It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretentious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ah were do I start...

A few days ago there was this neat thread about Austria and Germany mandating the jabs. In there, a few members from all over the world had the audacity to blame Austria and Germany *once again* for our all's destiny.

Yeah I know that's hard to grasp. When we consider that these are the exact same members that tout for almost two years "how it's enough" and also, no offense gun lovers, I like to shoot too, how guns are going to safe them. Let's not focus on guns now solely, as I know, in this seconds a lot of people are getting their panties tangled up and rising blood pressure. Try to keep your # together for a second and listen.

It will and you are partly at fault for it. For at least 1.5 years I read now, how others are sheep and how this would never happen. You all read like a group of little children scared to pull off a prank. Just waiting for someone else to start doing something, so you can jump the train.

I read from Australian members, who have their own people in internment camps how this is bad for the whole world. Let's not make it a my country your country thing but instead look at why this all can happen. And in no way I am trying to instigate # here, but rather it's time for some clear words.

Your smirk attitude won't help you. Your guns, throwing knifes and axes and torches won't help you. No one is coming to your door to try to jab you so you can shoot them. Instead you will be cast out of society slowly and not be allowed to function. They will hurt you financially, hunger you out and then come for you.

Also I find it extreme dishonest and hypocritic from the US members doing similar comments (you know who you are by yourself) on Australians how it's their fault for giving up guns. You gave up your own election, where were you all then with you guns? Commenting on an internet board. Completely useless your guns.

And then having the audacity to blame communist Europe for ruining the future for them, because we now have mandatory jabs. Some here are really full of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
To make clear what the problem is, it's not guns or not guns or what country it's this:

Everyone waiting for Kevin to throw the egg so they can throw theirs and have absolution. And the guns are part of the problem providing a false sense of security. Just as only bickering on an online board.

Now of course although I went protesting myself, I am partly to blame for this too. At least stick the comments on how you are doing better, if you think that's going to save you great but spite and blame isn't going to help you.

You will see.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Instead you will be cast out of society slowly and not be allowed to function. They will hurt you financially, hunger you out and then come for you.

I agree with that as it is already happening in places we read about

Edit to add: There are some studies suggesting a 40% reduction in the transmission rate in the vaccinated but other studies suggesting no practical difference. In fact there are highly vaccinated countries with high numbers of new cases and some poorly vaccinated countries with low daily new cases. Insisting that people be vaccinated or punished as a public health measure is more about the politics of power and clutching desperately to a weak narrative. Notice the legislation which was just passed in Victoria giving the Premier extreme powers for no good reason.

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Japanese govt. said screw it . We got to have the economy alive again.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I agree with what you've said. We don't Execute dissenters anymore, we kill them in spirit.
And I'm all the tough talk, no one wants to be the person who takes the first hit, they Just want to make the last. That is a telling difference from generations, accepting what you do isn't for you but your later generations.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I give you credit for posting this when English obviously isn't your first language.

Very brave.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
The thing is, even if perfect English or not, those that want to, will find ways to misunderstand and make it about their ego either way.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Are you saying there's a lot of keyboard warriors here?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you saying there's a lot of keyboard warriors here?

My keyboard can do some wild things when connected to certain servos and other equipment 😮 that’s why I carry a revolver just in case it goes all decepticon on me an all that.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: stosh64
The thing is, even if perfect English or not, those that want to, will find ways to misunderstand and make it about their ego either way.

Believe me,your English is better than most English speaking posters.Almost perfect.
You're correct about it not being about country verses country,it's about the so called elite verses us all.
God,I almost sound like a communist!
It won't be long until the forced (because that's what it is)vaccination comes to my country.
With the little wanna be Nicola Sturgeon thinking that she has to please the EU and bow to them to get back in, because that's her idea of independence.
Her and Boris Bunter pretending they are at odds when really they are all part of the same sick clubs who hate the worker bees that they live and steal off of.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The thing is a lot of Americans don't feel that way. I'm American. My father spent time in Australia in the service. My uncle in Germany. I feel we are kin. Brothers of s sort. A lot of Americans do.

The people you are talking about are the same who say "yeah I'll kick his ass" constantly at the pub, or a barbeque. These guys are also the first to sit down quietly, when someone stands up to challenge them.

