side effect of the jab.

If I keep this trend going, I might be able to revert to a "pre-diabetic" state; maybe even achieve diabetic remission, which is usually only possible as a result of bariatric (weight loss) surgery.

Pure unadulterated BS. Type II diabetes is purely cause by insulin resistance, which is caused by eating too often.

Engage in sane eating practices (TRE, aka Time Restricted Eating) and your Type II diabetes - and obesity - will disappear in a matter of weeks to a couple of months at most, no surgery needed.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I thought it was interesting that someone from South Africa mentioned to me that they didn't understand why the sudden panic over Omicron when they had been living with it for 5 - 6 months already when it was announced in America and it didn't appear that deadly.

Now we are hearing about an increase in hospitalizations and a surge in the Delta variant. The increase in heart problems will be due to the increase in recent vaccines since so many employers threw down the hammer on vaccine mandates since September. However, you're right about the scientific community trying to cover that up by blaming it on a new variant or a surge in an old one. The bad part is it will still show the vaccine to be worthless, if not the culprit for this.

The Covid chaos will stop in 2023 roughly June - November, it was given 42 months to exist... Remember they are trying to force the Creator out of hiding and also to bring about the end times!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Those "end times" goal posts have been continually moving since at least 1991 to my knowledge. The frequency of repositioning has increased massively since the inception of the internet.

edit on 19-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Edit
edit on 19-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Edit]

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Covid chaos will stop in 2023 roughly June - November, it was given 42 months to exist...

I hope that's the case, but I don't trust our American government not to try and stretch that out through 2024 somehow.

Remember they are trying to force the Creator out of hiding and also to bring about the end times!

Who are "they"? Those trying to "force the Creator out of hiding" are only speeding up their own demise. Maybe they don't care as long as they think the can take more people down with them during that time period?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The Covid chaos will stop in 2023 roughly June - November, it was given 42 months to exist...

I hope that's the case, but I don't trust our American government not to try and stretch that out through 2024 somehow.

Remember they are trying to force the Creator out of hiding and also to bring about the end times!

Who are "they"? Those trying to "force the Creator out of hiding" are only speeding up their own demise. Maybe they don't care as long as they think the can take more people down with them during that time period?

I think from the current process and speed at which things are accelerating, I would not be surprised if that is their exact goal to do just that!

To take down as many with them as they can...

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You saying when the end will come is being a false prophet. Keep your house in order and it does not matter when or how does it?

ALL MEN who declared when they know th eend will come are false prophets,because if they are not then God is wrong correct?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You saying when the end will come is being a false prophet. Keep your house in order and it does not matter when or how does it?

ALL MEN who declared when they know th eend will come are false prophets,because if they are not then God is wrong correct?

I said end of covid, the end end won't come for a while so yeh

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The micro clots do not show up in tests. That's one of the reasons they are so deadly.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The micro clots do not show up in tests. That's one of the reasons they are so deadly.

That's because the cause of it is due to a nano-scale graphene (hydr)oxide which shreds things in your blood stream and travels all over the place...

join