The U.S. is just as vulnerable as any country at the moment. I don't know about most, but I'm worried for the world and the future, not just the states.

Every citizen of every country needs to stand up like the Australians did with their protest that brought out a million. People need to stop judging and start putting actions (peaceful) behind their thoughts.

Unfortunately here, at least people are too busy pointing fingers at their fellow man to worry about freedom and future. It's all about who's right and who's better.

I do stand with you though. The people saying your loss of the right to openly carry firearms are full of it.. It's a moot (stupid) point. They'll use the same tactics their using everywhere else. Starve us out, or not allow us to buy food or go to work.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Wow your post is so true. I couldn't believe it when the US election was blatantly stolen and they all just accepted it. Where was the fight for freedom and integrity of the electoral system? That's how powerful the elite are and now they know they can get away with anything prepare for things to move at a fast pace now.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Every country is different but the areas in bad shape have a common theme; people dependent on social welfare but who also want freedom. Doesn't work that way. Have to choose. Either comply with the welfare state, leave the welfare state or become a criminal. Those are the options. I chose to leave the welfare state. So far it has worked out well. If that changes then I become a criminal (according to the welfare state). Not any harder than that. Freedom is not free as the saying goes. Complain all you want but unless you are willing to truly do something about it you will remain in the welfare state. Freedom is hard work.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have children, I have to consider them first, if I end up in prison or a camp are you going to look after them?

If and when they come to my door that’s when you’ll see my resistance, mark my words I’ll take the bullet before the jab. Until then I just want to be left alone to live my life in peace.

I don’t need government handouts or their medical care, I can afford to support myself.

edit on 7/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HA!

This is the same thought I got reading the OP!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I have children, I have to consider them first, if I end up in prison or a camp are you going to look after them?

If and when they come to my door that’s when you’ll see my resistance, mark my words I’ll take the bullet before the jab. Until then I just want to be left alone to live my life in peace.

I don’t need government handouts or their medical care, I can afford to support myself.

Please clarify something for me.

First you say that because you have children, and you have to "consider them first", you are concerned about who will look after them if you "end up in a prison or a camp".

But, then in your very next sentence!, you warn that you'll "take the bullet before the jab".

So the obvious question posed is; "What happens to your children if/when, having 'stood your ideological ground', you have 'taken the bullet' instead of complying with an, as yet unimposed requirement to vaccinate?

Sounds like your concern for your children extends only so far as your self-image as a rebel, no ?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Again, if I’m left alone to live my life in peace everyone else can do as they please.

When someone comes to my home and tries to force a needle in my arm I will fight back.

Typical smart ass. Everyone has their limits as to how far they can be pushed around. You have no idea how much I love my children, questioning that shows what an insensitive prick you are.

It’s not me forcing anyone to do anything, maybe you should critique governments and their agenda rather than missing the point and going off on a personal mission against me.

I see the jab and the bullet as death sentences, equally as oppressive. Wanting to be left alone to live in peace is not the definition of a rebellious self image. Then again with a posting history suggestive of a spineless government bootlicker and big pharma shill you probably have a low threshold for what constitutes rebellion.
edit on 7/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why if I had a gun, I'd still have the right to own a gun a pew pew the tyrannical oppressors etc etc etc.. Despite my legally owned guns. said in sic.

And I'd be the only one standing, left in a world made by my own hands... or some things..

Your post is spot on..

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Who will look after your children when you're shot dead, defending your rights?

That's the problem. This has to be changed differently, and a gun won't stop the cops shooting back.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

That's my point, right now i'm fighting with the pen, when i feel there's no other option available to me then i must pickup the sword.

The previous poster conflated resistance with rebellion and had the audacity to question my love for my children.

In some peoples submissive minds we should just submit to any and all oppression no matter the consequence.

If i can live in peace and bring up my children without undue government interference then that's what i intend to do. Right now their Psyop has no direct effect on me, all i need to do is switch off the news and Covid magically disappears. When the brown shirts turn up at the door that's a whole other game and not one i intend to play without a fight. Not because my love for my children has limits, but because at that point the government has taken away my ability to be a protective father, when the state has full control over our children then its a parents duty to fight them.
edit on 8/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join